Chapter Four

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter 4:

EunRi's POV

Besides our conversation at dinner, it was pretty quiet between Domo and I. I showered and did my usual routine; braid my hair, but on  my fuzzy pajamas, and watch Hello Baby. I was sitting there quietly, eating rice when Domo plopped down by me.

"What's up?" he asked.

"What does it look like?" I asked with my mouth full.

"It looks like you're eating rice and watching Hello Baby." he scoffed.

"A plus!" I clapped.

"What is this?" he asked.

"Hello Baby." I said, my eyes never leaving the TV.

"What's that?" he asked.

I spit my rice out all over him, "What did you just say?!"

He sat there stunned. "You seriously just did that." he said, still stunned.

I shoved my rice into his lap, "Sit, watch. Then tomorrow morning, tell me what you think. Good night." I said and skipped to bed.

I bet he's still sitting there. Heh, that was funny, he thought I believed him when he said he doesn't know what Hello Baby is.

I took off my glasses and went to sleep.

***

I woke up to the smell of... poptarts?

Poptarts, poptarts, poptarts! I want poptarts!!

I ran out of my room, ignoring the fact that i was in a spaghetti strap and sweats, and I forgot my glasses.

"Domo-ah! Make me some too!" I squealed whirling around the corner to bump into... Key?!

"Key Oppa! Mianhae!" I bowed.

"Who are you?!" he demanded, clutching his chest.

"EunRi. Did I hit you that hard?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Chincha?! You look so different!" Key gasped. "Chincha yeppeunda! Right Jonghyu- Domo?" Key asked.

"Aish you too? And ani, she looks like she just woke up. No girl is yeppeo when she just wakes up." Domo scoffed.

My furious blush turned into a anger blush. If.. that's even possible.

"Jong-Domo! Be nice! You're lucky she's even going to let you stay here!" Key snapped.

"Aish, you look normal today." he sighed.

"Thanks? Oh well, just make me some poptarts, I'll be ready in a few minutes." I sighed.

"Hey, tell me where the poptarts are." Domo smirked.

I pointed to the box on the counter like 15 feet away.

"Why kind are they?" he asked.

"Strawberry." I said, confused.

"Okay, what does this say? I'm confused." he said pointing to the calendar furthest from me.

"It's saying that I have to study for a test. And then I have a meeting for the library service." I sighed.

"Oh, gomawo. Bye." he said and made a shooing movement with his hand.

Jonghyun's POV

"What was tha all about?" Key asked, as soon EunRi was in her room.

"She has perfect vision, those glasses are fake." I scoffed and make four poptarts.

"Chincha? Why does she wear them then?" Key asked.

"Why don't you ask her?" I scoffed. Why is Key acting like I care about this chick? She's a dorky nerd. I don't even care about the high class s.

"Ask me what?" she chimed skipping into the room. She was wearing another horrible outfit. this time her hair was up in a messy pont tail, random strands hanging out. she had on her FAKE glasses, weird looking capris and an old jacket. But then, get this, she was wearing a brand new pair of vans! It was totally standing out.

"Are these real?" Key asked, swiping the glasses off her face.

"Deh! Give them back! Jaebal!" she whined.

Key placed them on his face and frowned. "These are fake."

"Ani! I just have a very very light perscription!" she pouted.

"Lying is bad." Key sighed and he broke the glasses in half.

"Omo! What did you-" she started but her phone rang. "Yebosaeyo? Who are you? Omo! Where? Now? Arrasso! I'll be there in three minutes!" she squealed and ran out of the house, leaving us there, stunned.

"She forgot her poptart." I said, then shrugged stuffing the whole thing in my mouth.

"Aish! She just left! Just like that!" Key pouted.

"Yah, stop whining and help me find her highschool year books!" I commanded.

"Wae?"

"You'll see." I smirked.