Totoro and the Pink Princess

안돼!

 

Tiffany’s POV

“Annyeong Haseyo. Ms.Cho, I am Hwang Miyoung! But please call me Tiffany!” I bowed and smiled towards the stunned lady.

“Hello there.” Ms. Cho hugged my shoulder and I smiled.

“Omma, where is Ahra Noona?” Kyuhyun asked as his eyes wondered around the living room.

“I’m here!” A petite lady came running up towards me. Once again I bowed and smiled, she is so pretty.

“Aigo, you have manners, which is good.” Ms. Cho patted my head.

“Kyuhyun, this is your friend?” I looked up towards the voice and immediately bowed. It’s Mr. Cho.

“You’re so pretty.” Ahra started to pinch my cheeks. They all laughed in harmony.

“I’m really sorry for bothering you.” I muttered.

“Aigo, Miyoung what are you talking about?” I got stunned when Ms. Cho called me Miyoung. Partly because, only the people that I’m close to, call me by the name Miyoung.  I shook my head.

“I haven’t set up the table yet, have a seat Miyoung.”

“It’s okay Ms. Cho I’ll help you.” I walked behind Ms. Cho.

“You don’t have to.”

“I insist.” I took the utensils and set them on the table.

“You’re so pretty Miyoung. No wonder Kyuhyun fell for you.” I giggled at her statement.

“We’re just friends.”

“Really? It looks like there is something more.” I shook my head once more.

“I really don’t like the kind of girl that Kyuhyun dates. Most of them are unsophisticated.” Ms. Cho started a conversation.

“What do you mean?” I put the dishes on the table.

“I mean, what’s that girls name… Yoona? She really doesn’t have any manners.” I smiled.

“She came here before?”

“A lot of time I tell you. A really disrespectful girl. Stubborn.” She muttered with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

“You’re the only girl that I can approve of so far.” I smiled widely before touching her shoulders lightly.

“Thank you, Ms. Cho.”

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

Tiffany walked towards the kitchen with my mom. They look close already. I plopped on the couch as Ahra did the same.

“So she’s your new girlfriend?” I kept my mouth shut since I didn’t feel like answering her question. I took a glance at her and saw her eyeing Tiffany in awe.

“She’s really pretty, and she has manners… which Yoona doesn’t have.”

“Straight to the point please.” I muttered, knowing Ahra she has a lot to say.

“I don’t like Yoona. Please don’t tell me that Miyoung is one of the victims of your merciless games.” Yes, Ahra knows about me and my naughty games. We go the same school except I don’t see her often since she’s a senior. I zipped my mouth. Ahra gasped as she understood the situation.

“Kyu! You can’t play this stupid and childish game anymore. I thought you stopped already.”

“Well then, you thought wrong.” She reached for my arms.

“Kyu listen, Miyoung might look like a strong person, but in reality she is not. She can break easily, and I don’t like it. Honestly Kyu, you’re going to regret it sooner or later.”

“I won’t.”

“We’ll just wait and see then. You’ll hurt yourself in the end.” She muttered. I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“Noona, it’s nothing. I won’t get hurt since I’ll have everything that I want in the end.”

“Which is?”

“Heechul will grant me anything that I’ll ask for and I get to spend more time with Yoona.” Ahra made a face.

“Listen, you know mom and dad doesn’t like Yoona, you can clearly see it.”

“So?” I interjected.

“So, you have to break up with Yoona before Miyoung finds out.”

“Why do you care about me?”

“I don’t care about you, I care about her.” She pointed towards Miyoung who was hugging my mom’s shoulder lightly. My heart softened at the sight. She really knows how to treat a person the right way.  I snapped out from my thoughts and looked at Ahra who was watching the whole scene while smiling.

“Why do you care about her then?”

“She’s a girl. Girls tends to get hurt every time they fall in love, I don’t want her to feel that way. And you Kyu, I’m disappointed in you.” She crossed her arms and looked at me challengingly.

“It doesn’t matter noona. I’m just playing with her. It wouldn’t hurt.” Ahra rolled her eyes. She pushed my head lightly.

“You just won’t understand would you? Let’s just wait and see what this Miyoung is capable of. I’m sure you’ll beg for her back when she leaves you.” She smirked at me and walked towards the kitchen.

--

Tiffany’s POV

“You eat so well.” Ahra who was beside me my hair.

“So tell me Miyoung, what’s your father’s occupation?” I wiped my mouth before answering Mr. Cho’s question.

“He is a business man, the owner of Hwang Cooperation.” I said. Mr. Cho’s eyes widened.

“Oh, really? I collaborated with him on a project before. He is a wonderful person.” I smiled and continued to eat.

“Are you enjoying the dish?” Ahra asked. I nodded and smiled at her.

“Aigo~ I just can’t resist it. I feel like biting you.” She cooed and pinched my cheeks again.

“Noona, stop it, you’re embarrassing me.” Kyuhyun muttered in despair.

“I like your dress, where did you buy it?” Ahra asked me, ignoring Kyuhyun’s pleading.

“I bought it at Kimmie Boutique.”

“Isn’t it expensive?” She asked.

“There was sale at that time.” I said and giggled.

“Really? Aish, why didn’t I know of it? I could of bought the skirt that I’ve been wanting.”

“We can go shopping if you want to.” We both squealed in excitement. Mr. Cho and Ms. Cho laughed in amusement.

“You both get along well.” Ms. Cho said as she clapped her hands lightly.

“Tell us more about you.” Mr. Cho pushed me more.

“Shall I do a proper introduction?” I asked them. They merely chuckled. I cleared my throat and stood up.

“My name is Hwang Miyoung. I am 16 years old. I am the only child of Mr. Hwang, my father. I like the color pink, I also like totoro.  I’m fluent in English and Korean. I lived in America for 15 years and I just came back to Korea two months ago. Umm..” I thought of more.

“Tell me about your mother.” Ms. Cho asked in an interested tone. I fidgeted with my fingers.

“Well… my mom… she left…”

“She left as in?” My eyes started to sting.

“She left as in… forever.” I looked down at my feet.

“Aww, Miyoung, I’m sorry. I should of known better than to ask you such questions.” Ms. Cho hurriedly ran to my side and hugged me.

“Aniyo, it’s fine.” Ahra raised her hands.

“I’m actually kind of curious. What is totoro?” I giggled and sat right away.

“I once watched this Japanese anime, it has this big teddy like creature, and its name is totoro.” I explained.

“Is totoro cute?” I nodded.

“Cute like whom?” I deliberately thought about it before pointing my fingers at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun who was focused on his food looked up and smiled. I blushed as I stared in to his eyes. This guy can really do wonders.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

I looked at my watch it was already 10 I should send her back home. I leaned in and whispered,

“Tiffany, I’ll send you back home now.” She nodded and looked at my watch and gasped.

“Omma, I’ll be sending Tiffany back home now.”

“What? It’s still early though.” Ahra said as she grasped Tiffany’s arm.

“We have to go to school tomorrow though unnie.” Tiffany said innocently. Ahra hit her head lightly.

“Right, forgot about tomorrow.” My mom and dad came running towards Tiffany, she handed Tiffany a box. Tiffany took it and looked at the box questioningly.

“Ms. Cho, what is in this?” Tiffany said as she tried to take a peek in to the box.

“Open it when you’re back home.” Mom patted her hand assuring.

“Let’s go.” I grabbed her wrists.

“Wait!! Miyoung, come here more often okay?” Ahra shouted. I hurriedly shut the doors before she can say anything more.

“Well, that was embarrassing.” I ruffled my hair, which made Tiffany laugh.

“It was actually fun, I’ve never has a proper family gathering.” She entered the car and sat beside me.

“I’m glad you had fun.” Tiffany sighed happily and held on to the tiny box my mom gave. I wonder what is in it.

“So, you really think I look like totoro?” I asked her since I watched the anime she mentioned before. She chuckled lightly before answering.

“Yes, I mean, you look very scary the first time I saw you, you were very tall and your hair was really fluffy. But when I got to know you, you’re actually very nice, warm, and very caring.” She nodded as she finished her sentence. I felt touched by what she told me. Am I really that nice in reality? I shook my head before the thoughts would make me feel guilty.

“I guess that’s my nickname.” I said, she giggled.

“I’ll call you totoro then.”

“I should have a nickname for you too.” I thought of a proper nickname for her.

“What about Pink princess?”

“Pink Princess?” She asked me and looked at me curiously.

“You like the color pink and you’re like a princess.”

“Nonsense.” She muttered. I pulled the car on the side of the pavement since we’ve already arrived in front of Tiffany’s house.

“I’ll still call you that.”

“Alright, but don’t make fun of me.” I was taken aback when she suddenly leaned in and planted a kiss on my cheeks.

“Goodnight, and tell you family Thank You.” She said before getting out of the car. I can still feel her lips on my cheek, it felt hot. I blushed. What is wrong with me?

--

Tiffany’s POV

I entered my room and immediately opened the box that Ms. Cho gave me. The box revealed a small pendant. The color was Sapphire Blue to be exact. A little note was slipped inside the box. I opened it and read the note.

To: Miyoung

Although I only met you for a day, you instantly made me fall in love with you. Your bubbly attitude is something that surely everyone will enjoy. I hope Kyuhyun will treat you the right way, if he doesn’t, tell me and I’ll tell Ahra to kill him for you.

-Ms. Cho

I smiled sheepishly as I read through the letter once again. I looked at the pendant and wore it around my neck.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Look at that dear, our son is blushing.” My mom said.

“Is that a lipstick stain there on your cheek son?” My father asked me. Is me blushing that obvious.

“Omma, can I ask you a question? What was in that box?”

“Oh, the box I gave to Miyoung? It has your grandma’s pendant in it. I’m sure she likes it.” My mother sighed, pure bliss on her face.

“Kyu, why don’t you sit here.” My father pointed towards the chair beside him.

“I actually want to talk to you about Miyoung…” My father said.

“What about it?”

“I hope you can take care of her. She really is a pleasant girl, treat her the right way. I can’t stand to see her hurt, especially since she lost her mother at such a young age.” My mother touched her chest and pouted.

“I’ll try my best.” Lies, lies and lies. The only thing I was good at.

--

Annyeong, finally I updated. Sorry for those who were waiting. I hope you’re enjoying the story as much I myself am enjoying it.

If you were wondering what totoro is

It this big creature right here

totoro.jpg

Very cute right?

(≧0≦)

Sorry for the big image, I just really love totoro. Don't forget to comment and subscribe~