Chapter 6

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter Six

EunRi's POV

When Domo came home last night he seemed upset... He just walked in the door and just stormed off into his room. But never fear! I'm going to make sure he has the best Valentine's day ever!

On my way to school, I left his breakfast in the microwave and a big basket of Valentine's stuff. I even wrote Domo a note! I hope that will make his day better..

But guess what I got Minho! I got us best friend rings! Maybe they'll turn into couple rings? I'm just kidding.

I looked around the living room one last time because I had a feeling I was forgetting something. I then gave up and shrugged it off.

I skipped over to the little store to get my green tea. "Eunri-ah! Happy Valentine's day!" Wooyoung smiled as I was checking out.

"Happy Valentine's day!" I smiled and reached into my bag to grab him a chocolate.

He took it smiling, "Gomawo! Here!" he handed me a little tiny teddy bear.

"Gomawo!" I giggled and snapped it on my keys. "His name is Wooyoung Jr.!" I laughed.

"Arrasso! You're so silly! Have a good day!" he smiled and waved.

"Annyeonghi!" I waved as I walked out of the door.

This could really be a good day! I smiled as I countinued to school.

"Eunri-ah! Wait! Eunri-ah!" Someone called behind me.

Jonghyun's POV

I woke up but the closing of the front door and forced my self out of bed. I grabbed my brush off of Taemin's nightstand and brushed my hair on the way to the kitchen.

There was a huge pink and red basket on the dining table and a big arrow pointing to the microwave. 'I made you breakfast! Eat up^-^'

I smiled and looked back over to the basket. I took out my phone, a huge grin plastered on my face and sent a text to EunRi. 'Gomawo for the gifts and breakfast. Have a good day:)' Send.

"Did I just? Crap!" I snapped to myself coming back to me senses. I'm NOT a nice person.

*beep beep*

"Ha, yes!" I celebrated and picked up her phone.

I deleted my messege and got dressed really quick, throwing on a hat since I didn't have time to fix my hair.

What? I'm going to take her phone to her. It's the least I could do.

I opened the door and locked it behind me then began jogging to her school.

Crap. Where does she go to school? I cursed under my breath when I saw he come out of the little store down the street. I picked up my pace and ran to her. "Eunri-ah! Wait! Eunri-ah!" I yelled, trying to ger her attention.

She turned around and smiled.

"Annyeong! Did you get my gift?" she smiled widely.

"Deh, but you forgot your phone!" I smirked, "Happy Valentine's day."

"Oh! That's what I forgot, I had a feeling I was forgeting something." she trailed off. "Gomawo." she added.

"No problem. You should skip school so we could hang out!" I said without thinking. Now she's going to spazz and fall for me. Just watch.

"I can't I have to meet Mi-" she started.

Now she's taking a rain check? To me? I don't think so. "So where do you want to go? Movies? Lotte World?" I smirked, putting my arm around her shoulders.

"Mwoh? I said I can't-"

"Fro-yo? Alright, I can manage that!" I nodded and dragged her to the frozen yogurt shop on 5th street.

"Domo! I said-"

"Just please. Come." I sighed and looked into her eyes.

"Arrasso, I'll go." she sighed.

We walked to the frozen yogurt place in silence. When we arrived I opened the door for her, "Get what ever you want." I smiled.

Her eyes glistened and she nodded, running over to the cups. I followed behind her, "Why are you excited? Oh wait, I forgot you love me." I laughed.

"Mwoh?! Ani, I've just never had frozen yogurt before!" she giggled. Her giggles soon stopped when she arrived to the flavoe she wanted. She stared at the handle curiously.

"Like this." I said, taking her hand and placing it on the knob. While she set the cup under the nozzle. I gently pulled the lever down so the frozen yogurt went into her cup. "Say when." I murmured.

She waited a few seconds. "When!" she smiled. I looked at her happy face and realized she was blushing. I still have the touch.

While she was spazzing over the toppings I went ahead and made my yogurt.

"Done!" she smiled showing me her mess of vanilla yogurt, gummies, chocolate chips, peanuts, and caramel drizzle.

"Let's pay." I smiled and lead her to the check out.

"Jonghyun?!" the cashier gasped. I looked up to see Jessica in a uniform.

"Oh, annyeong." I sighed and places our frozen yogurt on the scale.

"Is this your girlfriend? I get it, this is why you never accepted my invites." sh trailed off.

"Ani-" Eunri started.

I poked her side and interrupted her. "She's not the reason I just couldn't stay." I explained, trying my best to leave Eunri out of this.

"Oh, I see. Your total comes out to be 2,000 won." she smiled, starting to flirt again.

"Arrasso. Here." I said handing her the won.

"Let's eat at the park, neh?" I whispered to Eunri.

She smiled and nodding taking a bite of her frozen yogurt.

"Mmm! Daebak!" she smiled eating more.

"Yah, you'll get a brain freeze. It's like ice cream." I warned.

"I never get- owwww!!" she whined, holding her head.

I just stood there feeling helpless, so I wrapped my arms around her head.

"Does this help?" I asked.

She giggled a little and nodded. A second later her phone went off. She scrambled to get it out of her pocket and then gasped, "Minho oppa!"

I tinge struck my chest. Hold on, you can't get brain freeze in your chest.. It can't be!