Weird guy

For the sake of love

*At L.Joe's apartment*

"Aish! I thought nobody knows my number!" L.Joe glared at his phone.

"Hey honey, we'll be moving out at my bestfriend's mansion next week. Get ready, alright? They're one of the billionaires in South Korea. Be respectful!"

His mom glared at him. She already knows her son might do something bad again.

"I guess we hit the jackpot! Ohyeah!" L.Joe raised up his fist.

*phone rings*

"Aish jinjja! My phone is ringing again! What the heck. I haven't exchanged my number with anybody except for mom... wait... mom? MOM! Did you give my number to someone?" L.Joe shouted.

"Yeah! Omo! Hurry up! Answer it! Aish!"

"Yoboseyo?" L.Joe picked up the call.

"Yah! You're the guy who cut off the call while I was talking right?! I just wanna ask for Mrs. Lee!" Jiyeon shouted. It almost broke L.Joe's eardrum.

"Aish! Wait!" L.Joe gave the phone to his mom.

"Oh right. Nae. Yes. Nae. Nae. Nae. Oh jeungmal mianhe. nae." His mom gave back the phone to L.Joe.

"Yah! Byunghun! Do you know what did you just do?! Do you know who you were talking to a while ago?! How dare you to do that! She's the Park heiress!"

"OHHHHHH REALLY? OHHH SORRY! >:D<" L.Joe said sarcastically.

"How old is she?" L.Joe asked his mom.

"Seventeen. You're a year older, but I guess she's also a senior like you. Wae? You're interested with her now? Wake up, boy! I know her mom wouldn't accept you even if you guys got into a relationship."

"I never said I'm gonna date her nor I'm interested with her! Aish!"


*at school*

"Good morning, Jiyeon!"

"Annyeong, Jiyeon!"

"Hi there beautiful!"

"Tsss. Being a center of attraction with a bunch of maniac guys."

I heard guys greeting me, but was taken aback by the last sentence. I saw it was L.Joe who said it. I followed him and caught him by his wrist.

"Yah! I just heard what you said!"

"So?"

"I don't want to be a center of attraction, okay. It just happened."

"What does it have to do with me?"

"Tsss. Such a shameful guy." I whispered.

L.Joe got weakened by hearing the word 'Shameful'

"What did you just say, you ?!"

"Ah. Ani..."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY HUH?!"

"AH... NOTHING! UHM... Can you please lower your voice. It kind of scares me..."

"SO?! WHAT IF IT SCARES YOU?! YAH! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

"I said...you...you're...handsome... You're handsome!"

OMG. Why did I say that?! Omo... Ahhh! Jiyeon pabo! Jiyeon pabo!

L.Joe was softened and blushed.

"Hmmm. I see you're blusing."

"NO WAY!" L.Joe ran and sat at his chair. He looked at the window and went to his deep thoughts again.

*She's so beautiful! Omo... WHAT AM I THINKING?! Aish!*

L.Joe glared at Jiyeon.

"What now?"

L.Joe ignored her again.

*She told me I'm handsome. She told me I'm handsome. She told me I'm handsome. She told me I'm handsome. She told me I'm shameful. She told me I'm shameful. She's so beautiful. She's so pretty. She look hot. She's a . She's a bad girl. I hate her.*

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! Why does she keep appearing on my mind?! WHAT THE HELL?!" L.Joe shouted. He didn't notice that Mrs. Choi is teaching. He got embarassed and his classmates and his teacher looked at him cluelessly.

"Why are you shouting, Mr. Lee? Is there something wrong?!" Mrs. Choi asked.

"Ah. Ani. Nothing's wrong." L.Joe sat as he rubbed his temple and glared at you. AGAIN.

"WHAT?! WHY DO YOU KEEP GLARING AT ME?" You shouted but L.Joe ignored you.

"AISH! NOW, YOU'RE IGNORING ME AGAIN?!" You didn't also notice that Mrs. Choi is teaching. Your classmates and your teacher also looked at you cluelessly.

"Yah! Ms. Park and Mr. Lee! You guys get out of my class! You're ruining my class!" Mrs. Choi shouted as he threw a ballpen to you.

*Aigoo. Throwing things at me... if my mom knew this, she'll probably kick off Mrs. Choi in no time in this school.*

We walked towards the door and went to the empty hall. It was so quiet and I can feel the awkwardness between us.

"This is your freaking fault, you !" L.Joe broke the silence.

"Why?! I didn't do anything to you!" I said innocently.

L.Joe ran away. 

"He's so mysterious yet, weird."