Chapter Nine

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Eun Ri's POV

"You know each other?" I asked nervously. I knew it was a stupid question, they clearly know each other, but it doesn't look like in a good way.

They just stared at me and nodded.

"Eunri? What are you doing here?" a feminie voice asked. I looked over and saw Key! Key is going to save the day!

"Key!" I smiled and waved.

"You know him too?" Minho asked.

"Deh! They're Taemin's friends!" I explained over the music, which was increasing in volume.

"Mwoh?!" Minho asked.

I sighed and pointed to the door. I stomped out just as 2ne1 started playing.

"Minahae, so what were you saying?" Minho asked.

"They're in Taemin's dance group." I smiled. I looked at Key who was standing there with his hand on his hip, then I turned my attention to Domo. He was just looking at the ground.

"Oh, okay. Well, let's go home now." Minho smiled.

"Ani. I'll take her, I forgot my ipod anyway." Domo suddenly piped up. I looked over at him and he took grabbed my wrist and began walking me home.

"Whoa. Wait. I said I was going to take her first." Minho scoffed and took my other free arm. So now I'm in an awkward position. It kind of hurts.

"I'm going over there anyway." Domo said annoyed.

"I insist." Minho growled.

Suddenly someone came from behin me and threw me over his shoulder, "I'll just let you two continue bickering  and I'll take her." the guy said.

"Hyung!" Domo yelled.

"Onew-sshi?" Minho asked.

After a few meters he set me down and grinned. "Sorry, that just had to hurt."

"Mwoh?" I asked, completely lost.

"They were stretchigyou like a laffy taffy!" he laughed.

"Oh. Hahaha..." I laughed awkwardly.

"Oh! Onew! Is uhh, my name!" he smiled and held out his hand.

"Eunri." I bowed, staring athis hand.

"Oh! I forgot, mianhae! I studied in America! This is a handshake! It's what you do when you meet someone for the first time." he laughed and grabbed my hand. "Then you just shake it." he said, moving his hand up and down.

I followed his lead and we walked home laughing about other clumsy things he did.

"Good night Eunri!" he smiled.

"Good night hyung!" I smiled.

"Hyung?" I asked, tilting his head.

"I think I should call you hyung, it's daebak!" I smiled.

"Arasso. Crazy girl." he laughed and walked back towards the club.

My phone beeped just as soon as I locked the door. Did Onew creep you out? ~Jjong

I scoffed and threw my phone onto the couch. I am upset with the two of them. They were acting immature. Treating me lke a rag doll? Hmph.

I stomped my way to my bathroom and got ready for bed. As soon as I was done, I emerged myself into my bed and went to sleep.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

"What was that about?" Key nagged at me.

"I don't know." I sighed and went back into the club. Lies. I know exactly what's wrong with me. I fell for her. I've been pushing it from myself. But I can't let people know. They don't need to know about my personal business.

"Yah! Answer me! Are you having romantic feelings?" Key yelled.

"I'm Jong-freaking-hyun. Why would I have romantic feelings towards Eunri?" I asked, with the ultimate poker face.

"Arrasso. But Jjong. I'm not stupid." he smirked and strutted away.

Aish! I yanked out my phone and texted her. I sat at a table all by myself for a few minutes waiting for her responce. Onew walked in, making me realize she's at home, but hasn't texted back. Tsh, jerk.

I got up and walked over to where Key was sitting. "You finally realized you love her?" Key asked.

Of course, I already did. "Don't. Ever. Say. That. Again." I said giving him an icy glare.

Key just laughed and kept talking to his friend. Aish! What if she fell and she's laying there unconcious? Ani! That's stupid. Wait! A pedo could have been watching her and Onew walking, and once Onew walked away, he picked the lock and kidnapped her?! I'm going crazy.__.

"She probably has her phone on silent." Key chuckled.

"Mwoh?" I asked. Then I realized I had my phone in my hands with her name highlighted in my contacts. Crap.

"Just go. Onew and I will just dance. We can fill in your parts." Key smiled.

"Ani. I was just bored." I scoffed and stuffed my phone back in my pocket.

"Fine. Whatever you say..." Onew trailed off.

"Yah! Didn't you say you left your ipod?" Key suddenly brought up. I nodded. "How are we supposed to dance?! I did't bring my ipod!" Key snapped.

"Arra. I'll get mine. Calm down." I scoffed and got up. Key was lying. He never leaves for anywhere without his ipod. But I figured I could at least check on her.

I walked out of the clubcalm and collected, avoiding Jessica at all costs. Once I was a few feet out, I sped up to a sprint. I ran all the way to the door and was greeted by an unexpected guest.