Finding Out

안돼!

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Kyuhyun!” I quickly ran towards him and panted.

“Don’t pass that alley! Don’t ask any questions.”  I hurriedly say. I took his hands as an instinct and pulled him towards the game store.

“Be safe, don’t go home late. It’s dangerous.” To avoid any confusion I walked away from him and left him alone.

*flashback*

I was walking down the school hallways, alone. I had extra classes with Ms. Lee. No one is supposed to be here at school. Only the students with a pass could. But what happened took me off guard. I walked towards my locker but heard voices from the music room. As far as I remember, the orchestra band will use it on Fridays, it’s a Monday today. I walked closer towards the room and could hear two people conversing. A girl and a boy to be blunt, talking. Eavesdropping is not a good thing, but sometimes it helps. I leaned in towards the door and perked up to what they said.

“Heechul, it must be hard for you.” The girl purred. Heechul is Kyuhyun’s friend right?

“It kind of was, Yoona, I’m just glad we could spend time together.” Yoona and Heechul?

“Chullie, you’ll help me right?”

“Help you with what?”

“I have a plan, and it would be nice if you can support it.”

“He suffered enough already, haven’t you seen him? He looks pale and skinnier. His baby fat is all gone now, I miss it. Don’t let me start with Tiffany, she looks lifeless.” Heechul sighed, I was surprised, wasn’t he Kyuhyun’s friend though?

“I don’t care, I enjoy what I’m seeing right now. And now that he is suffering emotionally, let’s make him suffer physically.” She said and clapped her hands.

“Yoona, just stop. What do you have against him? He did nothing wrong to you…”

“Well, you’re wrong about that, he never showed me his love.”

“But you have me now, I could shower you with everything you want. I’m way better than him.”

“Just follow what I say Heechul. I need some of your friends to help me with this. I can’t do this alone.”

“Fine, what is your plan?” Heechul said unwillingly.

“He usually goes to the game store today, and there’s this particular alley you have to pass to go there, like a shortcut. I want some people placed in there, they’ll be the one responsible for his physical…pain.” Heechul groaned.

“Ugh! I’m tired of this. Why the hell would you do all of that? It’s just damn childish! The hell Yoona, use your ing brain for once. You really think he’ll love you if you do this to him? Like I said, I’ll be the one for you. Why can’t you realize that?”

“Just help me, please. I really want to see him suffer. The plan starts at 6PM. Don’t let me down Chullie.” I pulled away from the door and looked at my watch. It’s already 5:30PM. I walked towards my locker and hurriedly took my book. I ran to the exit, luckily I ran in to Hyukjae who was sweating. He finished soccer practice.

“Miyoungie~”

“Hyuk! Can you help me?”

“What is it? Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?” He asked, alarmed. He touched my chin and looked at my face.

“No, can you send me to SM Mall? I need to hurry!” He nodded and lead me towards his Motorcycle.

*flashback end*

And, so that’s why I’m here. I still haven’t figured out the whole story. I might as well ask someone who knows… but who does? I can’t ask Heechul, or Yoona, it would be weird. My breathing was still ragged, I sat on the nearest bench. Someone nudged my shoulders lightly.

“Miyoung!?”

“Unnie? What are you doing here?” I bowed as Ahra pulled me in to a quick hug.

“I actually came here to search for that little baby. Do you know where he is? I tried to call him but his cellphone is off. That brat.” Ahra shook her head in dismay.

“Oh, he’s at the game store.”

“I should of known.” She briefly said and sat on the bench, she patted the space beside her, telling me to sit. I obediently followed what she said.

“I’m sorry, on behalf of the Cho family for Kyuhyun’s misbehavior towards you.” Ahra suddenly said.

“Unnie, what do you mean?”

“He hurt you didn’t he? I found out already, except for mom and dad of course. They both know nothing of Kyuhyun’s doing in school.” Ahra said. I sighed and tried to hold back the stinging sensation that always attacked me these days. Tears of pain as some people call them.

“Unnie, I’m kind of curious though about Kyuhyun. What does he have to do with Yoona?”

“I thought you knew already?” I shook my head.

“I’ll tell you. Kyuhyun, well he is a naughty boy, I always say this, I bet you never saw that side of him. He and Yoona, used to be the hottest couple in school. Everyone shipped them together, which I still don’t understand why. It was a big disappointment for the Cho family, since we heard a lot of… stories about her. We were against the relationship, but knowing Kyuhyun, I thought he would change his attitude, but no, he decided to play around again, and you were one of his targets.” I looked down at my fingers.

“It was just a game for him, but then he changed. He… I don’t know how to explain. He may be smart, but he is lazy. He never does his homework and is very noisy. But he… changed when he was with you.”

“How is he these days?” I asked.

“He doesn’t eat and he always wakes up with swollen eyes. My mom is starting to question everything. I’m sorry Miyoung, I really am.”

“What about Yoona? Is she still in a relationship with Kyuhyun?”

“I’m not sure. Kyuhyun didn’t tell me anything, yet.” I nodded.

“I actually wanted to ask you a favor. For like, the longest time already.” Ahra said and hugged my shoulders.

“What is it?”

“Noona? Is that you?” I flinched as I heard his voice. Ahra turned around, she dragged me towards Kyuhyun.

“Oh, what did you do at the game store?”

“I just looked at the games. There is still nothing new.” He groaned. I looked up at him and his eyes were on me.

“Umm… Unnie, we’ll meet tomorrow okay?” I bowed and rushed of.

--

Updated. Sorry for the wait. I’ll update this story tomorrow. Hope you can wait~