Warning

안돼!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

It’s been the same these few weeks. Tiffany is still not smiling, nor laughing, hell, she doesn’t even frown. She’s practically emotionless, like a doll. I’d catch her looking at the outside once in a while, she’s changed, a lot. Her grades went down, she doesn’t eat a lot and she looks pale, lifeless. I felt guilty, it hasn’t been easy for me too, it doesn’t help when Hyukjae glares at me whenever I bump in to him, and it becomes harder when Ahra knows everything. She’s not talking to me now.

“Kyuhyun! Please pay attention in class!” Ms. Park bellowed. I straightened myself in my seat and caught Tiffany looking at me, for the first time after a few weeks. I smiled at her but she quickly looked at the front.

“Alright, I want to do some activities with you, it’ll be fun. Let’s write letters, for a special someone, you don’t have to write their names down of course, just a nickname, write what you’ve want to tell them. This is just for fun. You can start now.” I heard Tiffany sigh, it was audible since she sat in front of me. I watched her as she sat uncomfortably in her seat, she sighed a few times before writing on a piece of paper. I stared at her, not wanting to divert my attention from her.

“You have a few more minutes now!” Ms. Park yelled. I didn’t even write anything yet. I scribbled down something, I don’t know what I wrote, just something. I did it without myself knowing.

“Time’s up! Any volunteer?” Ms. Park asked.

“None? Alright, I’ll call someone… Ah, yes, Mr. Cho, may you please read your letter?” I nervously walked to the front and looked towards my classmates. Scanning the classroom, until I felt the familiar warmth that I’ve felt before. I looked at Tiffany who cracked a legit smile after a few weeks, but her smile was different, it didn’t reach her eyes. I smiled foolishly and looked at my letter. I reread it to myself quickly and silently, realizing that this letter was for her, Tiffany. I squared my shoulders and took a deep breath.

“Dear Pink Princess,
Sometimes, there are simply no words that can adequately express the depth of a person's feelings that are plagued by regret, guilt and sadness for a wrong done. This is my predicament now for hurting you so badly when you trusted me so.

A thousand "I'm sorry" I'm willing to say but I know it can't undo what has been done and it won't ease the pain in your heart. Instead, let me write this to let you know that I regretted my actions. I totally deserve all the anger and resentment from you for what I have put you through.

However, it also pains me to see you suffering as a result of my misbehavior. Guilt burns in my heart thinking of all the hurt that you must have felt because of my recklessness. Each time that I think of you, I get angry with myself because I can imagine all the bitter tears you must have shed when you learned of my indiscretion.

I'm feeling like this because I know there is still love for you glowing in my heart. Otherwise, I wouldn't have cared one bit and moved on. But I don't want this relationship to end simply because I still care deeply about you and love you with all my heart. I truly want you to be happy again with me still being a part of your life.

Well, a mistake is a mistake. I know I don't have the right to ask anything from you when I have foolishly betrayed your trust in me. But if you can find it in your heart to forgive me and give me another opportunity to prove to you how much I love you, I will be very, very relieved indeed. For that would mean, I still have the chance to love and cherish you. And a chance to make your future a happier one with more laughter and less tears.

Lastly, I just want to say that I have faith in my love for you. I have faith that we will overcome the odds and make our relationship even better than before. Give me another chance and I have faith that, one day, we will look back at this and be glad that we didn't walk away from each other.”

 

I read the letter quickly, it’s embarrassing, excuse you, especially when you have to read it in front of the class. I took a quick glance at Tiffany and saw her pressing her lips together.

“Why, thank you Mr. Cho for reading us that touching letter. I hope you ‘Pink Princess’ forgives you for your mistake.” Ms. Park said a touch of sympathy in her voice. I folded the letter, I slipped the letter on Tiffany’s desk when I passed it. I sat in my seat and continued to look at her back.

--

I walked out of the school building, holding my books, I quickened my steps but stopped as soon as I saw her walking towards the bench, I stood there watching her. She opened a piece of folded paper, I’m guessing it was the one I gave her. I saw her wiping her tears as she read it, she set the paper aside and watched the sky taking deep breaths in. I wanted to walk towards her and take her in a hug, I want to beg for forgiveness. But, I know, it wouldn’t change anything. I might as well greet her then. I slowly walked towards her but my steps were beaten by Hyukjae who was hurriedly running towards her. He hugged her from behind and wiped her tears in the process. I shouldn’t bother them then.

--

I walked down the streets heading towards the game store, looking for something new to play, I smiled happily as I saw a little kid playing a PSP , he is going to be like me when he is older. I chuckled at my useless thoughts and continued to walk.

“Kyuhyun!” I turned around and saw Tiffany, running towards me.

“Don’t pass that alley! Don’t ask any questions.” She said as she pulled me hurriedly towards the other side of the road. She dragged me towards the game store.

“Be safe, don’t go home late. It’s dangerous.” She warned me as she left me alone.

--

An update! Any guesses as to why Tiffany suddenly talked to him? I hope you can wait for the next update…

Don’t forget to comment and subscribe