Flashback

For the sake of love

L.Joe’s POV:


 

*Why is the being so nice to me?! I’ve been bad to her ever since we met, and I hurt her a lot. Yet, she’s still happy, smiling like that. She’s really impossible.*

“ow.. Owww…”

“Oh mianhe. Did it hurt you? I told you I should’ve just called my doctor instead!”

“No need.”

“Arasso, if that’s what you want. I’ll just get some fresh air outside. Bye!”

*Ohmygosh. My heartbeat is crazily beating so fast.*



Your POV:


 

I went to get some fresh air, so that my crazy heartbeat would stop from being so fast.

While walking and feeling the fresh air, I stopped at the club where Kai always hang out with his friends. I walked inside and I saw him. I walked towards him while smiling but my smile faded when I heard him talking about me.

“I don’t have a girlfriend.” Kai said coldly.

“I thought you have one! The billionaire one? Her name is Jiyeon, right?” The -like girl said.

“Yeah. But I don’t think of her as my girlfriend. I just get whatever I want from her.”

“Tsss. Such a bad guy. So would you mind if I make you mine for a moment?”

“Of course. That is what I came here for.”

I froze at what Kai has said. I can’t believe he used me. I should’ve just listened to my parents.

*FLASHBACK*

You and your parents were having a picnic at a park, you were having a sweet conversation with them but it broke when your father farted. Your father ran away from embarrassment.

You were running in the park, laughing, and trying to catch your father.

“AHAHAHAHA! Appa! Appa! Don’t run, okay? I know you were embarrassed. IT’S REALLY FUNNY! HAHAHAHA” You laughed like there’s no tomorrow.

“Aigoo. Why did I fart at that sweet moment?!” Your father said. Your mom hugged your father.

“Honey, it’s alright. HAHAHAHA!” Your mom burst out laughter.

While running, you saw a cotton candy stall, you wanted to have one but you thought you’re already old enough to be eating a cotton candy. But, you saw this guy buying a cotton candy. You can see that he’s same age as you.

“HAHAHA! Why are you buying a cotton candy? You’re old enough to eat that.”

“Wae? What’s wrong with that? Are only children allowed to eat this? And I’m not old! I’m only 17!”

*Oh, so he’s a year older than me?*

Your parents saw you standing at a cotton candy stall, talking with a strange guy. Your parents felt something bad about that guy.

“Baby, you want some cotton candy?” Your mom asked.

“Should I? But aren’t these only for kids?”

“Aigooo. It’s not like that. Everyone can eat that!” Your father started giggling.

“My daughter thinks she’s already an adult. Tssss.”

“Appa!!! “ You shouted.

“Yah! I told you, everyone can eat this.” The strange guy said.

"No. You didn't." You said to Kai, as you stuck out your tongue. :P

*Aigoo. This girl.* Kai thought.

“Arasso arasso. Omma, buy me one, nae?” You asked your mother as she bought you one.

You had a memorable picnic with your parents. That’s when you met Kai. The strange guy at the cotton candy stall. When he saw that you were walking towards a limo, he didn’t want to lose any chance. *She’s rich! She should be mine!* Kai thought.

You were about to go inside the limo, when Kai stopped you. He asked for your number and you two exchanged numbers. After a month, you two became into a relationship. Yeah, just like that. Since it was your first time having a boyfriend, you didn’t know what to do. Kai got everything he want from you. Like cars, gadgets, money, and everything. You totally had no idea that he was just using you. When your parents knew that you were giving everything what Kai wants, they got a weird feeling towards him. Your parents asked you to break up with him, but you always refuse.

***

"Honey, don't you think that stupid Kai is using our daughter?"

"I don't know. We shouldn't judge, but as far as I see, our daughter seems to be happy with that guy."

"You sure, honey? But I don't want her to get hurt at the end."

"Let's see."


Thanks for everyone who subscribed and commented on this story! I hope you like it!