Help Me?

안돼!

 

Author’s POV

She paced in the music room, trying to memorize the lyrics. Why are the lyrics so meaningful? She continued to listen to the original song, singing along, harmonizing her voice with the singers.

“Don’t push yourself; sing it the way you want to.” Ahra watched Tiffany who was having a hard time.

“And, I’m not sure if this is going to be good news or a bad one… it’s a good one for me, but it might be bad for you.” Ahra sat beside Tiffany and looked at her reaction. Tiffany nodded and looked at Ahra.

“You’ll have to sing three songs…” She looked at the girl beside her who gasped.

“But-“

“I know, I should of told you earlier, I’m sorry.” The band members who were listening looked at Tiffany apologetically.

“You don’t have to worry about that, just memorize the lyrics, we can start rehearsing for the whole thing tomorrow, don’t push yourselves.” Ahra said with authority in her voice. The band members started to play their instruments, creating a relaxing atmosphere. Tiffany leaned back in her chair and sang the song to herself.

“You should sing louder, everyone needs to hear that beautiful voice of yours.” Tiffany turned around as she saw the figure of her man. Kyuhyun smiled sheepishly and walked behind her chair. He rested his hands on her shoulders before massaging it, gently. Tiffany winced in pain but relaxed in his touch shortly after that.

“Ahra is right, you shouldn’t push yourself, take it slow.” He continued to massage her. She held the paper and reread the lyrics.

“It’s hard, help me.” She lifted her head and pouted, making Kyuhyun smile, a pleased expression on his face. He quickly sat beside her and snatched the paper out of her hands.

“Oh, you’re singing these songs? Aren’t they a little too… depressing?” Tiffany chuckled.

“A little, I actually have to sing three songs, but I haven’t decided what the other song should be.” She sighed and tied her hair.

“Okay, let me hear you sing then.” Tiffany cleared and sang the song, Kyuhyun sang along, since he would always do that, he liked it when their voice harmonized, it created a melody that sounded sweet to his ears. Tiffany stopped as she forgot the remaining lyrics.

“I forgot.” She scratched her head and looked at the paper regretfully.

“But that’s a good start, you memorized the first song, but you need to pay more attention to the second song since its more complex than the other song, and the lyrics can get confusing at times. I don’t blame you for not being able to memorize this song in one day.” He said and smiled.

“Don’t worry, we still have time.” Ahra said as she held her violin.

“Noona, what is the maximum time for each band?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Each band gets about an hour and a half? The piece we’re playing is quite short, but it’s really hard to play, that’s why Miyoung needs to sing three songs. I’m sorry Miyoung.” Ahra sighed and looked at Tiffany with sad eyes.

“It’s fine, I’ll do my best.” She raised her fists.

“Fighting!” She screamed everyone cheered. Ahra giggled and clapped her hands.

“Arraseo, let’s play the whole piece, try not to make any mistakes.” Tiffany looked back at Kyuhyun who staring intently at her. She averted her attention, a small but meaningful smile on her lips.

--

Tiffany smiled as she fed Kyuhyun the ice cream that she just bought.

“How is it?” Kyuhyun made a face.

“You’re so weird.” He muttered. Tiffany wiped the ice cream which was on the side of his lips.

“Why would you say that?” She said as she ate the ice cream happily.

“Who would eat ice cream on a cold and chilly day?” Kyuhyun said.

“I would.” She sat on a bench located at the park and sighed happily. Kyuhyun took the chance and laid down on her laps, making her squeal. Kyuhyun chuckled and smiled widely.

“You surprised me~” Tiffany whined, she poked Kyuhyun’s nose and smiled, enjoying every single bit of it. Kyuhyun pretended to sleep and made snoring noises. Tiffany purposely put ice cream on to his cheeks; he immediately sat up and wiped his cheeks, glaring playfully at the girl who was now having a giggling fit.

--

“Yoona, where are you bringing me?” Heechul complained as he was dragged by his now former girlfriend. Yoona smiled and ignored his whining and continued to drag him to the park. She loves him and vice versa, but somehow she is still connected with her other man, Cho Kyuhyun, no words of them breaking up were heard by the said girl, but does it matter now? Heechul puckered his face, partly annoyed by all of it, but he’s happy as long as she is happy.

“Take it slow, I don’t like to run.” Heechul stated. Yoona turned around and flashed him a quick smile before slowing down. Yoona’s head snapped when she heard a girl giggling. She quickly hid behind a tree and took a peek at the familiar figures teasing each other… lovingly.

What happened between them? Aren’t they separated?

She pressed her lips in frustration as she watched. Yes, she loves Heechul, but hating Cho Kyuhyun was her own choice and it couldn’t be helped. She grinded her teeth as they were now cuddling.

“What are you looking at?” Heechul asked curiously. Jealousy was now eating her up, she hated the heavenly sight, and she hated it down and straight. She tightened her grip on Heechul’s hand making the guy whimper. Kyuhyun didn’t know of Yoona and Heechul’s relationship, as promised they kept it from the public eyes. She sighed and crossed her arms.

“Chullie, would you help me for one last time?”  Yoona asked her lover. He had to agree much to his dismay.

“What is it now?” Yoona looked at the two figures and a devilish smile was now on her lips.

“Oh, I’ll tell you later.”

--

Updated~ I’m going to delete one of my fanfics. I’m sorry for this sudden… news? Hope you enjoy the update and don’t forget to comment~