Sense

안돼!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

We sat quietly since detention is going to end in a few minutes. I should contact her… I need her phone number. I shifted my seat and looked at her who puffed her cheeks.

“Tiffany, may I have your phone number?” She nodded her head and wrote her number on a piece of paper. Well, wasn’t that easy. I smiled at her and put the paper in my pockets. The school bell rang which made Tiffany spring in her seat. She took her back pack and quickly walked out of the classroom. I followed her steps

 “Miyoung, finally, I’ve been waiting for a long time~” Tiffany giggled and his Hyukjae’s back lightly. Hyukjae looked up at me and widened his eyes. Tiffany walked up to me.

“Kyuhyun, this is my friend Hyukjae. Yah, Hyuk, hurry.” Tiffany nagged Hyukjae who was still looking at me. He walked towards us and nodded his head as a sign of acknowledge. Hyukjae wasn’t that handsome to be blunt. He just looks like an ordinary person. I’m more handsome than him.

“Oppa!” I heard a girly voice calling out. I felt a pair of warm arms hugging my waist. It was Yoona. What the hell? My plan will be ruined. What is she thinking? I pried her hands off of me. I saw Tiffany looking at me questioningly, and shrugged her shoulders shortly after that.

“I’ll be going home now.” She said and took Hyukjae by the arm. This is going to be harder than I thought.

--

Tiffany’s POV

“Oppa!” I heard Yoona’s voice coming from behind Kyuhyun. The next thing that happened took be by surprise. She wrapped her skinny arms around Kyuhyun’s waist, like a couple. I looked down at my feet, I couldn’t help but to feel played with. Maybe the students in my class were right. They are dating, I shouldn’t be playing with fire. I sighed and looked at Hyukjae who was making faces, my dear friend is just too innocent for all of this. I looked at Kyuhyun who’s faced was scrunched up, he pried Yoona’s arms and looked at me.

“I’ll be going home now.” I took Hyukjae’s arm and quickly dragged him out with me. I took a deep breath and started to slow down.

“Miyoung, why are you crying?” Hyuk asked me. I quickly wiped the tears that fell down unknowingly.

“It’s nothing.”

“You like him don’t you?” He knows me too well. I huffed and shook my head.

“You can’t fall in love with him Miyoung.”

“Why not, Hyuk?”

“It’s dangerous. I don’t want you to get hurt.”

“Just get to the point Hyuk.”

“He’s a player. You know the girl who hugged him?”

“Yoona.” I shortly spattered.

“Yes, that’s his girlfriend.” Hyuk looked at me and crossed his arms. I shook my head in denial. No, it can’t be. Kyuhyun himself said that they don’t have anything to do with each other anymore.

“You have to trust me Miyoung. I really don’t want you to get hurt.” He touched my hand comfortingly.

“I’m not a little girl Hyuk. You don’t have any right to stop me anyways.” I can be stubborn. But it’s my own choice, you can’t stop me.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Why did you do that?” I asked her incredulously. She merely smirked and held my hand tight. She is just so annoying!

“You knew that I had a bet, and now you’re trying to ruin it. Seriously Yoona, what the hell?” I hissed at her.

“But, oppa, I’m your girlfriend. You have to take care of me.” She smiled. I shook my head. I felt like breaking up with her, but I can’t and won’t.

“Whatever.” I muttered and continued to walk. What should I do now? What should I tell Tiffany? I have to clear everything up so there is no misunderstanding. We just started the game, and now everything is at stake. I sighed. I arrived home shortly.

“Kyu baby!” My mom screamed from the kitchen, I smiled and walked to the kitchen.

“Omma~ I’m hungry.” I touched my stomach and frowned.

“Aigo, isn’t your girlfriend coming? What’s her name? Yoona?” My mom muttered in distaste. Yes, my mom hated Yoona. I don’t blame my mom though.

“No.”

“Good, please don’t bring her home again.” I chuckled at my mom’s short statement.

“Hey Kyu! You arrived already?”

“Noona!” I shouted happily. Ahra just shook her head and smiled.

“Go take a shower.” She pushed me towards the bathroom.

“I don’t want to.” Instead I went to my bedroom. I took my cellphone and the piece of paper that had Tiffany’s number on it. I dialed the number and waited for het to pick up.

“Hello?” Her bubbly voice greeted me. I smiled.

“Hello there.”

“Omo? Kyuhyun? Is that you?” She asked me, her voice reaching an octave higher than usual.

“Ne, it’s me.”

“What’s up?”

“I just felt like calling you.”

“That’s so sweet of you.” She said, sounding awed. I smirked, my plans are working.

“Look, about what you saw back then-“

“I’d rather not talk about it.” She sounded a bit jealous. You did it Kyuhyun, she’s falling for you.

“I’m really sorry.”

“It’s nothing Kyu. It’s not like I’m your girlfriend.”

“But you could be.” I heard her stop breathing.

“Stop making jokes. A girl like me would never be your girlfriend.” I smiled at her statement. This is the time.

“I’d be your boyfriend.” I said.

“Yah! Stop giving me false hopes.” She said playfully.

“But I’m not giving you false hopes.” I lied. I am giving you false hopes, and I don’t have any regrets.

“Stop it.” She muttered.

“Hey, you want to go out some time?” I asked her.

“Umm, that’d be nice.”

“We still have time to go out today. What about at my place? You can have dinner at my house.” A slight pause was made before answering my question.

“Are your parents at home?” She asked me.

“Ne, don’t worry. They’re nice. I’ll pick you up okay?” She hummed as sign of agreement.

“Text me your address okay?” She bid goodbye and hung the phone. I called Heechul.

“Yo, Heechul! It’s going great.” I said and cackled madly.

“That’s good. Remember, don’t fall in love with her.” I rolled my eyes.

“Of course I won’t. I asked her out.”

“Where are you going?”

“She’s coming to my house actually.”

“Dude, that’s great.” I smirked.

“Well, I’ll have to get ready.” I hung the phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

--

Tiffany’s POV

What should I do? What should I wear? I ran to my closet and took out a few dresses out of the closet.

“Tiffany! What are you doing?” I heard my dad calling me.

“Dad, is it okay if I go out tonight?”

“Is it with Hyukjae?”

“No, I’m going out with another friend of mine!”

“Who is it?”

“Kyuhyun!!”

“A boy?”

“Yes! Can you help me choose a dress for me to wear?” I heard light footsteps walking toward my room. My dad entered and looked at the mess that I made.

“Looks like this Kyuhyun boy makes you nervous. You never wear dresses when Hyukjae asks you out.” I pouted.

“Dad, help me.” My dad took a white dress from the closet.

“You should wear this. It’s simple yet comfortable.” He said and nodded his head. I hugged him tightly before mumbling a short thank you.

“Have fun okay?” He walked out of my room. I walked towards my vanity and looked at my face. I changed into my dress and sat down. I applied makeup before putting a hairclip onto my hair. Dad’s right, I never wear dresses when Hyuk asks me out. But Hyukjae is different, he’s just a friend. And well Kyuhyun… is… something else.

“Miyoung! I think your friend arrived!” My dad shouted, I hurriedly went down the stairs and opened the door. Kyuhyun stood there looking dashing. I blushed and quickly wore my high heels.

“You look beautiful.” Kyuhyun said.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

I stood in front of the door, waiting for it to open up. What is taking so long? The door opened and I saw Tiffany looking at me with wide eyes. She smiled as soon as she saw me. She looked beautiful. My heart fluttered at the sight, but I stopped myself from feeling any sense of love towards my victim.

“You look beautiful.” I complimented her to fill up the silence.

“Thank you.” She entered the car and I drove off towards my house. My parents were aware of Tiffany coming tonight. Good thing they weren’t mad at me. We arrived shortly after that, I took her hands and led her towards my house. She started to breathe in heavily. I opened the door and entered the house.

“Omma! I’m here!” I screamed out.

“Aigo, so who is you friend?” My mom walked towards us.

“Annyeong Haseyo. Ms.Cho, I am Hwang Miyoung! But please call me Tiffany!” Tiffany said enthusiastically before bowing.

--

Annyeong! I updated!!!

This chapter is so boring I admit it. I’m out of ideas, I just wrote what I felt like writing.

But I hope you enjoy it anyways.