Chapter 14

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

EunRi's Pov

"Calling EunRi back to Earth.." Minho chuckled as he waved his hand softly in front of my face. 

Reality sunk in, I can't stay here forever. I need to make the most of today. "Oppa, let's go on an adventure?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. 

"Hmm, what kind of adventure?" He smiled. 

"Let's just explore? Let's bring a few blankets and snacks and just walk until we find a place to watch the sun go down." 

"I'll go get the blankets." Minho smiled and jogged to our room. 

I fell into the hole of self doubt, and began questioning his intentions. My gut tells me that he has feelings towards me... but they say the same about Domo. This must obviously mean there's a fluke in my guts, yes? Eunri.. snap out of this! Enjoy your time with your friend. 

"Lead the way mad'am!" Minho bowed, slightly panting from his trip to the hotel. 

"Let me help you with that," I smiled and took one of the blankets, "it's kind of chilly anyway."

He took the blanket and wrapped it around me like a cape. I walked down and headed towards the sun. We didn't talk much, but it wasn't awkward or anything. It's was peaceful. I'd sometimes glance over at him and catch him doing the same. We'd smile and look down at our feet. 

"Eunri-ah. I want to ask you something."

I gulped. "Neh?"

"When I left... did you hate me?" He asked, keeping his eyes on the sand. 

"No oppa! Not at all! I know you had your reasons, and I'm a big girl. I took care of myself." I smiled, relieved that it wasn't the question I thought it was going to be. 

"Oh, okay. I was just thinking about it earlier, and I know I've apologized before, but I want you to know I mean it. I truly didn't want to leave.." he trailed off.

"I know oppa." I smiled. 

"Good."

I scanned the area we reached and saw some drift wood and some rocks higher up towards a cliff. "Minho oppa, let's try to go up there!"

"Okay, let's go!" He ran.

He had to help me up since he's a sky scraper and all, but we made it. It was a perfect view of the ocean, and especially the sun set.

"Do you like it?" Minho asked me, his eyes straight on me.

"Neh. Gomawoh. For everything, you've made my entire day- no. You've been the beam of light in my life oppa." I murmured just loud enough for me to hear.

"Hmm?" Minho asked.

"It looks pretty." I smiled.

 

Minho's POV

 

I tried my hardest to hear what she had said, but I'm not completely sure. She'll tell me in time I'm sure. I don't want to pressure her to say something she's not ready to yet. 

We sat in silence for a little bit more, and started to munch on our snacks. 

"Eunri-ah, what are you thinking?" I asked, and looked over at my angel. 

She was dosed off, with one of her arms behind her head and the other draped across her stomach. She looked so peaceful, I stayed looking at her profile. Her eyelashes floated upwards while her nose seemed to sit perfectly leading me to her lips. She's so precious. I love you Eunri. 

I sat up and took a deep breathe of the coastal air, and looked down towards the ocean. Ohhhhh no. This is not good. 

"Eunri-ah." I said and placed my hand on her shoulder. 

"Hmm?" She answered in her sleep. 

"We'll have to stay here tonight, the tide is too high and we can't get back down." I explained, getting anxious to hear her response. 

Her head popped up and scanned the situation. She immediately started laughing. "Oppa! We are so silly! We should have thought about the tide!"

"You're right." I nodded, smiling due to her laughter. 

"Good thing we brought blankets." She said and took a deep breath. "I think we should sleep now." 

I looked up at the stars, and I knew the moon agreed. 

"Alright, lets go to sleep." 

...........

I my side, and immediately woke up to the cold. I checked my phone and it read 3:17 a.m. I glanced towards Eunri, and she was holding her blanket for dear life. 

"Eunri-ah.." I whispered. 

"Neh o-oppa?" She shivered. 

"It's too cold, want to share blankets?" I asked. 

"P-please?"

"Okay," I smiled, "I'm going to hold you, okay? We'll warm each other up." 

"Neh oppa." She said groggily and turned towards me. 

She put her face into my chest and I could feel her icy cheeks through my sweatshirt. "Just let me know if you're uncomfortable."

She nodded, snuggling further into me. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and drifted back to sleep. Smiling. 

................

 

Eunri's POV

 

I woke up to the sun beating on my face, or was it? I opened my eyes and it was Minho's chest! It's so warm. I yawned and looked up to see if he was awake. 

"Good morning sleepy head." He said in a scratchy morning voice. 

"Morning oppa, thank you for keeping me warm. I really appreciate it." I smiled and sat up. I don't want to make this awkward, it had to be just a friendly gesture, and if I read too much into it I'd ruin the moment. 

"I didn't want you to get sick." He stretched. 

"Neh.." I said, following suit. "Should we go back to the hotel and change? We have to check out soon too." 

He nodded and stood up, handing me his hand to assist me. I got up and we walked back to the hotel. The car ride back home was conversations about what he did outside of Korea, and what I did in it. His stories of course more exciting. 

We pulled up to my house, and I got my stuff out of the back while he was opening the door. 

"Oh lord." I heard him say out loud. 

"Oppa? Is everything okay? Did they leave the house a mess?" I sighed and walked towards the doorway. 

"Omo! Domo! What did you do?" I exclaimed. 

...........

 

 

 

yooooo ok guys. I've decided to pick this back up (after like 3 1/2 years) (oops) but yeah. I updated this on my phone so I'll make proper edits tomorrow morning. Hopefully some of my old subs are still on here. If not I'm looking forward to some new ones? Thanks so much for reading if you've made it this far. I'll be updating tomorrow!

goodnight guys! ❤️