Mistaken

For the sake of love

 

You went back home while crying.

“I thought you---“ L.Joe was about to finish his sentence but he saw you crying.

“Wh-what…why are you crying heiress?”

“It doesn’t have to do with you. Why bother? Leave me alone!” You shouted.

“Bu-but…arasso…”


 

The thing was, you didn’t hear what Kai said after you left the bar.

*Flashback about a while ago*

“But… it was what I felt about her before. But now, I think of her as my everything. That’s why I regret getting a lot of things from her, while I didn’t even get her a gift or something back. I love her now. She’s so busy at school so I came here to have fun. Now make me yours. I wanna have fun too.” Kai confessed as he pulled the girl closer and kissed her.

*end of flashback*

You were sobbing. You didn’t expect that he would do that to you.

“I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. WHY DID HE DO THAT TO ME?! I’M SUCH A FOOL. HOW CAN I NOT NOTICE THAT?! I THOUGHT HE LOVE ME!” You sobbed so hard. You threw the vase and it broke into unfixable pieces. L.Joe heard a ‘DUUUGGG!’ and he immediately ran towards your room. He thought that maybe something had happened to you.

*Knock knock*

“Jiyeon! Open the door! What’s wrong? Are you hurt or something?!”

You heard L.Joe shout but you ignored him. You went to your bed and pulled the blanket over you. You cried your heart out until you fell asleep.

***

“I’m home!!!” your mother cheerfully said.

She saw L.Joe sitting at a couch.

*He’s in a deep thought huh.*

“L.Joe ssi, did you see Jiyeon?”

“She’s at her room. She went outside to get some fresh air a while ago, but she came back crying. She didn’t even tell me why.”

“MY DAUGHTER IS CRYING?! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Your mom rushed into your room.

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

You didn’t notice it because you’re asleep.

“Maid! Where’s the key of Jiyeon’s room? Give it to me! NOW!” your mom shouted.

“Yes, ma’am.”

The maid nodded and gave your mom the key.

Your mom opened the door as she saw you sleeping at your bed. Crestfallen. Your mom’s face fell when she saw you like that. Your eyes were swollen. It’s the first time she saw you being like that.

“My poor baby. Just what the heck has happened?!” Your mom whispered. She remembered that maybe your boyfriend, Kai has done something to you. Your mom called Kai.

“Yoboseyo?” Kai said. Your mom can hear a loud music and noisy people talking.

“WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER TO MAKE HER CRY LIKE THAT?!”

“Excuse me? I don’t know what you’re talking about, omonim. What? Why did she cry?”

“YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? NOW, YOU’RE USING AN EXCUSE? SHE WON’T CRY LIKE THAT IF IT WASN’T ABOUT YOU!”

“I don’t really know what yo—“

*phone ended*

Kai was really shocked.

*how can jiyeon’s mother accuse me like that? OMO! DON’T TELL ME JIYEON… KNEW?! DID SHE… OMO… IT WON’T BE POSSIBLE.*

Due to Kai’s curiosity, he asked one of the guards if he saw someone that is pretty, has big eyes, tall, has long hair, etc (he’s describing you) The guard nodded.

"Yeah I saw someone like that. She was crying when she left the bar a while ago." the guard said.

*I CAN’T BELIEVE IT. SO SHE HEARD WHAT I’VE SAID A WHILE AGO?! DID SHE SAW ME MAKING OUT WITH A GIRL?!*

Kai rushed to your mansion. But the guards of your mansion didn’t let Kai in. It was a request from your mother not to let Kai in.

*WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW?! SHE MISUNDERSTOOD IT! I LOVE HER A LOT! IT WAS MY FEELINGS BEFORE! BUT NOT ANYMORE! I JUST REALIZED THAT I FELL DEEPLY INLOVE WITH HER!*