Chapter Five

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter Five:

EunRi's POV

Oppa's here, Oppa's here. Oppa came back!!

I dashed down the street and jumped over a dog on a leash, earning the owner to yell at me. But I ran, ignoring him. I ran into the gates of the school and sw his angelic figure sitting down on a bench.

"Minho oppa!" I called, waving like a lunatic.

"E-Eunri?" he asked.

"Nae!" I nodded.

"You look..." he started.

"I know, I look different." I said, has Minho-sshi changed? He used to not care about appearences...

"Ani, well yeah. But I was thinking more comfortable!" he laughed and pulled me into a hug.

I laughed and hugged him back, but we were cut short by the bell.

"I'll see you later! Want to do something today? I have to go to the public library after school, but besides that, my schdule is clear." he smiled.

"Arrasso! I'll call you!" I smiled and walked to class, those same butterflies as high school filling my stomach.

Jonghyun's POV

"Jjong, just give up. We've been searching for three hours." Key sighed.

"Aish, I'll just go to the library later, I think they have copies there." I sighed.

"Okay, well I'm going to go. Remember, we have a competition tonight." Key reminded me as he grabbed his phone.

"I know, I'll be there." I laughed.

Key waved and closed the door behind him, while I pulled out my phone. Yah, fake four-eyes, don't expect me when you get home. I'm busy. I'll eat out today. I sent the message and decided to practice my routine.

I pushed the couch towards the wall and found a photobook. Heh, score for Jonghyun! I opened it and it was filled with baby pictures of Taemin. Ew, Taeminnie buns. I closed the book and tossed it on the couch.

Nevermind. No score for me. My phone beeped. I pulled it out and EunRi had responded. Okay, I won't be coming back until late anyway. Just lock up, okay Domo?

Aish, always studying. What a nerd. FFE, got a date?...With a book?:P  I sent, smirking.

Ehh, I don't need to practice, I'm already perfect.

I moved the couch back and decided to take a nap instead. FFE? What's that? And no. I'm going somewhere with an old friend.

Friend? This nerd has no friends. FFE=Fake Four-eyes. And is this friend real, or you're imagination?

We kept texting back and fourth for about an hour before I dosed off.

* * *

I woke up and cleard my throat. While sitting up, I glanced at the clock. It was about four. I should probably go to the library before I have to compete.

I got ready and headed to the library.

I got there and it was filled with nerds. Nerds to the left, Nerds to the right. This is so not my place.

I rolled my eyes and went to the check out place.

"Annyeong haseyo! How may I be of assistance?" the elderly lady asked.

"Do you have old high school year books?" I asked.

"Nae, Row 12." she smiled.

"Kansahamnida." I bowed and turned around. As I turned around I didn't realize there was a line behind me and bumped into this human skyscraper.

"Mian." he said in a deep voice.

"Don't worry about it." I said, shrugging it off.

I went to row 12 and grabbed all of the yearbooks of the year she could have graduated.

This is going to take a while.

EunRi's POV

I was at the book store when I got a text. I'm finished in the library, where should we meet?~Minho.

I smiled and almost dropped the book I was looking at, causing the boy about my age to look over at me. "Mianhae." I bowed, turning a light shade of red.

Does the ice cream shop sound good? I sent.

I put my book back and walked out of the store waiting for his reply.

Yeah, that would be good. Which one?~Minho.

I looked around when Kyeopta Cream caught my eye. How about Kyeopta cream?

I sent it and began walking to the shop.

That's good, I'm about a block away, I'll be there in a few minutes.

I smiled and skipped over to the door. I opened it and picked a tale next to the window so I could see him come.

I played with my phone chain for a few minutes when out of the corner of my eye I saw him walking down the block. Still the same Minho. Freakishly tall, deep voice. Hasn't changed a bit.

"Annyeong!" he waved and picked up his pace.

"Hi!" I smiled as he sat down across from me.

"Sorry, had to go to the library." he reminded me.

"Gwenchanayo!" I smiled. "So tell me everything!" I laughed.

"Okay, remember how I had to move? Well, my appa said he wants to me go to college and that I could pick! So I picked the college you wouldn't stop talking about senior year. And here we are." he laughed.

"Ahhh, I did talk about it that much, huh?" I smiled.

"Nae." he nodded. "Wanna get the ice cream now?"

"Ah, nae!" I smiled and stood up.

"Ani! Sit down, you want two scoops of vanilla with oreo crumbles and raspberry drizzle." he beamed.

"You didn't forget!" I smiled, the butterflies from earlier returning.

Minho was my first love. My only love. But when he left, nothing ever flt the same. Now he's back and I feel a lot better. I think I may finally get the guts to confess.

"Here!" Minho smiled.

"Gomawo." I blushed and took a bite.

"I can only stay for about thirty minutes, some last minute plans came up." Minho sighed.

"Chincha? What happened?" I asked, trying not to become a monster and just devour my ice cream on the spot.

"Oh, work." he shrugged.

"You already have a job?" I asked.

"Nae. I own this dance club down the street from your house." Minho smiled.

"Taemin goes there!" I laughed.

"Chincha? I don't want you to go anywhere near that place, the inside is good, but there's always gangsters hanging around outside." Minho said.

"Arasso. But what if I want to visit you?" I asked.

"Dont. Don't go there. Promise me? Jaebal?" he asked, pleading look in his eyes.

"I promise." I sighed.

"Thank you!" he smiled and kissed my forehead. He kissed... my forehead.

Someone catch me, I'm going to faint.

"So what about you? Do you have a job?" Minho asked.

"Nae. I'm a waitress on the weekend and I volunteer at the library." I smiled.

"Ah, chincha? What restaraunt?" he asked.

"Mr.Kim's Ramen Heaven." I smiled.

"Haven't had it." he laughed.

"Don't go there! Okay?" I asked.

"Wae?" he gasped.

"Because, my uniform had a bowl of ramen as a hat." I laughed.

"Well, now I have to go!" he teased.

Suddenly Minho's phone beeped. He read it and looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes. "Mian, I have to go. Do you want me to walk you home? It's on the way." he offered.

"It's okay, I understand. And sure!" I smiled even though I felt like pouting.

"Okay come on. Take your ice cream with you." he smiled and held the door open for me.

"Gomawo!" I giggled.

We walked home just talking about random times we had, and what we did when Minho moved, and so on.

"Well, it was nice seeing you again! See you tomorrow!" Minho smiled and kissed my forehead, again!

"Good night!" I said in a daze.

Jonghyun's POV

"So who owns it now?" I asked Key.

"Some guy named Minho. I just hope he still lets us dance for money. I have my eye on these shoes! Oh! They're gorgeous!" Key started blabbing.

Minho... Minho... That sound familiar.

"There he is!" Onew whispered pointing towards the door.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw the skyscraper!

"I saw him at the library!" I gasped.

"Oh yeah! Did you eer find her yearbook?" Key asked.

"Who's?" Onew asked.

"Nope, I couldn't find it." I sighed.

"Who's?" Onew asked again.

"That's too bad." Key sighed.

"Why, wait, who? Tell me!" Onew demanded.

"He was looking for EunRi's yearbook at the library." Key sighed, and massaged his temples.

"Ohh. Okay." Onew shrugged and are some chicken.

I rolled my eyes and drank some water.

"Excuse me? Are you one of the groups performing tonight?" the Minho guy asked.

The three of us nodded.

"Okay!I need you sign this saying if you do get hurt here, you won't sue us." he laughed.

"Arasso, let me just read it." Key smiled back.

After Key finished reading it he signed it and gave it back to Minho.

"Okay you guys are up in ten minutes." Minho smiled and then left.

***

We just finished performing and out of the corner of my eye I saw Minho get on stage.

"Guys look." I said pointing.

The followed my finger and gasped.

Minho started dancing. He was even break dancing!

All of the girls were cheering for him, even some guys.

"Well, this is surprizing. We have a new winner! Choi Minho!" the announcer smiled.

Choi Minho, You're going down.