A little Affection

안돼!

 

Tiffany’s POV

I hurriedly ran towards the music room. I’m late! I’m damn late. Ahra must be mad at me. I opened the doors to the music room and entered it. Feeling slightly uncomfortable since the orchestra band is here, watching me. I bowed a lot of times before making my way to Ahra. Ahra merely smiled and took me in to a hug.

“MIyoung, finally you arrived. Remember a few days ago, I told you I wanted to ask you a favor?” I nodded and looked at her expectedly.

“Well, this is it.” She pointed towards the band, the band members waved at me and smiled welcomingly.

“I don’t understand.”

“Let me introduce you first. Hey guys! Say hello to Miyoung!” They shouted ‘hello’ excitedly. I smiled and bowed once again.

“Okay, so here, I want you to be the vocalist, can you?” I sighed.

“But, unnie, I can’t sing.”

“Liar, I’ve heard you sing before. There is no need to lie dear dongsaeng.” She said as she smiled teasingly, which reminded me of Kyuhyun.

“But, it’s a very big responsibility, unnie. And, I’m sure there are better singers than me.”

“Yeah, there are, but they’re attitude ticks us off. I don’t think that’s good.” A boy shouted, which made everyone laugh.

“Please, Miyoung. It’s very important for us. Since we’re going to participate in the Grand Orchestra Temptation, we don’t want to lose.” I gaped at her.

“But, unnie, that competition is for the people who are… experts!” I exclaimed.

“Come on, Miyoung. Please~” Ahra hugged me tight and looked at me pleadingly.

“Yeah! Come on Miyoung!” Everyone cheered. I looked towards them and nodded. Scream of excitement and bliss were heard from them. I joined in but stopped when the door opened.

“Noona, when are you going home?” Kyuhyun’s smooth voice rang in to my ear. Reminiscing the memories right there at the spot, I blinked a few times and looked at the figure of the man that I love. His brown locks were messy, he had eye bags and he looks unhealthy. I felt bad, guilty and awful. I wanted to run to him and pull him in a tight embrace, telling him that I’m fine, that he’s fine and that we never separated. But who am I to say so?  He has Yoona doesn’t he? But, Yoona has Heechul… Confusion never fails to amaze me. I looked at him worriedly, but faltered it when he looked at me. I can’t seem to face him anymore.

“I have band practice, you want to join in the fun?” Ahra asked. I looked at Ahra, alarmed by what she said. I fidgeted with my sweater uncomfortably. Kyuhyun entered the music room and waved towards every member. I bet he is close to every one of them since he greeted them warmly, which I didn’t expect. I sat on a chair beside Ahra, and Kyuhyun was playing with the instruments in the room.

“So, we still have to discuss about what you want to sing. Our Orchestra band will play a few songs by ourselves. But as a final stage you will sing two or three songs. Agreed?” She asked the members. They all agreed, smiling sheepishly towards me.

“What do you want to sing?” She asked me and smiled.

“I want to sing ballad songs. Since it’s an orchestra concert it will sound beautiful if I sang ballad songs.” I said as I took a look at Kyuhyun who stopped playing the instruments and looked at me. I quickly watched the members’ reaction. They all smiled and told me to continue.

“Umm…” I struggled as I tried to think of songs.

“What about Huh Gak’s ‘Hello’ and ‘I can only say I want to die’.” I said. The members agreed and smiled at me. Okay, this is seriously freaking me out. They literally agree to everything I say. Ahra hugged my shoulder.

“I’m going to print the music sheets. We have to hurry since there is only a few more weeks until the real thing.” I shivered as I heard it. What did I put myself in? I took my cellphone out and called my dad.

“Dad, I’m going to go home slightly late-“

“Why?” Dad asked worriedly.

“It’s nothing, Orchestra practice.” He sighed.

“Fine. I’ll buy you dinner, alright? I miss you, come back home.” I giggled, silly dad.

“Yeah, I miss you too. Bye.” I hung the phone and smiled by myself.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Yeah, I miss you too. Bye.” I heard her say. She moved on already? I diverted my attention to the piano and started to randomly play with it. Who was she talking to? Could it be Hyukjae? No, they’re just friends, Tiffany doesn’t have any feelings towards him… but Hyukjae does have feelings towards her. I messed up my hair and groaned. Why oh why is this happening? Ahra nudged me on the shoulders.

“Yah, are you stupid or something? Go make a move on her. Talk to her or something, I’m giving you a chance right now lover boy.” Ahra said. And for once, I was grateful that I have a sister like her. I hesitantly stood up and sat beside Tiffany who was still fidgeting with her sweater. She flinched and looked up at me. Her eyes widening but instantly softened when she realized that it was just me. The Cho Kyuhyun who still loves her. I smiled, which I haven’t done for so long.

“Hello.” I waved my hands towards her.

“Hey there.” She briefly said and smiled softly. I was happy and excited. Was she mad at me?

“Who did you call?” I couldn’t help but ask that question.

“Oh, it was my dad.” She said and nodded her head awkwardly. I felt enlightened by her actions. I felt like ruffling her hair at that moment. I resisted it, I pushed that feeling away. I need to learn how to control myself.

“Oh…” She suddenly touched my hair, she brushed it with her own fingers.

“Look at that, your hair is all tangled up.” She laughed amusedly and continued to do so, but stopped as soon as she finished smoothing my hair out. I wanted her to do more, I still felt the warm sensation of her fingers through the strand of my hair. I smiled stupidly and gave a thumbs up to Ahra who was squealing to herself. She clearly is a fan girl.

“Miyoung, let’s have dinner at our place.” Ahra skipped toward Tiffany and looked expectantly. Tiffany looked at her watch.

“Unnie-“

“Yay, she’s having dinner with us.” Ahra jumped excitedly. Ahra is smart, damn smart. Tiffany looked at her cellphone guiltily.

--

Updated. A little Kyufany for you guys. I’m sorry for not updating yesterday, I had problems at school. And so I hope this satisfies you. Please do leave a comment.