Situation

안돼!

 

Tiffany’s POV

I was at Kyuhyun’s house, his parent invited me to dinner. Which I gladly accepted. I sat at the table with Ahra who was talking about Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun was very naughty. He’s still naughty now. He would pull pranks on me every morning. He would splash water or put fake spiders near my bed. It’s pretty annoying. How can you stand him?” She complained. Kyuhyun who heard glared at her.

“He actually does aegyo.” I giggled as Ahra eyes widened.

“Aegyo? Seriously? This is something new.” Ahra said. Kyuhyun sighed and shook his head.

“Kyu, show your talents.” Ahra continued to .

“Aish, no. It’ll be embarrassing.” He muttered, trying to avoid the attention that was given by his sister.

“Arraseo, let’s just wait then.” Ahra said and smiled hugely.

“Miyoung, are you enjoying what I cooked?” Ms. Cho asked as she sat after cleaning the counter.

“It’s delicious, why don’t you eat too?”

“I’m waiting for Kyuhyun’s father actually. He’ll be home a little late today.” Ms. Cho sighed as she watched me eat.

“You’re so loveable.” She took a tissue and wiped my lips.

“Omma, it looks as if you’re taking care of a baby.” Ahra smiled.

“She is a baby.” Ms. Cho said. Kyuhyun’s phone suddenly vibrated.

“Aren’t you going to pick that up?” Ahra asked. Kyuhyun looked at the number and instantly put it down. The phone vibrated again. He looked at his phone a quickly typed.

“Who was it?” Ms. Cho asked.

“One of my friend.” He said. I stood up from my seat and washed the dishes, I felt like a part of their family, which made me happy.

“Miyoung. You don’t have to wash the dishes.” Ahra said.

“That would be kind of respectful, it’s okay, I’ll wash the dishes.” I continued to wash the dishes.

“Excuse me, I’ll be going to the bathroom for a second.” I heard Kyuhyun’s footsteps getting less audible. I wiped my hands and sat beside Ms. Cho who was talking to Ahra. Kyuhyun’s phone rang again.

“MIyoung, why don’t you pick that up?” Ms. Cho said. I hesitantly held the phone. I took a deep breath and picked the phone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Kyu? Is that you?” A female’s voice echoed.

“No, this is Tiffany.” The woman on the other line huffed.

“Well, where is he?”

“He is not here. Who are you?”

“Im Yoona.”

“Oh, Yoona? Why are you calling him-“ Kyuhyun grasped the phone out of my fingers.

“Hello?” He cooly said. A brief pause was made before answering.

“I’ll just talk to you tomorrow.” He immediately hung the phone. He glanced at me and smiled hugely. Making me forget the irrational thoughts that my mind made.

“Omma, look at that, Kyuhyun is doing aegyo!” Ahra said. Ms. Cho smiled at Kyuhyun.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

After sending Tiffany home I drove towards Yoona’s house. She told me she has something important to tell me. Not that I care, but because I know I’m her boyfriend, I have to be responsible and listen to what she says. What’s happening with me? I rang the doorbell as soon as I arrived at the front door of her house.

“Kyu!” She screeched as she opened the door. I looked over at her, what’s wrong now?

“What is it?”

“Hurry...” She pulled my hands towards her room. Clueless, I knew nothing at all. She dragged me towards her room and locked the door. I was confused with her actions. What is she thinking? She ran towards me and pulled me in to an embrace.

“I missed you, so much. How could you do this to me?” I pushed her gently of me.

“What do you think you’re doing?” She suddenly pushed her lips against mine, forcefully. I hated it, I felt disgusted. I pushed her but she pulled me, making me fall on her.

“Kyuhyun-ah, why are you doing this to me? I’m hurting because of you. Can’t you see?” She cried. I wasn’t sure about trusting her since she’s a very good actress.

“Yoona, just stop. Just help me this time with the bet. That’s all I’m asking for.” Now I’m lying towards her. I don’t want to stop loving Tiffany, I really don’t. I sighed as I looked out her window, waiting for her response.

“Arraseo, but you have to follow what I say.  Can we hang out next week? At the carnival?” I felt pity towards her.

“I guess so. But, I can’t be there for a long time.” She nodded obediently before letting go of me.

“I’m sorry, I’ve been paranoid these few days. I thought you really love Tiffany. But I knew you wouldn’t, you only love me right?” I wanted to deny what she said at the moment, but being in the situation that I am. I nodded and quickly rushed out of the room, trying to run away from the truth and the guilt. All of the feelings piled up inside of me, I’ll have to numb it, this is the only way.

--

Yoona’s POV

I watched him as he run out of my room. I wiped my tears and smiled. Oh, poor you, Kyuhyun. You got fooled. I sighed and got my cell phone. I called Tiffany.

“Tiffany! What are you doing?” I turned my voice up an octave, not to give myself away.

“Oh, Yoona? I’m doing homework.” I rolled my eyes. Typical.

“You want to go to the carnival with me next week?” I asked her, I’m sure my plan is going to work.

“Next week? I guess I can.”

“Don’t tell anybody about this. It’s only between us.”

“Okay.” She said briefly before hanging up. I laughed. Why are the people on this earth so dumb and pathetic?

--

Tiffany’s POV

I hung up the call, but then Kyuhyun called. I hurriedly picked it up.

“Kyu~” I sang, he merely laughed.

“What are you doing?” Should I tell him that Yoona called?

 Don’t tell anybody about this. It’s only between us

“Uh, I’m doing homework right now.” I remembered what Yoona said.

“Oh no~ I forgot about it.” He muttered.

“You better do it, it’s due tomorrow.” Kyuhyun laughed at what I said.

“You’re like my mom, accept you sound cuter.” I snickered.

“You’re so mean.”

“You’re meaner.” He teased me.

“Merong~” I ignored his teasing.

“Tiffany, I’ll have to go now. I’ll see you tomorrow okay?” He said.

“Okay…”

“Kiss?” I made a kiss sound which made him sigh in delight.

“I miss you~” He sang cutely.

“You didn’t even hang up yet.” I pointed out.

“I know. Bye Tiffany~” He hung the call. I smiled, so this is what love feels like.

--

Annyeong~ I updated already!!!

^_^ I had fun writing this chapter. Looks like Yoona is up to something…

Don’t forget to subscribe and comment~