Sick

For the sake of love

 

Soon, your parents and L.Joe’s mom heard about what happened. They sobbed a lot. L.Joe’s mom couldn’t believe that his son is dead.

You are so pale. You always didn’t have an appetite since then. You looked like a zombie. You got eyebags too. You were so emotional about what happened. The guy that you loved passed away. It was like hell.  You even thought about suiciding.

Kai has been on your side since then. He always cheer you up. But you didn’t care about him. Why would you even give a damn to the guy who betrayed you?

Kai noticed the way you acted to him. You were so cold to him and you didn’t even bother to talk to him. Kai realized it. *Why am I pushing myself to her? I even made the girl I love suffer. It was so stupid of me to do something like this. I guess my friends were right. I’ve became completely different. This isn’t what I am. I’m such a bad guy. The worst guy ever. I hate myself.*

Kai walked out of your mansion and never came back. *I’m so stupid. I’m so sorry Jiyeon. I hope you forgive me. You’ve had enough. I’ve made your life miserable. I thought I’d be happy if I did this but it turned out to be a mess. I’m so sorry.* tears slid down to his face.

Your parents noticed your actions.

“Jiyeon ah… why don’t you move on now? It hurts me to see you in this state.” Your mom said.

You didn’t reply.

“Jiyeon ah… are you alright?” your dad asked.

You didn’t reply either.

Your dad put his hand over your forehead. It was hella burning.

“Oh god. Jiyeon is sick. She has a high fever.” Your dad panicked. Your mom called your personal doctor.

Soon, the doctor arrived. The doctor checked you up.

“Mrs. And Mr. Your daughter has been suffering due to stress. She should rest a lot.”  The doctor confessed.

“Jiyeon ah~ do you want something to eat?” your maid asked.

You didn’t respond.

Your parents grew more and more worried.

This time, you talked. “I want L.Joe” you said in a whispering tone.

Your parents looked at you worriedly.

“She really loves Byunghun. Aigoo. My daughter.” Your mom said as tears slid down to his face. Your father began sobbing. The maids cried too.

“Why are you crying?” You asked them.

“It hurts us to see you being like this. Please get well soon Jiyeon ah~” your dad said as they stormed off of your room.