Chapter One

Jonghyun, Your New Name is Domo!

Chapter One:

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

I grabbed my bag and headed out of the club. Stealing a glance at my watch, I cursed under my breath, "It's two in the morning. I'm dead this time." Then broke into a sprint.

I dashed down the almost empty sidewalk, ignoring any remarks from drunk men. When I finally reached my house, I hopped the fence and ran to the kitchen window. It's been broken since I was barely walking, but Appa-sshi was convinced nothing was wrong with it.

I panted in my hands to get then moist and stuck my hands on the window. I opened the window and jumped over the counter, closing it with ease. I've done this all too much. Breathing a sigh of relief, I heard a someone clear thier throat behind me.

"You really think you're getting away with this?" Appa-sshi scoffed.

I whirled around, dropping my bag, "Mianhaeinmnida." I bowed.

"I don't want that, I want you to follow my rules! My roof, my rules!" He exploded.

"Fine!" I yelled, not being able to take anymore of his crap. We have this conversation every night for two years, ending with Appa-sshi hitting me. "I'm moving out! I'll be gone!"

"B-bwoh?" Appa-sshi asked, astonished.

I ignored him and walked right past him. I stomped to my room and grabbed some clothes, putting them in a second bag. Appa-sshi's jaw was dropped when I opened the front door and slammed it shut.

I wondered around my neighbor hood thinking of where to stay. Even thought I graduated high school two years ago, he will still ask everyone I know if I'm staying with them. So that's out of the question. The only people I have now are the people in my dance crew. They should still be at the club... At least I hope so.


"You want to what?!" Key screeched as soon as the question left my mouth.

"I just need a place to stay until I get enough money to get my own place." I sighed. Key is the diva, therefore, he always overreacts.

"My girlfriend won't like it, sorry dongsaeng." Onew sighed.

"I'm not letting you anywhere near my Gucci collection, think again." Key scoffed, drinking the last of his martini.

"Hyung! You can stay with me! I have a place you can stay at!" Taemin smiled.

"Chincha?" I asked.

"Deh! Come on, I was just leaving anyway!" Taemin nodded and grabbed his dance bag.

"Gomawo." I smiled and bowed to my friends. "Gomowo to you too." I said sarcastically.

"Yeah, yeah." Key scoffed, ordering another martini.

Taemin's POV

While we were walking, I slipped out my phone and texted my Noona, "My hyung is going to take my place when I go to Appa's for the month, is that okay?" There, send!

"So Taemin, you live by your self?" Jonghyun asked.

Oh great banana milk, "It's complicated." I answered.

"Taemin! Do you sneak girls in?" Jonghyun gasped.

"Ani! Ahh, hyung I'm tired, let's just not talk." I sighed.

"Arasso." he nodded.

*beep* "What? Is is Key oppa?" Aiish, the only one of my friends she's ever seen, and the only friend she thinks I have.

"Ani, but we're coming now. I'll explain later." I sent.

"How far is it?" Jonghyun suddenly asked.

"Right here!" I smiled.

"Alright, but I'm not at home, I'll be home by three."

"What?!" I asked outloud.

"What's the matter?" Jonghyun asked, nervous.

"Oh, my sister got a ninty percent on her test." I lied, then quickly replied, "Where are you?!>.<"

I unlocked the door and told him where everything is.

"Nice place. I'll sleep on the couch." Jonghyun smiled.

"Ani! I have a guest room!" I smiled and pointed towards my sister's room. Thank god she's a plain person, her room is just light blue. Neutral color, right?

"Aish, I'm studying in the library, it's my shift tonight, I get to close whenever, remember?"

Oooh. Right.

"Okay, thanks. Good night!" Jonghyun smiled and closed the door.

"Night!" I called and walked into my room.

"I'm leaving tonight, so just sleep in my room, the guest is in your room."

Now... what to pack?


EunRi's POV (You)

"So... tired." I moaned as soon as I unlocked the door.

I dragged myself to my room and plugged in my phone since it died on me.

I yanked off my pants and replaced them with my fuzzy penguin ones, set my glasses on my nightstand and climbed into bed.

I got comfortable while I could, but something was off.

There was something else in my bed...

Probably forgot to put my laundry away. 

Next morning, EunRi's POV (You)

 

I woke up hugging something. And that something was hugging me back.

"Mmmmph." It moaned. I opened my eyes to see a full grown man next to me.

"Kyah! Who are you?!" I screamed.