Rain

안돼!

 

He paced in front of her house, once again not knowing how to approach her. Changmin’s word rang in his ears.

“Just talk to her, Kyuhyun. I’m sure she wouldn’t reject you. She loves you even after all the things that you have done. She is a very strong girl and she is nice too, she forgave you already, so really, all you have to do is talk to her. Say that you’re sorry.”

Changmin was right, why should he be afraid. He should just tell her. But still, his heart felt unsettled, it was beating uncontrollably. It started to rain, but he didn’t care. His thoughts were still on Tiffany, the girl who stole his heart, the one who changed him and made him in to the person he is today. The one he loves. He faced the other side of the road enjoying the feeling of the rain, his clothes damp and sticky. He looked up at the sky; it’s as if the rain understands him.

Maybe, just maybe, this is our fate. We were never meant to be together.

--

“Go, hurry, he has been in front of you house for a long time.” Changmin pushed her towards the front door.

“No, but, Minnie-“

“I don’t want to hear anything, just go. He’s been walking in front of your house for about a few days now. I don’t want you to regret anything.”

“I’m not ready.”

“That’s what they always say. I won’t be your friend if you don’t go out there. Now, go, talk to him.” Changmin opened the door quietly and pushed Tiffany out in the cold. Tiffany shivered as the wind brushed against her.

Better now than never.

She walked in the rain, towards Kyuhyun. Her long hair instantly wet, her entire body soaked by water.

“What should I do? Why is this so hard?” The man continued to pace in front of the house. She stopped and looked at the man’s figure. They were both completely wet by now. Tiffany kept quiet, somehow admiring the man’s wet figure.

“Aish, who am I kidding? She’ll never come back to me. Wake up, Cho. I should-“

“Kyu.” Tiffany finally said, grasping the chance that was given. Kyuhyun’s back tensed.

“Look, I’m hallucinating now.” Kyuhyun sighed and ruffled his hair.

“Kyuhyun.” Tiffany said again, louder than the last time. Kyuhyun took a deep breath and turned around.

“Tiffany-“

“What are you doing here?”

“I was-“

“You’ve been walking in front of my house for more than two days. Why?”

“It’s just-“

“I miss you.” She muttered. Without a warning Tiffany ran towards him and hugged him with all her might, almost strangling the man, but he didn’t mind. She pulled away and looked up.

“Do you want to have a cup of coffee?” She offered. Tiffany walked in her house, Kyuhyun following closely behind her. She started to make coffee, not caring about her wet condition.

“Tiffany?”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry. You might hate me after all I’ve done; I’m not stopping you from doing so, but please, just accept my apology.” Tiffany laughed the melodious laughed that he had missed.

“Human’s do make mistakes, it was actually my fault. I was the one who told you to forget me. I didn’t know what I was thinking at that time. I was scared, because I have never fallen for someone this hard, and this is my first time. I was just being a coward, I guess.”

“But please, forgive me.” Kyuhyun said.

“Alright, please don’t worry Kyuhyun, everything is fine.” She put the cup of coffee on the table and sat across him taking a sip out of her own cup.

“So we’re back to normal?”

“Yes.”

“Finally! You guys made up! I’ve been waiting for like forever to see a happy ending.” Changmin suddenly interrupted. He instantly sat beside Tiffany and took the cup of coffee out of her hands.

“Yah! Shim Changmin! Get your own cup of coffee.” Tiffany pushed the man, evidently mad at the sudden intrusion. Kyuhyun chuckled and shook his head. Changmin ignored the girl’s squealing and continued to drink the coffee. He sighed happily and smiled mockingly at the now pouting girl.

“Aish, fine, I’ll get another one.” Tiffany muttered and trudged off towards the counter.

“How did it go?” Changmin asked.

“Thank you for helping, Changmin. I’m really grateful.”

“Ah, well, I’m glad then. She’s a great girl isn’t she?”

“I know, she’s different.”

“That’s why; you should cherish her, for every single second that you spend with her. She’s a perfectionist, she always wants to please other people than herself, so don’t make her self-conscious.” Changmin advised Kyuhyun.

“Tiffany, I’ll be going now. I don’t want to bother the two of you.” Changmin stood up and pushed Tiffany who was grudgingly making a coffee, she kicked him lightly on his legs. He laughed amusingly before making a loud exit out of the house.

“I swear that man is a pain in the-“

“No swearing, I don’t like it when you swear.” Kyuhyun cut her off before she could mutter some inappropriate profanities. Tiffany shook her head in disbelief.

“What do you want to do today?” Tiffany asked.

“Let’s just stay here; I want to spend time with you.”

“Are you sure you don’t want to go out?”

“Just staying with you makes me happy. I hope our relationship wouldn’t change after this.” Tiffany set her cup of coffee on the table before skipping towards Kyuhyun who was shivering. She hugged him from behind and kissed his cheeks lightly.

“Me too, Kyuhyun, me too.”

--

Last chapter, hope you enjoy it and do comment~