Moved in

For the sake of love

*Aish! Why does Park Jiyeon keep appearing on my mind! I hate her!*

L.Joe went back to the empty hall and saw you sleeping with a beats headphones on. He went closer to you and there was only a few inches away from your face to his.

*Omo! Why am I leaning closer to her?! But...her lips...are...so...pretty...and..kissable... Aish! Wake up Byunghun!*

L.Joe traced all of your facial features. 

*Ahhh! She's so beautiful!*

Jiyeon opened her eyes, shocked to see L.Joe infront of her face which was only inches away.

L.Joe quickly pulled back and woke from his fantasy. He was so embarassed and his ears were burning red.

"Why are you so close to me? Aha! You're trying to kiss me huh?!"

"No way! Aish! You ugly ! I'll never kiss a girl like you! I'll just puke instead!"

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you think." You were hurt by what he said but you just ignored it and went back from sleeping.

*Did she got hurt on what I said? Omo!*

"You're not ugly."

"REALLY? HAHAHAHA! NOW, YOU'RE TAKING BACK WHAT YOU SAID?"

*Aish! I thought she's mad and got hurt by me. But... why is she like that... still happy...*

"I MEAN, YOU'RE THE UGLIEST GIRL I'VE EVER MET IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!"

Right now, you were really hurt. Totally hurt on what he said. Anyone has never told you something like that except of him.

"Yeah, I know." Although you got hurt, you still managed to smile.

L.Joe was really shock. He told you such hurtful words yet you still smiled.

*This girl is impossible.*

You walked towards the classroom. Still hurt by L.Joe's words.

When you got there, you were glad because Mrs. Choi's class was finally over.

 

*class ended*

 

I went at the back of the school but unfortunately, Ahjussi isn't there yet. I remembered that I left my phone at my side table. Aish! What an unlucky day! First, the one that happened a while ago, now, I have to go back home by myself. While walking, I finally saw my limo going towards me at a high speed.

"Ahjussi! What took you so long?!"

"Mianhe, heiress. My daughter got sick."

"I told you don't call me heiress. Just call me by my name. And after you ride me home, go back to your place and take care of your daughter. I'll let you off. Don't worry about mom. I'll take care of it."

"JEUNGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA HEIR... JIYEON SSI!"

"Hehehe. It's alright ahjussi. I understand your situation. Kaja!"

 

*at the mansion*

"Ahhh! so quiet! I'm so bored!" I went to the couch and sat there.

"I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! I WANNA GO SOMEWHERE! I'M GONNA DIE FROM BOREDOM! AHHH!" I shouted as the maids, chefs, even the chauffeurs went towards me. I can see they were worried and thought that something has happened to me. Ooops! My bad!

"Ooops! I'm really sorry! You can go now. Nothing has happened to me. Thanks for worrying!" I said cheerfully.

"You sure heiress... I mean Jiyeon ssi?" one of the maids asked.

"Yup! Look, I'm so healthy!" I jumped around and danced foolishly. All of them started laughing. 

"Ahjussi isn't here, so would you guys mind if you could take me to Kai's house for a moment? Just this once! I'm really bored." I pointed at the chauffeurs. They all nodded.

*at Kai's house*

"OPPAAAAA! I MISSED YOU!!!" I hugged him tightly.

"Baby!!! I missed you too!" Kai hugged me back.

"It's been a long time, babe. Ahhh! I missed my girlfriend so much!" Kai whispered to my ear.

"Yeah. Oppa is still handsome. How have you been? We haven't contact each other for about 1 month now."

"I'm really sorry. I was really busy. Want me to cook kimchi for you?"

"Nae oppa!"

*the two enjoyed eating together*

*the next morning*

"Oh! So I fell asleep at Kai's house last night. But, who took me home?! Oh I guess one of the chauffeurs."

 

"Jiyeon ah~! My bestfriend and his son will move here later. Greet them when they come, okay?"

"WHAT?! SON?! YOU TOLD ME IT WAS ONLY YOUR BESTFRIEND!"

"I never said that."

"Oh by the way, I heard her son is a rebel, so you better be careful, arasso?"

"A rebel? OMG. I'm scared!"

"But I know he's good. I saw him grow up with his mom, so yeah. You should be close to him from now on." 

Mom left while winking at me. I smiled and nodded.

I took a bath and changed into a denim short and a cropped top. I went downstaires and greeted everyone.

"Good morning unnies and ahjussis! Have a nice day and you can rest or have fun if you have nothing to do instead of just standing there, waiting for something to do. Hwaiting!!!" I said cheerfully.

"Aigoo. Such a wonderful and cheerful child. We hope you won't change. Thank you Jiyeon ah~" one of the chefs said.

 

"Jiyeon honey!!! Looks like they're here now!"

"Arasso omma. You go ahead. I'll just eat my breakfast."

 

"Woah such a big, awesome mansion." L.Joe said with amusement.

"Yeah right. That's why you better be respectful and not do something stupid. Understand?"

"Whatever." L.Joe looked away and went in to the mansion.

"Oh look who's here! Bestieee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGG! I missed you!!! Where's your son?" Your mom hugged her tightly.

"I MISSED YOU TOO OMGOMGOMG YOU STILL HAVENT CHANGED! YOU STILL LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I guess he looked around your mansion. But where's your daughter?" L.Joe's mom said.

"She's eating her breakfast. Come on in." Your mom led Mrs. Lee inside the mansion.