T_T

For the sake of love

 

You and L.Joe are having a date.

Yes. It’s your first date with L.Joe

“Jagiya! This is our first date. Let’s make it into a memorable one, okay?” You hugged L.Joe

“Anything for you, Jiyeon.” L.Joe said as he pinched your cheeks.


 

You saw a cotton candy stall. You badly want to buy one but it suddenly reminded you of Kai.

L.Joe saw you staring at the stall.

“Jiyeon ah, do you want that?” said L.Joe as he pointed towards it.

“Ah…no.. I just remembered something…Let’s go.” You said as you left L.Joe dumbfounded.

“What’s wrong with her?” L.Joe thought.


 

You and L.Joe are having fun in the Lotte World. You grabbed L.Joe to the roller coaster.

“Uh… are we going to ride that?” L.joe asked, stuttering. He suddenly looked pale.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!” you burst out while laughing.

“Why are you laughing?! Aish!” L.Joe asked, irritated.

“You’re scared, aren’t you?” You asked while holding your laughter.

“Aniyo!!!” L.Joe shouted.

“HAHAHAHA! Ok. Then, let’s go.” You pushed L.Joe to the seat as L.Joe closed his eyes, afraid.

“Don’t worry Joe, I’m here. I’ll never leave you.” You whispered to him as you held his hands tightly.

*Tssss. I thought he’s a rebel then why is he scared with the roller coaster?* You thought as you smiled.

The roller coaster ended. You can see L.joe looking dizzy. You grabbed him to a bench as you two sat there.

“Are you okay?” You asked as you touched his forehead.

“Yeah… just a little bit dizzy from the ride.”

“Aigooo. You should’ve told me you’re scared.” You laughed a little.

“I told you I’m not scared!!!” L.joe shouted as he pinched your nose.

*aish. Why don’t you just admit it? Hahaha* you thought as you kissed L.Joe’s cheeks.


Kai and his friends stalked you and L.Joe the whole day. They proceeded to their plan.

While you and L.Joe are walking home, laughing, and holding hands, there’s something that covered your mouth. You suddenly fainted.

L.Joe was shocked as he punched some of the guys but he ended up getting beaten because they’re too many.

Kai’s friends took L.Joe away as they punched & tortured him. They threw L.Joe somewhere in a province of Busan.

Next thing you knew, you’re already at Kai’s place. You immediately thought of L.Joe.

“L.JOE!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!! LEE BYUNGHUN!!!” You shouted at the top of your lungs.

Kai heard you as he went towards you.

“Jiyeon. L.Joe’s dead. You should move on now. Look, I really love you so why don’t you just go out with me again? Give me a chance.” Kai asked, his eyes are getting teary but he held his tears.

“WHY THE WOULD I GO OUT WITH YOU AGAIN?! AFTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO ME?! YOU’RE ASKING FOR A CHANCE? THERE’S NO WAY I’LL GIVE YOU A CHANCE.” You shouted, angrily.

To be honest, Kai was hurt. Really hurt.

“Look, I regret it. I really regret it. I regret how I used you. I regret how I used your wealth for my own happiness. I shouldn’t have done it. I’m so wrong. I can return them to you, if you want. Just please. Give me a chance.” Kai cried.

You got softened by his confession, but still, the fact that he betrayed you doesn’t still fade away from your heart.

“Where’s L.Joe?” You changed the topic.

“He’s dead.” Kai stated.

Your heart suddenly shattered into pieces. Your heart is in the state of getting tortured right now. You can’t believe it. You cried your heart out.

“HE’S NOT DEAD. HE’S NOT DEAD!!! WHO KILLED HIM?!” You screamed.

“While I was walking home, I saw you and L.Joe walking too. Then I saw some gangsters stalking you guys around then L.Joe suddenly got beaten by them. I helped L.Joe to beat the gangsters up but while I was beating the gangsters, I saw him in the ground, dead. The gangsters grabbed him into a van and they left. Then, I saw you lying on the ground so I helped you up.” Kai lied.

You’re on the verge of killing yourself but you just cried it out.

“THAT’S NOT TRUE. THAT’S NOT TRUE!!!”  You screamed as Kai hugged you, tightly.