Chapter Eight

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter Eight.

Jonghyun’s POV

“I’m gonna be late!” she gasped and ran. Yup. She freaking ran from me. Just leaving me alone with our dubbokki. I grabbed the stuffed tigger out of my jacket pocket and scoffed.

I chucked it into the trash along with the food. I seriously lost my appitite. And I’m getting another brain freeze in my chest.  What is this feeling? It’s gotta be anger or hurt. It’s both. Yeaah… it’s both.

I walked back over to the ferris wheel line and it was still as short as it was last time.

When I finally got on the ferris wheel, the brain freeze become stonger. I looked at the entrance and couples were walking in left and right. School just got out. They were all laughing and holding hands, mocking me in a way.

“When I finally try to be nice to her, she leaves me. When I’m arrogant, she gets hurt. How am I supposed to act?” I asked my self. I looked at the busy streets through my bangs and saw someone running. She was dashing in between cars and earning honks.

“Wae? Why am I feeling this? What is so good about Eunri to make me act this way?” I asked, burying my face into my palms.

 

EunRi’s POV

 

I ran as fast as I could, in and out of traffic. People were honking but I had to get to Minho. I reached into my pocket and saw I had three texts. One from Taemin, one from Minho, and one from Domo.

I checked Taemin’s first. You really think I’m going to tell you? It’s a secret! And just give Jonghyun time. He kind of a player. So don’t get too close. Arrasso?~TaemJ

I chuckled at this and then veiwed Minho’s. I’m changing the time to 4:30. Is that okay? And sorry for the way I acted, I was stressed because, yeah.~Minho

I was fast walking, trying to catch my breath. Deh Oppa, that’s fine. Did something happen?D:~EunRi<3

Then I viewed Jonghyun’s text.  Guilt rushed over me as I opened it. Don’t get hit. That would be hard to explain to Taemin.__.~Jjong.

I chucked a little and replied, I’ll be careful. And mianhae. I’ll make it up to you?:D~EunRi<3

I stiffed my phone into my pocket and began running again.

When I finally got to the shop it was 4:38. But I saw Minho sitting down at a table.

“Mian.” I panted.

“Omo! Eunri! Gwenchana?” he asked, cupping my face in his hands.

“Deh, I lost track of time and ran..” I said, still panting.

“Ran? Ran from where?”  Minho asked, getting more worried.

“Lotte World. But don’t worry, I need the exercise.” I managed to laugh.

“And this Domo guy let you?” Minho asked. The worry in his voice returned.

“Well… I actually ran from him. You know… Without… Warning.” I mumbled, playing with my hair.

He bit his bottom hip and blushed. “You ran from him? You ran to practically to other side of Seoul for me?” he asked, fumbling with his hands.

I nodded. “Can I get some water, though?” I squeaked.

He got up and smiled, “Of course. You want anything else?” he asked.

“I actually haven’t eaten lunch yet today.” I smiled at him.

“Okay! I’ll get you something to eat!” he gleamed.

I looked down and squealed. Then I realized I never texted Taemin back. I pulled out my phone and saw two unread texts. Don’t worry about making it up. I don’t have the time. And I have dance competitions all this week, so don’t expect to see much of me.~Jjong

Oh, just some stuff for the club. Don’t worry about it:D~Minho

I sighed and replied to Taemin finally. Arrasso. I call your friend Domo by the way. Because of you know who.~EunRi<3

I sat there fidgeting for a few minutes when Minho came back with two sandwiches and a cookie. A huge cookie.

“Is this okay?” he asked, scratching the back of his head.

I nodded and gulped down the water that was in his free hand. “Thirsty much?” he teased. I grinned and nodded.

“I got you a valentine’s day gift.” Minho smiled and pulled out a box. I took it and opened it to see an SS501 necklace.

“Omo! Chincha yeppuenda!” I smiled.

“I figured you’d like it!” he smiled.

“I got you something too!” I gasped, grabbing my backpack that I had set on the floor. I dug through it for a second when I pulled out a small ring box. He looked at it questioningly.

“You want to marry me already?” he asked.

“Just open it.” I scoffed. While he was opening it I slipped on my matching ring.

“Is this a couples ring?” he asked.

“Oh! A-ani! It’s a friend ring.” I stuttered, then showed him mine.

“Oh, okay.” He nodded.

“You wear it on your right ring finger.” I instructed. When he put it on his finger, I took his hand and interlaced my fingers with his. “See? When you put them together is says Forever friends.”

“Ahh. I feel stupid with my gift now.” He sighed.

“Ani! I will wear it every day! I promise!” I smiled.

“Chincha? You better promise!” he laughed.

“Promise… if! You have to wear your ring everyday!” I ordered.

“That seems like a reason able deal.” Minho decided after thinking.

I nodded and dug into my sandwich. I finished my water and my sandwich in record time. Minho was almost done with his though.

“You were hungry! You fattie!” Minho teased. I laughed and flicked his forehead.

We joked and teased just like old times. It was finally feeling like it should, when his phone rang.

“Yeobosaeyo?” he answered. He kept nodding and agreeing before hanging up. “I have to go to the club again. The soft drink dispenser isn’t working.” He sighed.

“I want to go!” I cheered.

“Mwoh?! What did I tell you? Never go there!” he argued.

“Deh, but you’ll be there! I won’t leave your side! I promise. I’ve never been to a club before.” I pouted.

“Aish. Fine. But stay right next to me, or Siwon. Promise?” he asked.

“Deh! I pinky promise!” I smiled, holding out my pinky.

He locked my with his and began walking.

“So who’s Siwon?” I asked.

“He’s he manager. I befriended him in kindergarten.” He explained.

“Is he taller than you?” I asked. Minho was tall and I always ask him if random people are taller than him. Even though the answer is always no.

“Deh. If you think I’m tall wait until you see him.” He laughed.

“Chincha?” I asked, bugging my eyes.

“You look like a bug when you do that.” He laughed and poked my cheek.

“Maybe I want to.” I mumbled.

“What was that?” he asked.

“Aniyo! Look! I see it!” I giggled.

“Aish, you’re acting like a little kid going to the candy shop. Which reminds me. When someone offers you a drink or food, no matter how hungry or thirsty you are say no thank you.  Arrasso?” he snapped.

“Deh oppa.” I nodded. I made a mental note of then while he opened the door.

“Whoa.” I gasped as I looked at the Dj’s stage and flashing lights. There were no windows so it was completely dark inside, besides the light.

“Follow me.” Minho instructed.

“Deh oppa!” I said like a cadet.

I took off my glasses and shoved them in my pocket. People were looking at me like I was an outsider, and I’m not going to lie. I felt like one. Minho was inspecting the soft drinky thingy an I was looking around for this Siwon guy.

“Oppa! Where’s Siwon?” I asked, raising my voice so he could hear me since his head was in the bowels of the soft drinky thingy.

“Ow! I don’t know.” Minho said, after a loud thump was heard.

“Are you looking for me?” a deep voice came from behind me. I whirled around to become ace to chest with a guy. I slowly looked up to see who I guessed was Siwon.

“S-Siwon?” I squeaked. He nodded and cocked his head.  “Minho told me to stay with either you or Minho.” I said, then realized how stupid I sounded.

“Oh, want me to show you around?” he asked. In order to save myself from saying something even stupider, I  just nodded.

“Oppa! I’m going with Siwon!” I called.

“Wait! I’m about… done!” he said and then took his head out. “It’ll work now.” He smiled.

“Good job dongsaeng!”  Siwon laughed.

“Deh, chukka oppa~!” I sang.

“I’ll show you around, Siwon hyung has to get back to work.” Minho smiled.

“Arrasso. I’ll see you later Siwon!” I smiled.

“Whoa, whoa. Where’s the sshi? You can call me Oppa if you want.” Siwon smiled and did a weird thing with his eyebrow.

“Oh, okay. I’ll call you Oppa. Bye Oppa!” I laughed.

“Where do you want to start?” Minho asked.

“I want to see how he Dj thingy works!” I smiled and pointed to the stand.

“Okay, come on.” He laughed.

As we were walking I accidentally bumped into someone.

“Watch where you’re- Eunri?” he asked.

“Domo?” I asked, recognizing his face, but the hat he was wearing made it kind of hard.

“Wait this is Domo?” Minho asked.

“This is the Minho you were speaking of?” Domo asked at the same time as Minho.

I gulped.