Revenge

For the sake of love

"L.Joe's POV"

The maids led me to my new room. It is big and has a light brown painting. There's a big chandelier that makes the room really bright. I feel like I'm a prince living in a castle.

I wonder if Jiyeon is a spoiled brat.

After I unpacked my clothes, I toured around the mansion.

"Woah. So this is where that ugly girl is living huh. She's so lucky. But I'm gonna live here too. So I guess I'm lucky too. Puahahaha!"

Warm morning breeze. I was enjoying touring around but there's someone who blocked my way. 

Aish Park Jiyeon! Aish! >:3

"Did you just said 'UGLY GIRL'? Yeah yeah. I know you're talking about me since I'm the only ugly in your mind, right?"

Aish. You're not ugly. It's pretty obvious that you're the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. Well, don't tell me there's someone who's still prettier than you? I think you're already perfect. Were you sent down by heaven? I see every guy in school falling head over heels with you.

 

“Yeah. I’m glad you know that.”

“So… I see we’re gonna live in a same roof now. We should be close with each other… You know, maybe we could be friends?”

“I ALREADY TOLD YOU WE CAN’T BE FRIENDS. DIDN’T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID IN SCHOOL? AND I’LL NEVER BE CLOSE TO AN UGLY LIKE YOU. EVER.”

Oops. Looks like one of the maids heard what I said. I’m screwed. Again.

“Yah! Mr. Lee, I hope you understand but, no one has ever told something like that to our dear heiress except for you. Please be respectful to our heiress!” The maid shouted as she went towards me and glared at me.

“DEAR HEIRESS?! WHAT THE FU---“ I was about to finish what I’m gonna say when the maid murmered.

“Tsss. What an unmannered guy. So shameful.”

I really felt down by what she said. Am I really like that? :(

“Aigoo, unnie. I told you don’t call me heiress. It’s really alright. You can leave him to me. I’ll better teach him a lesson. Don’t worry about me.”

Jiyeon hugged the maid.

Shiz. She’s close even with the maids? WTF. AND WHAT? TEACH ME A LESSON? AISH!

The maid nodded and said, “Arasso. But this guy is really too much.”

I felt quite guilty.

“Next time I see you being unrespectful to our dear Jiyeon, you’ll be in trouble. Might as well call her dad and tell everything about what you’ve done.” The maid whispered to me.

WHAT THE FUUU. IS SHE THREATENING ME NOW?! SHE’S JUST A MAID. WTF.

I got scared because if we were kicked out to this mansion, my mom will be very mad at me, plus she won’t support me anymore. I guess I have to be nice this once. Yeah! Just this once.

“I’m sorry, heiress.” I purposely bowed to Jiyeon with an irritated look.

“PUAHAHAHAHA!” Jiyeon burst out laughing.

“Wae? Why are you laughing? Are you craz---“ Oops. I remembered I have to be nice, or else.

“PUAHAHAHAHA! YOU’RE CALLING ME HEIRESS? PUAHAHA! OKAY, I LOVE THAT. CALL THAT TO ME EVERYDAY, OKAY? IF I DIDN’T HEAR YOU CALLING ME THAT, I’LL FORCE MY MOM TO KICK YOU OUT OF THIS MANSION.”

Omo! Did she just read my mind? Did she know that I'm scared to be kicked out of this mansion? Omo! This girl is really something.

*Hmmm. This is gonna be the lesson that I’m teaching him. I also want to get revenge. Puahaha.”