Love

For the sake of love

 

The two of you slept together in the library. Your head is resting to L.Joe’s shoulder and his head is resting to your head.

Morning came, all of the students saw you and L.Joe. Gossips and rumours started to spread. As you and L.Joe woke up by the loud noise, the first thing you saw were the students that are looking to you and L.Joe disgustedly.

*they must’ve misunderstood it.*

“Are you guys dating?”

“Did you two did something together last night?”

“Omg. This girl is such a .”

“Gosh. The school rebel is dating her?!”

L.Joe couldn’t take the gossips anymore.

“SHUT UP! FIRST, WE GOT STUCK HERE LAST NIGHT. SECOND, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. THIRD, YES, WE’RE DATING. FOURTH, DON’T EVER CALL HER A . IF YOU EVER LAID A HAND ON HER, YOU’LL TASTE THE BITTERNESS OF HELL. GOT IT?! NOW, BACK OFF! SHE’S MINE.”

You were totally shocked by what he said. But somehow amused and touched.

The students left the library, scared and shocked.

You couldn’t believe it. You just broke up with Kai yet you already have a new boyfriend?! Somehow, you felt happy and contented which was you never felt while being with Kai. He never even protected you.

But you were still scared and traumatized because you think that something might happen just like what Kai has done to you. But you didn't think of it anymore. You love L.Joe and no one can ever break your relationship apart.