Chatper 10

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Jonghyun's POV

 

"Taemin?!" I gasped.

"Ahh, hyung! Are you supposed to be at the contest?" he asked.

"Dae, but I forgot my ipod, so Key sent me back." I laughed.

"Ahh, I see. Did Eunri change the locks?" Taemin asked, tilting his head. This kid, has natutal aegyo.

"Ani, you're using the mail key." I scoffed and pushed my key in the lock.

"Chincha?! Omo! They look the same.." Taemin gasped, mesmerized at the keys.

"Yeah..." I nodded, now completely absorbed with my mission. Find Eunri. I searched the kitchen and living room to no avail. I then made my way to her room and found her asleep on her bed.

I tip toed out and looked for Taemin. You're not going to respond to Kim Jonghyun? Get ready Lee Eunri. Get ready.

 

EunRi's POV

 

I woke up by the light peeking through my window. I took a deep breath and tried to sit up but felt a sharp pain instead run through my head. "Aiiish!" I cursed sharply, and felt the back out my head. My hear was tied to my head board! I laid back down and took three deep breaths. "DOMO! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT! ARASSO?!"

My door flew open and Domo was standing next to Taemin and they were both laughing. "Hyung! This is what you did?" Taemin asked.

"Huh? You helped. Of course this is what I did." Domo suddenly stopped laughing.

"Mwoh?! Aniyo! I got in late last night and fell asleep on the couch!" Taemin gasped and pointed at Domo.

"Look, I don't care right now. Get me out of this!" I demanded.

The two boys ran over and started to try to untie my hair. "Chincha Noona! I didn't do this!" Taemin whined.

"Arra. Just shut up and untie me." I growled, pissed off to the extreme. They stood there struggling for like fifteen minutes, before Domo broke the icy silence.

"Uhn, I'm not quite sure how to say this..." he trailed off.

"Say it." I spat, still bubbling in anger.

"We're going to have to cut it." he sighed. I took a deep breath and nodded slightly. Domo left and came back with sissors, cutting as close as he could to the knot. I was finally out in about two minutes. I then bottled up all of my anger and sat up.

"Mianhae. I didn't think it would be this bad." he sighed.

"Haha. I'm okay. Don't worry about it." I smiled.

"...Seriously?" Domo asked.

"Ha! Nope. You are going to pay for this. I'll think of something when I get back. I'm going to get my haircut." I scoffed and went into the bathroom.

I hastily brushed my teeth and pulled my hair back. I washed my face and did everything else people usually do in the bathroom. As soon as I was done, I went back into my room and pulled on some jeans and one of Taemin's shirts. I slipped on my newer converse and stormed out. "Don't you dare leave." I grumbled as I grabbed my phone and keys.

I began my walk to the salon on the otherside of town when my phone buzzed. I saw that I had five missed calls and seven text messeges.

The first two were Domo asking if I was okay. Fudge him. The thired was Taemin saying his flight was delayed but he had to come back early. And the other four were from Minho, asking if I got home safely. But the newest one was saying if I didn't call him he would drive to my apartment and beat Domo to a pulp. I laughed a little and called him.

"Yobosaeyo?" he answered.

"Don't you have caller id?" I laughed.

"Finally! Took you long enough! I was about to go over there and do things I would regret very later in life." he growled.

"Mianhada. But you want to hang out today?" I asked.

"Don't think you're getting off that easily. I'll pick you up in a few." he sighed.

"Actually, I'm walking to the salon. Long story." I sighed.

"Arra. I'll pick you up off the side of the street little lady." he laughed and hung up.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

Sorry for the short update:/

But with aff spazzing and eveything it's made it harder):

Once everything is completely settled, I'll update more again:D!

~SushiandJonghyun