Chapter Two

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter 2:

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up to "Kyah! Who are you?!" in my ear. Wonderful. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them so I could make out her face. She was now sitting up right shuffling to put on her glasses.

"Jonghyun." I said, my voice scratchy. She flinched and looked down, like I had hurt her emotionally.

"A-and why are you in my house?!" she damanded.

"Whoa, whoa. Your house? This is my dongsaeng's house. Why are you here?" I asked.

"Wait, are you talking about Taemin?" she asked. Great, first she demands why I'm in my, well I think it's mine, house. And now, she's Taemin's stalker?!

"Yeah..." I said, bracing myself for what ever's coming next.

"Oh, okay then. Taemin is my younger brother, and we share this house. From now on, you sleep in his room. He won't be here for the next month." she said then walked out of the room.

"That... was weird." I scoffed and snuggled back into my pillow. What? I need sleep.

*What seemed to be five minutes later.*

"Breakfast is ready, I'm going." the girl called.

Crap, she can't leave like this. I don't even know her name. It's not manners, mind you, I'm going to be living with her. I hopped out of bed and went to the kitchen. "Mian... about this morning." I mumbled.

"Don't worry about it." she shrugged.

"Let's start over, I'm Kim Jonghyun, and you are...?" I managed a smile.

Again, her face flushed white and she seemed hurt. "EunRi, Lee EunRi. And I'll let you live with me, under one condition." she replied, about a minute late.

"Okay." I said slowly.

"You have a nickname." she said, and looked at me through her huge nerd glasses.

"Okay, that's fine... I guess. Here's my phone put your number in." I said and handed her my phone.

She was a slow typer and I took this as a time to check her out. She has messy damp curly hair and she's wearing a stained sweatshirt and gym shorts paired with some torn up converse.

"Here." she said and handed the phone to me.

"Oh, do you want my number?" I asked.

"Just text me." she said and left.

This girl, has no feeling what so ever...

I looked at my phone and it read, 'Your master-3-'

No feeling, but a sense of humor? She's hiding something. Wait... why do I care? I'm free! I'm going dancing!

EunRi's POV

Why, out of all names in the world does his have to be Jonghyun!?

That stupid name. Now... for his nickname... My phone rang interrupting my thoughts. It's Jonghyun, Don't expect me when you get home.

Again with that name! I walked into the corner store, shoving my phone into my pocket. I picked up a green tea when a cute Domo phone chain caught my eye. I picked it up and smiled, my last phone chain broke last week when I got it caught in my locker.

I brought my stuff to the counter and smiled to my self. "Annyeong EunRi!" Wooyoung smiled.

"Annyeong!" I smiled and paid for my stuff.

"See you tomorrow!" he waved.

I smiled and waved back. I go to the corner store every day. I always get a green tea in the morning, it keeps me awake through the day. We never actually have conversations, just a hi and a bye.

My phone rang again, How's hyung?~Taemin

Not like Key. I replied, Key's my favorite. He's nice to me and tries to take me shopping all the time.

I put my new phone chain on and hurried to school

***

The bell rang signaling dismissal. I forgot it was an early day. Now what am I going to do...

I pulled out my phone to text Key and that's when it hit me! This cute phone chain gave me his new nickname!

Yah, your name is now Domo^-^ I sent to Jonghy... I mean Domo.


Jonghyun's POV

"Are those glasses even real?" I asked Key. We had been talking about EunRi while waiting for our turn to perform.

"I don't know, but she's a sweet girl, so don't jugde her!" he snapped, pointing a finger at me. Even though I'm his hyung, he bosses me around.

"Sweet? This chick is not sweet! She is emotionless! And she turns white whenever I try to be nice!" I argued, but my phone beeped interrupting me.

Yah, your name is now Domo^-^ Huh, she actually put a face. Wait! Domo! Hell no!

You must be crazy if you think I'm actually going to respond to that!-_- I sent.

"Yah! We're on!" Onew yelled at me.

We got on the floor just as the guys were done collecting money from the audience. I winked at this one girl and she absolutely melted. It happens all the time.

Our song came on and the three of us were dancing on perfect counts, not missing a beat. By the time the chorus came, my jacket was off and Onew's hat was some where in the crowd.

When the song was over the audience was screaming at the top of their lungs and we had clearly won.

Key, Onew, and I grabbed our bags and headed to our table. Yes, our table, we've been sitting here for three years. No one but us. We're just that boss.

I checked my phone and sure enough I had a text from EunRi. You are responding to that if you want a place to live:D

This girl. Maybe she was just shy. No, she likes me. I know she does!

Yah, maybe I don't want to live with a girl who's already in love with me(; I sent.

I can't wait for her reply, this outta be good.

"Who's making Jonghyun blush?" Key asked, grabbing at my phone.

"No one, I'm not blushing." I scoffed.

"Then why is your face red?" Onew asked.

"We just performed, I'm hot." I sighed.

"Suure." Key laughed.

"Yeah, but seriously, who are you texting?" Onew asked.

"Just EunRi." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You're texting a GIRL?!" Key yelled, bug eyed.

"Yeah, so?" I asked.

"You never text girls! You dont even have a girl's number!" Onew gasped.

"That's not true." I scoffed, "I have..." I started looking through my contacts. Crap! They're right. Wait! My cousin Seohou! "Seohou's number!"

"Family doesn't count." Key smirked.

"What, do you stalk me now?" I questioned.

*beep beep*

"It's her!" Key and Onew squealed fakely.

Love? Psh, as if. Come home though. I want you to help with dinner.__.

"You guys are annoying me, I'm leaving." I scoffed.

"Arasso, bye!" Key laughed.

"Anjdekfws!" Onew bauffled, laughing so hard.

As I was making my way to the door I was stopped by Jessica.

"Jonghyunnie, leaving so early?" she asked. To every guy here, she is y and you are stupid not to play her game. But, I'm Jonghyun.

"Yeah, bye." I said and walked right past her.

"Are you sure, I'm buying drinks!" she called.

I ignored her and bagan the short walk to my house.

Yeah, I was leaving anyway. I sent to EunRi. EunRi may come in handy some time. She can get me out of a bunch of crap.


Thanks for Reading~!

I see I have 16 subscribers!

Annyeong to N1C0L33C0RN, 92Storyteller, Sa_ku_ra, ShawolMBLFT, pikacaaw, JonghyunShawol, shirleylele, b2utyvipgirlfriend, HIGH22, BlingDino_Winnie, SignedAnon, aWeInDaSuM, shining4ever, AdoringButterflyy, Baby22, AlyssaLuvsSHINee!

Replies:

@SignedAnon: I hope you like it and I don't let you down!^-^

@ShawolMBLFT: I like the faces^-^ and thank you!

@N1C0l33C0RN: Thank you!

@b2uty: Hi! Thanks for subbing to this story as well! and THANK YOU! xD

@92Storyteller: You bet this is gonna be interresting^-^

@aWeInDaSuM: Thanks Unnie^-^

@AlyssaLuvsSHINee: Thank you! I try to update every day, or every other day:D

I love reading the comments!

And it's okay if you're a silent reader, just comment every few chapters or else I'll think you died!D;

Kekeke just kidding^-^

Oh! And I just requested a poster to replace the one I made^-^ Can't wait!:D

~SushiandJonghyun