The plan

For the sake of love

Kai called one of his friends.

"Se hun, tell our other members to go to EXO's hang out place. I have something to say to everyone."

"Arasso. But... are you planning something bad again?"

"I guess so."

"But... why? Why are you doing this? You're not the Kai that I knew before. You used to be so innocent but ever since you and your parents got poor, you became so bad. You even used Jiyeon to get over with your poverty."

"MWORAGO?! ARE YOU TRYING TO LECTURE ME NOW?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! YOU BASTARD. I ADMIT, I USED JIYEON SO I CAN GET WHATEVER I WANTED. BUT THINGS JUST WENT THAT WAY AND I CAN SEE I FELL INLOVE WITH HER NOW."

"Whatever you say. Bye. I gotta go. I'll call our members."

~~~

"Everyone, I have a plan so help me."

"What is it again Kai? Don't do bad things again. If it is, then we won't help." Se hun said.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FCK. I THOUGHT YOU GUYS ARE MY FRIENDS!" Kai shouted.

"Let's hear his plan first, alright?" Su Ho said.

"Okay. So everyone here knows Park Jiyeon right? Her family is one of the billionaires in South Korea. And she's my ex girlfriend now. SHE FREAKING BROKE UP WITH ME. So I need your help to get her back to me again."

"What are we going to do?" D.O asked.

"First, let's kill her current boyfriend. Without him, I can finally get Jiyeon back with me."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! WE CAN'T DO THAT. WE'RE NOT A GANG OR SOMETHING. HOW CAN WE DO SOMETHING AS CRUEL AS THAT?!" 

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU KAI?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

"WE REALLY MISSED THE INNOCENT KAI THAT WE KNEW BEFORE. YOU USED TO BE ADDICTED TO CANDY FLOSS."

"WHAT THE DONGSAENG?! DO YOU THINK WE'LL DO THAT?! HELL NO."

The members refused and started whispering with each other.

"FINE. ALRIGHT ALRIGHT. LET'S NOT KILL HIM. LET'S JUST THROW HIM AWAY SOMEWHERE WHERE HE WON'T BE ABLE TO GO BACK TO JIYEON."

"Since you're our friend. Fine. It's better than killing an innocent person." Baek hyun agreed.

"Thanks, bro."


Sorry for the foul words. I'm not the kind of person who says bad words. I just wrote those words so I can make this chapter kinda rude or something. Whatever. So for my innocent readers, sorry! :3