Chapter 12

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

EunMi's POV

 

"Eek! Yah! Aren't we going to lunch after this? And you splash me?!" I squealed, and shoved Minho away from me.

"Haha! Your face! Chincha nomu kyeopta!" Minho grinned.

As I registered what he said, I blushed. He's just a nice friend. He doesn't feel the same. But a little voice countered me. I shurgged it off and splashed him back.

"Yah! We can't be soaked when we check into the hotel! They'll look down on us!" I laughed, and tried brushing the water off.

"Like that will help. But who cares what they think? We're here to have fun Rin." Minho smiled and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and closed my eyes, hugging him back. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes when Minho began to release me. I suddenly realized what just happened and tried to shake it off. "Lunch?" I smiled and began walking back to the car, blushing madly.

 

"See? Isn't this great?" Minho asked, placing his and my luggages by the foot of the bed. Yes. BED. As is singular. One. Bed.

"There's one bed.." I trailed off, poking the tips of my fingers together.

"It was cheaper, I can sleep on the floor if you'd rather." Minho said, averting his eyes.

"Ah, it's okay. I trust you, I mean, we've known each other for ages." I smiled a little and also stood awkwardly.

I grabbed a simple pair of jeans and a coca cola sweatshirt and went to the bathroom. It was pretty cold by the coast, so I needed to change into something warmer.I looked at the mess that some people called hair. This wouldn't do.

You know. I like Minho. And if Minho liked me back, he would like me like this. But I'm probably embarassing him.. I gathered all of my hair and pulled it into a messy bun, keeping some of my fringe down to shape my face.

When I walked out, Minho was standing there. Shirtless. Oh my.. Those abs.. WAIT! "Kyah!" I squealed and covered my eyes.

"You live with Taemin, you should be used to this at least." he laughed.

"Yes, but Taemin has had the body of a 14 year old for years." I scoffed.

"Touche." Minho chucked, "I'm fully dressed now by the way." he added.

"Ah. Well. Shall we go wondering around?" I asked, dropping my hands to my sides.

Minho blushed and nodded. Hmm. Weird..

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Please dont kill me (/.\)

ITSJUSTHIGHSCHOOLISSOSTRESSFUL!

Oh, sorry. I said, it's just high school is so stressful.

xD but seriously.

Lately I haven't had much homework, so I'll try to update more often.

POSSIBLE DOUBLE UPDATE TONIGHT. <3

So please keep reading~

Saranghae. <3

~SushiandJonghyun