Chapter 13

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Minho's POV

 

Eunri sat down on the bed and marveled at all the stuff I got her. "I can't wait until I do this for you." I smiled.

"For me? Haha, no. It's fine. I wanted to do this for you, don't feel like you have to repay me." I chuckled and sat down by her.

"But I've missed birthdays and Christmases too.." She trailed off.

"Eunri, believe me. I wanted to do this. Just let me enjoy this without you feeling guilty?" I practically begged.

"Arra. Wait, Lettme go to the lobby and ask for some towels.I'll be right back!" She smiled and rushed out of the door.

I sat down for not even 30 seconds when Jonghyun burst in.

"NONONONONONO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He screamed as he burst through the door.

"How did I know this would happen?" I sighed and facepalmed.

"Stop. Both of you. What the hell are you two doing?... Wait. Where's Eunri?" Jonghyun demanded.

"She left. Obviously. What are you doing here?" I asked, although I already knew the answer.

"Trying to stop Eunri from being stupid." He spat.

"Eunri is a lot of things, but she is NOT stupid. You're the stupid one. You came all the way up here to stop me from confessing, because you like her. But the thing is-" I got up and started walking towards Jonghyun, "-I don't like how you think you can just walk into her life and in such a short amount of time confess to her? Even worse try to set me up for failure. I don't know who you think you are, but clearly you don't care about Eunri enough to consider what she wants. I've known her since forever. I've been with her through everything. I know her better than anyone. And don't you dare try to tell me different."

"And how do YOU know that's what she wants?" He snapped back, "YOU left HER. If you like her this much why didn't you confess before? She liked you. She idoled you. But you didn't do anything. Now you think you can waltz into her life again? No."

"You just met the girl a week ago. How do you know what she wants?"

"You just came back a few days ago. I'd ask yourself the same question."

"I've known her since forever. I KNOW I love her. You? Hell no. You have a small crush on her maybe." I sighed.

"I thought the same. Honestly. But she's all I can think about. I think it's-"

"I don't want to hear it. You know what? Fine. We'll let this be even. No one confesses. SHE has to confess." I finally decided.

"Fine. Then I'll go now, so she doesn't know I ever came." Jonghyun huffed and stormed out of the room.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I went down the stairs so I wouldn't run into Eunri, and snuck out the door without anyone seeing me. Lee Eunri, I don't know how you did it. But you single handedly made me fall in love with you.

I shoved the key in the ignition and slammed on the gas. When she gets back, she'll be beyond happy with me.

I don't know how, or why, or when. But I know I love her. I have had ONE crush my entire life. It was my freshman year, but that's not important. This is a feeling so strong, I don't think there's a word to explain it. I'm happy when I'm around her, but I tried to play it off. She makes this flurry in my stomach and my brian goes to mush. Which is why I act so foolish. I've never done this before. I don't know how to act... Which is why I might lose her.

I pulled out my phone and texted Key. "Yah, you were right. ~Jjong."

My phone buzzed almost immediately after, "You like Eunri? ;D ~ALMIGHTYkeyc;"

I sighed, "Well... ~Jjong."

I smiled. It felt nice talking about it to someone.

"Well what?! Don't do this to me Jonghyun. TELL ME. >:L ~ALMIGHTYkeyc;"

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. This reaction may not be what I want.. "I am almost positive I love her... ~Jjong."

I was completely antsy, waiting for his responce. "Come over, now. ~ALMIGHTYkeyc;"

"I'm on my way. May take a while. ~Jjong."

 

"HE SAID WHAT!?"Key screeched.

"It's obvious he likes her. You should have known..." I trailed off.

"I knew that retard. I just can't believe he's not going to confess because of you." Key muttered. "It seems too fishy."

"Well, it IS the only way we'll know who she's really in love with." I countered.

"Ah, deh. Deh." Key nodded.

"SO WHAT DO I DO. I need to take advantage of living with her." I sighed.

"Jonghyun, you cannot bang her." Key growled.

"NOT LIKE THAT OK. Like breakfast or something. I want to have a surprise waiting for her when she gets home." I smiled.

"Jonghyun, if you want her to love you back, you can't just attack her with it all at once. Take it slow, but not too slow. Arra?" Key questioned.

I just nodded and began planning for my surprise. Eunri, I promise, this will be good.

 

Eunri's POV

 

"Thank you very much!" I smiled and bowed to the service desk and made my way upstairs. This hotel is very nice, it has a modern yet homey feel. And don't even get me started about our room! It's heavenly.

"Eunri, if it makes you un comfortable I can sleep on the floor." Minho offered again, playing with his thumbs.

"No, it's fine, we can make a wall of pillows!" I giggled.

He smiled and nodded, "Can I take you out for dinner?"

"No thank you, I'm still so full from lunch, let's just get a movie instead!" I smiled.

"Oh! I brought you your favorite, Finding Nemo!" He gasped and rummaged through his back, then finally pulled it out to show me.

"Arra, we can watch it." I beamed.

"Can we at least go on a walk first?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the left.

I nodded.

 

"Oppa, what did you do when you were gone? Did you have any girlfriends?" I pestered.

"I just mainly studied and helped with my appa's companies. And no, silly goose, how ..." He trailed off.

"Hmm? I didn't catch the last part." I stated, looking up through my eyelashes.

"I said no silly goose." he smiled.

"I knooow, but after that." I cooed.

"Nothing." he chuckled and looked at the sand.

"Oh, okay." I nodded, and stopped walking.

I looked out to the ocean, the waves were rolling, listening to the whispers of the wind. The breeze whooshed through my loosely tied up hair and the salty auroma was extremely calming. I took a deep breath and a mental picture to always remember this moment. This is exactly how I want to remember you, Mr.Ocean. And it's exactly how I will.