:D

For the sake of love

 

“Where did you put L.Joe?” Kai asked Luhan.

“We threw him in Busan.” Luhan replied.

“Go back and find him soon! Get him back!” Kai said.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. I’ve made Jiyeon’s life miserable. I hate myself for that.”

“That’s nice to hear. Alright. We’ll get him back later. Don’t worry.”

“Thanks, bro.”

 

L.Joe was having a hard time with the hands of Kai’s friends.

“LET GO OF ME!!!” L.Joe screamed.

“Not until Kai said so.” Sehun stated.

“ YOU!” L.Joe cursed.

*phone rings*

“Sehun, Kai said to get L.Joe back to Jiyeon. Hurry up! Jiyeon has been suffering because of it.” Luhan said in the phone.

“Nae.” Sehun agreed.

“Hey bro! I’m getting you back now! I’m so happy! And hey, you’re handsome, to be quite honest.” Sehun said as he smiled.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL ?! NOW YOU’RE BEING SO LOVEY DOVEY TO ME NOW? SERIOUSLY.” L.Joe asked in disbelief.

“Hahaha. Let’s go!” Sehun dragged L.Joe to the van as It drove off to Jiyeon’s mansion.

“Thanks Sehun. Please tell that stupid Kai to don’t ever show his face infront of us again.” L.Joe said.

“Yes sir!” Sehun saluted.

You were in a deep thought. You were thinking about L.Joe when suddenly, someone hugged you from the back. You got surprised when you saw it was L.Joe.

“OH MY GOD.” Tears slid down to your face.

“I MISSED YOU JIYEON. KAI’S FRIENDS ING TORTURED ME IN BUSAN. “ L.Joe confessed.

“Kai is really a bastard.” You said.

“Hey baby don’t say that. He let go of me when he realized he was wrong. That was nice of him, though.”

“Really?” You asked in disbelief.

You sobbed and cried your heart out, happy that L.Joe is infront of you.

“LEE BYUNGHUN!!! IM SO GLAD YOU CAME BACK!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MISERABLE I WAS WHEN YOU WERE GONE? MY LIFE WAS LIKE A HELL.” You said as you kissed L.Joe. L.Joe kissed back until it got into a passionate one. Your parents and L.Joe’s mom saw the scene. Tears welled up in their faces, happy that L.Joe is back and not dead. L.Joe’s mom cried out loud. You and L.Joe heard some sniffing as you saw your parent’s and L.Joe’s mom crying. L.Joe immediately ran to his mom and hugged him.

“Byunghun ah~ I’m so happy you’re alive. Me and Jiyeon even thought of suiciding when we heard about the news about you.” L.Joe’s mom kissed his forehead.

“I love you mom.” L.Joe said.

“I love you too, my son.”

“Wait… aren’t you going to say ‘I love you’ to me too? Huhuhu” You faked a cry.

“I LOVE YOU JIYEON!!!!!!!! NO WORDS CAN EVER EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU!!!!” L.Joe screamed.

“How about me? Oh so you love Jiyeon more than your own mom?” His mom asked.

Everyone laughed. Happy that L.Joe’s alive, you’re back to normal now.