Unmannered L.Joe

For the sake of love

"Oh. Annyeong haseyo, Mrs. Lee. Jiyeon imnida. Nice to meet you! You look so pretty, ha. I swear! ^_^"

"Aigoo. Thanks Jiyeon ah. You're so gorgeous and kind. I like you already!"

"Hehehe. I like you too. We should get to know each other more."

While eating my cereal and walking around, I saw this tall guy who is sitting at a bench in our garden. He looks familiar. I think I saw him somewhere. Oh well, maybe he's Mrs. Lee's son. I ignored him and went to the kitchen but bumped into some freaking guy.


"L.Joe's POV"

I walked inside but bumped into someone. Her cereals got scattered all over her clothes.

"Watch out where you are going, clumsy girl!"

"Yo...you...youuu... YOUUU YAH! LEE BYUNGHUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"Aish. What are you doing here also? Oh, don't tell me you're a maid here or a friend of the heiress?"

"YAH! LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID!" 

I ignored her and just walked.

"YAH!!! Get back here!" 

Aish! Why does this girl keep appearing everywhere? I wish she get outta my sight now.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT, ."

"MWOH?! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! AISH! THIS GUY. DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE MRS. LEE'S SON?!"

I still ignored her. What does it have to do with her. Such a noisy girl. I hate her.

I went where my mom is. Jiyeon followed me.

"Omo! What happened to you Jiyeon ah?!" Mrs. Park said worriedly.

"Omma, I BUMPED INTO FREAKING SOMEONE WHO ACCUSED ME FOR BEING THE ONE WHO'S AT FAULT. I'll go get change first."  Jiyeon glared at me.

DON'T TELL ME SHE'S THE HEIRESS?! THAT'S SO IMPOSSIBLE! I DON'T EVEN SEE HER RIDING A LIMO AT SCHOOL!

"DON'T TELL ME SHE'S THE HEIRESS?!"

"Yeah, Byunghun ah. Wae? You know her?"

"Yeah! SHE'S JUST MY FREAKING STUPID CLASSMATE WHO IS A . BEING THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION OF THOSE MANIAC GUYS IN SCHOOL."

Omo! Why did I say that infront of her mom?! I'm screwed. Oh man.

"YAH! SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH! HOW DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT BEHIND MY DAUGHTER!" Mrs. Park shouted and glared at me.

"I'm really sorry, bestie. I apologize on his behalf. His attitude is like that. I really apologize for that."

"You don't have to apologize bestie. It's your son's fault. Teach him a lesson."

"DID YOU JUST SAW WHAT YOU DID? YOU SHAMEFUL SON!"

Shameful... same as what dad and Jiyeon told me. Am I really that shameful? :(


Hello! Thanks for reading! I wanna update more chapters but I need to sleep now. I still have classes tomorrow. I promise to update more chapters tomorrow. :) ♥