Chapter 11

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

 

EunRi's POV

I stormed out of the house, stream practically streaming from my head. That Domo has really got something coming for him. I hope he's ready to feel my wrath. What wrath? Well. The wrath of Eunri. THAT wrath.

*beep beep*

'' I'm bored, can we hang out today?(: ~Minho ''

A say with Minho oppa?! Fudge to the yes!!

'' Of course!^-^ Want to meet me at the hair salon?~Eunri c: ''

I kept walking to the salon planning my revenge on Domo. I walked in and was immediately greeted by a bubbly worker, ''Annyeonghaseyo! How may I be of assistance?" she smiled.

"I need a haircut please." I smiled and bowed slightly.

"Alright, follow me." she giggled softly. She led me to one of those chairs that are cushioned and comfortable. Yessss. You know what? It's been years since my last hair cut.

"How short?" She asked, taking the hair out of my pony tail.

I eyed how short it already is, which was to my shoulers. Ehh, "Just even it out please." I decided. She nodded and began doing to sissor magic.

"Eunri!" I heard Minho call behind me. I glanced at him to meet his confused gase. "What..?" he trailed off.

"I'll explain later." I sighed, and continued watching the lady cut my hair.

 

**

 

"So what do you want to do today? We have all weekend to do whatever you want." Minho smiled as we got in the car.

"Hmm, all weekend?" I marveled.

"I know!" Minho suddenly burst, smilng.

"What?" I asked, tilting my head slightly to the right, experimenting with my new hair.

"We're going to the beach. I just got my pay check. Eunri, I'm making up for all the missed Christmases, birthdays, you name it." he beamed.

"What!?" I shouted.

"Yup, you get to spend the weekend at the beach, going on shopping sprees, nice hotel, every girl's dream right?" Minho smiled.

I blushed, "Oppa, you don't have to-"

"I want to! It sounds fun!" Minho smiled.

"Arrasso." I smiled. You remember how being 5 years old was? Being so happy with a new toy or a lollipop, like you were on top of the world? Nothing compares? Yeah, that just begins to describe how I feel. Just. Begins.

"So Taemin wouldn't mind. Right?" Minho asked.

"Ohh, aniya." I said, and pulled out my phone and began to dial Taemin's number.

"Yebosaeyo?" Taemin chirped.

"Minnie, Minho and I are going to spend the weekend together, Arra?" I replied, looking out the window to keep my composure.

"Where are you and Minho going?" Taemin sang, "Are you two a couple now?!"

"Ani, ani. We're going to hang out at the beach." I smiled.

There was some roughausing and finally Domo's voice spoke, "Yah! Going out alone for a weekend with someone you just barely met again this week? I won't allow it!"

"Who said you have a choice. And why do you even care?! You're still in deep doo doo. I expect to come home to a clean house and nice dinner. Then you'll recive the rest of your punishment. Goodbye." I said and hung up.

"That Domo seems to have a crush on you." Minho scowled.

"Domo? Ani. He's a weird guy.. I think he suffers from a double personality. One minute he's a nice guy, the next a complete jerk." I pouted.

"Ahhh." Minho just nodded. *Definately likes her. Can't accept his feelings clearly.*

"Eh, enough about that Domo! To the beach!" I smiled.

 

**

 

"Wahh~ It's so pretty." I marveled, gazing out the window to see the perfect senery outside.

"Notasprettyasyou." Minho said, mumbling something I couldn't make out.

"Deh! Nomu yeppeunda." Minho smiled, suddenly.

I nodded, pondering what he had said before.

"Let's get a room first, then we'll head to the waves." Minho smiled and pulled into a huuuuge hotel parking lot.

 

** Jonghyun's POV **

 

She hung up on me! That asdfghjkl!

"Hyung... Gwenchana?" Taemin asked me.

"We're going to the beach Taemin." I blurted out.

 


BEFORE YOU KILL ME!

I'm sorry v.v

LOL

But I had originally given my sister the fanfic to my sister, but it didn't go through or something xD

So I took that as a sign and decided to keep updating.

But I wasn't happy with the chapters I wrote so I kept rewriting, and I'm pretty happy with this^.^

So I hope you enjoy and everything will return to regular updating~

I love you!!! <3

~SushiandJonghyun