Chapter Seven

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter Seven:

EunRi's POV

"Eunri! Odi-ah?" Minho asked.

"Mian, I'm with my friend Domo. I couldn't come to school today!" I said, scared of his answer.

"Chincha? Missing school for a boy? Is he your boyfriend Eunri?" Minho began spitting questions at me.

"First of all I never said anything about a boy." I laughed.

"Oh, so it's a girl?" Minho interjected, sounding relieved.

"A-ani.." I stuttered.

"Aish! Chincha? Is he your boyfriend?" Minho asked again, sounding upset.

I glanced over to Domo who was looking around aimlessly. "Ani, he's just a friend." I laughed fakely. Something about this conversation was making me feel uncomfortable.

"Okay. This conversation isn't over. Meet me at the park at four. Arrasso?" Minho asked, calming down a little bit.

"Deh. Arrasso." I gulped and hung up. I went over to Domo and put a smile on my face. "Domo-ah. Have you ever been to Lotte World?" I asked.

"Deh, once or twice. Wae?" he asked.

"I've never been there before and I was just wondering if..." I trailed off.

"Kaja!" he smiled and dragged me out of the shop. He stopped a taxi and pulled me in.

"You seem excited." I laughed a little.

"Bwoh? So do you." he said sarcastically, his mood getting sour again.

The rest of the ride was quiet, and the taxi driver seemed to feel uncomfortable.

I shrugged it off and just gazed out the window. I saw nothing but cars. We were in traffic. Greaat.

My eyelids were getting heavier and I realized I only got five hours of sleep last night. Stupid asianfanfics. Keeping me up all night. Well, that and making goodies for Domo and Minho. Soon my whole body was submerged in slumber land.

* * *

"Yah!" Domo's voice woke me up. My eyes fluttered open and I sat up.

"Are we here?" I asked, looking out the window.

"Ani. You were trying to sleep on my shoulder." he scoffed. Domo has two personalities. He's confusing. This moring I thought for a second he actually wanted to be my friend, now he acts as if he's doing this against his will.

"Mianhae." I pouted and crossed my arms. I reached in my back pack and took out my spare glasses. I keep spares in case something happens. I shoved them on mt face, poking my eye in the process. "Ah!" I winced in pain. Domo glanced over at me but I ignored him. I put my glasses on successfully and looked out of the window, ignoring the tears threatening to fall.

Domo tapped my shoulder but I just shrugged his hand off.

"A lot of girls think they look pretty when they cry. And they usually do. But you're that one exception God always makes, so stop crying." Domo smirked.

I gulped down my anger and just stared out of the window. I smiled a little when I saw Lotte World in the distance. I took out my phone and texted Taemin: Taemin-ah! How are you doing?~EunRi<3

Domo was trying to catch a glimpse of the phone screen when I placed it face down on my lap. Take that, Domo face.

He scoffed and looked out of the window. Well two can play at this game. I took out my ipod and stuffed the buds in my ears, even though no music was playing.

'Beep beep' I'm doing pretty good:D Appa and I got you a present! How are you and my friend getting along?~Taem:) I stloe a glance at Domo and he was trying to be sneaky, but I could tell he read the text messege. That's good. and Chincha? What did you guys get me?:D And I call him Domo. He's nice sometimes. But he's mean sometimes too.~EunRi<3

I saw Domo smirk cross his arms. He finds this all amusing huh. I pouted and crossed my arms as well. In a flash, he took out one of my ear buds and put it in his ear. "Figured." he scoffed.

"Mwoh?" I asked.

"I saw Dream High you know." he said, raising one eyebrow.

"Good for you." I smiled and my ipod. I turned it to Unbreakable by one of my new favorite bands B.A.P.

"We danced to this song last week." Domo smiled. I just nodded, and scrolled down my library. "That's an old ipod, is that the old nano?" he asked.

"The first nano. It's ages old." I laughed a little.

"Chincha? How many songs do you have on there?" he asked.

"Just about 500. I delete some every now and then." I explained.

Just as Domo was going to respond, the driver interrupted him. "We're here. That will be xxxx won." he huffed.

"Arrasso. Here." Domo said, handing him the amount and a small tip.

We got out and I about died of excitment. I must have looked like a little kid seeing a brand new toy.

"Where to first?" he asked.

That's when I saw a ferris wheel. "There." I pointed and gulped.

"Out of all of the cool rides, you pick the kiddie ride." Domo scoffed and began walking to the ferris wheel.

"It's not a kiddie ride." I mumbled and stomped over to him.

"Mwoh? What did you say?" Domo asked.

"Ani." I pouted.

"See! There's no line! this should prove this ride stinks!" one of the kids behind me nagged to his Eomma. Domo elbowed my rib cage smiling like a doofus. I should have called him doofus.

"Next!" the guy in a uniform called.

I gulped and sat on the bench, Domo on the bench facing me.

"Gwenchana?" Domo asked, supressing laughter.

"Ottokae?! Wae?!  I have to get off of here." I spazzed to myself. I was about to take off my seatbelt when two hands grasped mine. I looked up to see Domo was sitting next to me.

"Why did you pick this ride?" Domo asked, still holding me hands.

"I thought I could take it." I said and bit my lip. He sighed and wrapped his hands around me. 

"As long as I'm here, nothing's going to happen to you." He grinned that doofus smile.

I took his arms off of me. "Go on the other side." I instructed.

"I'm not going to leave you when you need me the most." he smiled. There he goes again with his double personalities.

I just nodded and shut my eyes. "You know if you're eyes are shut, you can't see the rest of Seoul." he teased.

"Yah! I don't need to see it! I live there." I argued and hit his arm softly.

"You're beating up the guys who's protecting you?" Domo gasped.

I nodded and smiled.

"Well then!" he laughed and flicked my ear.

"You're beating me up now? Taemin is not gong to like this." I sang and gave him a eye smile.

"It's okay, you opened your eyes." he said, then stuck his tounge out at me. Crap. He's right.

"I'm always right." he sang. Can he read my mind?! "Ani, I can read your facial expressions!" he laughed, causing the bench to move a little.

"Eeek!" I squealed and buried my face in his arm.

He burst out laughing when the ride stopped.

"Are we going to die?" I asked.

"Ani, it's just stuck, we'll be up here for a few hours." He shrugged.

"MWOH?!" I asked, my eyes bulging out.

"Ani, look around, it's time to get off pabo." he laughed.

"Oh, okay." I smiled and skipped off without him.

"Yah! Yah!" he yelled trying to get me to stop, but that just made me break out into a run. I stopped and hid behind a consession stand. I tried to catch my breath as I peered around the corner.

"Ha! Take that Domo!" I cheered.

"Take what?" a voice came behind me.

I clutched my chest and whirled around, just to see Domo. "Yah, you're not that ninja." he scoffed.

"Aish. Fine. I wanna play games!" I smiled and ran to the milk jug game.

"Win that for me!" I smiled and pointed to a stuffed tigger.

"Ani. You have two hands, win it your self." he smirked. And there he goes again with his attitude change.

"Fine. Watch me." I smiled and threw a ring. It flew and bounced off of the rim. "Crap." I hissed. I threw another one, just to have the same fate.

"I'm watching.." he reminded smugly.

"I realize that." I said, just as smug.

"Good." he huffed.

I threw my last ring towards the back this time. It bounced off one jug and onto another. Perfect score! "I want the tigger!" I smiled.

"Sorry missy. You have to make two out of three for that. But here's a spinning top." he said and handed me a plastic piece of junk.

"Yeah. Thanks." I sighed and walked away.

"Baegopa." Domo growled behind me.

"There's dubbokki. Let's eat that." I decided.

"Arrasso. You stand in line, I'll get the table." Domo smiled and walked to an open table.

"Jerk." I scoffed. I was standing in line for about half an hour before it was finally my turn to order.

"Annyeong haseyo! Would you like to have our couple combo? One large dubbokki and two drinks. It's cheaper by ten percent." the man at the counter asked.

"Sure, why not. Two iced green teas please." I smiled.

"Coming right up." he smiled a toothless smile. Oh god. He's missing a tooth. Mental shudder.

"Here." he smiled and handed me my order.

"Gomawo." I said and bowed my head.

"Such formalities! You should meet my son! Wooyoung! Come here!" the lady at the register next to the toothless guy called.

Wooyoung, as in market Wooyoung? "Eunri! What's up?" he asked in english.

"Son, marry this girl." his Eomma demanded.

"Eomma! That is embarrassing!" he whined.

"Keke~ Mianhae, but I am not looking for a husband right now." I laughed.

"See what you did! Your whining scared her away!" Wooyoung's Eomma growled and hit him with his hat.

I took this as my chance to escape.

I walk over to the table Domo was at. "Here!" I smiled and handed him his drink.

He looked at the one container I had and raised an eyebrow, "You're not hungry?" he asked.

"Ani, it was cheaper to get one and share." I laughed. He opened the container and choked on the green tea in his mouth.

"Is this some way of confessing?" he gagged.

"Mwoh?" I asked and he showed me the dubbokki. "Ani! It was a special! A couple... special..." I trailed off.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." he smirked.

"Wait! What time is it?" I asked. Suddenly thinking of Minho.

"3:30." Jonghyun said, checking his watch.

"And how long did it take us to get here?" I asked.

"A few hours. There's always alot of traffic." he said in what sounded more question.

"I'm going to be late!" I gasped.


Hi! Sorry I haven't been wringing an author's note, I've just been kind of busy! I always write my updates at night, and by the time I finish, I am practically a zombie xD

But I hope you like my update^-^

How about a shout out to my new suscribers? I see six more:D

:BunnyAlice, bunbun16, daydreamergirl11, Sherinaaa, xueqiong, KPop_Is_The_Best, joongki, & SupaNinja16!

Thank you guys for subscribing!:D

And thanks to everyone for reading^-^

~SushiandJonghyun