Library part I

For the sake of love

 

“MWOH?! We’re gonna stay here overnight?! Are you kidding me, LEE BYUNGHUN?!”

“CALM DOWN, ALRIGHT?! WE’LL FIND A WAY TO GET OUTTA HERE.”

L.Joe looked around the library, but unfortunately, there’s no way to get out of the library.

“Heiress, let’s wait until tomorrow. For the mean time, let’s spend the night here. There’ll be no big deal right? It’s not like we’re gonna die if we stayed here.”

You nodded. But still, you don’t like the fact sleeping with L.Joe.

“Bu…but where are we going to sleep?”

“Of course, we’ll probably just put the books in the floor and sleep there. That’ll be okay.”

“Arasso. But you sleep there!” You pointed to the free floor that is five shelves away from where you are going to sleep.

“Okay.” L.Joe nodded and went there. He put books on the floor and lay at the top of those.

“Are you gonna be alright, Heiress? You see, it’s so cold in here.”

“MOLLA! AISH!” You beamed.

You were reading a book just in case you can fall asleep, but you still can't fall asleep. It was your first time sleeping in the floor. You went to L.Joe as you saw him not sleeping either.

“Byunghun ssi, why aren’t you sleeping?”

“I can’t sleep.”

*Jiyeon, I can’t sleep because I’m so nervous. We’re only the people here.* L.Joe thought himself.

“Me too! Aish. What about… let’s play a game?”

“Yeah? Sure.”

“Okay, let’s start. What about truth or dare?”

“Sure.”

You get the bottle that you saw at a table. You spinned it and it pointed to L.Joe.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Nope! And I’ll never have. Tsss. What kind of question is that?!”

L.Joe spinned the bottle and it pointed towards you.

“Truth or dare?”

“Truth!”

“How about you? Do you have a boyfriend?”

You got weakened by his question. You thought about Kai who lied and used you. Your heart is full of hatred towards him.

“Well, I broke up with him this morning. Let’s not talk about it.”

L.Joe was kinda shocked to hear it.

*Why does it hurt?! Why does my heart…feel like it’s getting punched? NO NO NO! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING L.JOE?! THEY ALREADY BROKE UP!!! YAAHHH WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH YOU L.JOE?! PABO L.JOE!!!* L.Joe slapped himself 3 times.

“HAHAHA! Why are you slapping yourself? Are you crazy?”

“Ah…ani… never mind.”

“Yah! This truth or dare is getting boring! Let’s play another game.” You said irritatedly.

“ I don’t want to play games anymore. Let’s just talk about something… you know... like talking about our lives?” L.joe said casually.

“WOAH! ARE YOU THE REBEL GUY THAT I SAW LAST WEEK? I never thought that you would bring up something like that. But, arasso. Let’s just talk about our lives. You first.”

You went closer to L.Joe. You two are leaning at a book shelf. L.Joe started talking about his life.

“When I was a kid, me and my parents used to be so happy. We always eat dinner together, we always laugh and we always bond together. No words can explain how happy I was that time. Till one day, my father left us. He didn’t even tell us why. Since then, we started to become poor. My mom was so busy working that she can’t even focus on me. She can’t even ask me if I had eaten or something. I felt like no one loves me anymore. That’s when I started joining a gang. Teen top, it is. They changed my life. They treat me as a family.”

*SHIZ. WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT?! WHY AM I SAYING THESE TO HER?! AISH!*

You got softened by his story. You went closer to L.Joe and hugged him.

“That’s okay, L.Joe. Don’t worry, we can treat you as a family. I’m here! I can be by your side. It must have been hard on you.” You said to L.Joe.

*OMO! IS JIYEON HUGGING ME?! MY HEARTBEAT IS BEATING SO CRAZY! OMO WHAT’S HAPPENING?! DO I NEED TO GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL? AM I GOING CRAZY? OMO! But her hug is so warm. I wish we’re forever like this.*

 

*Omo ya! Why am I hugging L.Joe?! WHAT’S UP WITH YOU PARK JIYEON?! DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!

But… it feels so nice hugging him. It’s so warm. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING JIYEON?!*

You quickly pulled back and you blushed heavily. Your heart beat is beating crazily fast.

“Oh, I’m so sorry for my sudden actions… I just wanna comfort you.”

“No, it’s okay. Thanks, by the way.”

“Aren’t you mad?”

“No! Why would I?” L.Joe smiled.