New start

For the sake of love

It was a rainy morning. You wake up from sleeping. You remembered what happened yesterday. You just let it go. You've finally moved on since you cried your heart out yesterday. You realized it'll be better to let him out of your life. Before you get up from your bed, you texted Kai.

 

"Hello Kai. I'm breaking up with you. Thanks for the memories. No. I shouldn't be thanking you since you were fooling me from the start. >:[ Good bye. Don't you ever dare to show up infront of me. I heard what you said to your new 'GIRL' that looks like a ''. We're over!"

 

Yeah, that's right. You need to start a new life without Kai, Park Jiyeon!

You thought yourself.

You took a shower and went downstaires to eat breakfast. 

"Jiyeon ah, are you alright?" Your mom casually asked.

"Nae!" You smiled.

*I wonder if she's acting alright, but inside she's lonely.* Your mom thought.

"Call L.Joe and her mom upstaires before you start eating breakfast, arasso?"

"Nae omma!"

You went upstaires to wake his mom first. 

"Oh good morning, Jiyeon~"

"Good morning!"

After waking up L.Joe's mom, you headed to his room.

"L.Joe ssi, wake up and eat breakfast now. Weekend's over!" 

He still didn't wake up so you threw a big pillow to him.

"Ya...yah! What was that for?!"

Now, L.Joe is fully awake.

"YOU WON'T WAKE UP! NOW, GET READY AND EAT BREAKFAST! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!"

You shouted as you went back to the dining room.

*breakfast ended*

You went inside the limo as you saw L.Joe walking away.

"Yah! Where are you going? Aren't you going inside?! C'mon! We're gonna be late!"

"Are you...sure? But..."

"No buts! Just go ahead inside!"

"Nae..."

It was the first time for L.joe to ride a car like it.

"It's really nice riding this. Woah."

L.Joe was amused as he kept touching everything inside the limo.

"Aigooo. Tsk tsk. We're here."

"But... we're not at the gate!"

"Yah! Do you want me to get exposed? I told you I don't wanna gain attention. And if they saw us together, it'll make a ruckus!"

"Ah... sorry HEIRESS." L.Joe said sarcastically.

 

The class ended and you went to the library to study. You called your mom not to pick you up and you'll just go home by yourself. This time, your mom agreed since she knew that you'll leave with L.Joe.

"L.Joe, if you want, we can both study here. Next week is gonna be a long week. It'll be the week of our examination so we better review, or else, you'll know what will happen..."

"Yeah we'll start the senior year again. Arasso. But I won't help that much."

*It's nice how L.Joe transferred into being a cold rebel guy to a nice guy. How interesting!*

It was already 9:00pm. You and L.Joe didn't notice the time. 

"Oh! It's already 9. We should go home."

L.Joe nodded.

When L.joe twisted the door knob, it won't open. He looked at you,

". WE'RE LOCKED."

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! OMG. I THINK THE JANITOR LOCKED IT SINCE IT'S ALREADY 9. OMG WHAT TO DO?!"

"CALM DOWN! YOU BITC--- HEIRESS."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?! THERE'S NO WINDOW HERE! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUTTA HERE?! THERE'S NO PEOPLE HERE ALREADY! MOM WENT TO NEW YORK TO VISIT DAD. YOUR MOM IS AT WORK TOO! MY CELLPHONE IS LOWBAT! OMGG EOTTOKHE?!"

"I guess we have to stay here until tomorrow."