Kiss

For the sake of love

I pulled L.Joe towards the kitchen. I asked one of the chefs for a random dessert.

"It's delicious."

"Told ya!"

"yah! Are you really the heiress? But I don't even see you with a limo nor a chauffeur at school."

"I have those. It's just that, I don't wanna gain attention from everyone."

"I see. But you're the center of attraction of those freakin' maniac guys in school."

"Yah! Can you please stop using foul words? It might hurt anyone. Well,  I don't want to be in that position. It just happened. Oh maybe they fell with my beauty? Puahahaha!"

"Such a happy girl. Tsss. You're ugly."

"Really? really?" I leaned closer to L.Joe. Only a few inches away from his face. I just thought of teasing him.

I can see he's blusing so I pecked a kiss on his cheeks. Just to , okay?! I don't mean it.

"Why...wh...why di...did you do that?!" L. Joe stuttered.

"Hmmmm. You're handsome." I winked at him and started running for my life.

I thought he's gonna run after me but he stayed there, looking quite shocked from what I did, with a bit of an emotionless look.

L.Joe touched the cheek on where I pecked a kiss.

"Omo ya! I think I'm gonna puke! It's so disgusting!"

*It's better this way. But the truth is, my heart went thump. thump. thump.*

"Oh really? Want another one?" I playfully .

"NO WAY!"

*I want another, actually. :3 Her kiss is so sweet.*

"Hmmm. Looks like I have to kiss your cheek again! It's burning red! Puahahaha! Here I come!!!"

L.Joe ran for his life but he slipped. I started bursting out laughter again.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Aish!"

L.Joe was about to get up but he murmered with pain.

"Ouch! My feet! Ahhh!"

I went towards him and I can see he got his ankle sprained.

"Omo! Look at your foot. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok. I'll stop laughing. Kaja! I'll treat your foot."

I helped him get up as we arrived at the living room.

I started treating his sprained ankle.

"Gomawo, Ugl--- heiress."

"No worries"