Out Of Place

안돼!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I walked out of the little store after buying balloons. I have something special planned today. Maybe because, it’s already been two months me and Tiffany have been together, a celebration must be held. I sighed happily and continued to walk down the street. Looking at the stores. I should buy her a present though, something special, something meaningful for the both of us. I walked passed a jewelry store but stopped as I saw the offer. Couple rings were on sale, I shouldn’t miss this chance. I entered the store and looked at the couple rings. They were all pretty, but I can’t buy them all. I decided to buy the one with the word ‘love’ engraved on it. I hurriedly walked home after buying it, afraid that I was going to be late.

--

Tiffany’s POV

I sighed in despair, what should I wear? A dress? Kyuhyun did say he has a surprise for me. I looked at my watch and started to panic. It’s already 5PM we’re going out in two more hours. I went to my closet and pulled out a random dress to wear. I went downstairs and started to make Kimbap as a snack. After packing the kimbap, I went upstairs and wore the dress. I was excited, thrilled, I didn’t know what Kyuhyun had in mind, which made me restless.  I hurriedly got my handbag and sat on the sofa, waiting for Kyuhyun. The doorbell rang, I made my way towards the door and opened it. Kyuhyun was dazzling, he wore something casual, which made me question my appearance.

“Kyu, I’m wearing a dress.” I pointed towards my dress. He chuckled and pulled me in to a hug, his scent never fails to make me warm, on the inside and on the outside. He pulled away and smiled.

“It’s okay. I like it more when you wear dresses though.” He pulled my hand and dragged me towards his car.

--

Author’s POV

The couple walked happily towards Han River, excited yet comfortable by each other’s presence. Soul mate’s as some people call them, but are they really? Tiffany smiled as she sat comfortably on the ground, watching Kyuhyun as he was struggling with the back pack he brought along.

“Kyu, what’s in the bag?” The lady asked him. Kyuhyun glanced at her smiling teasingly.

“You just have to wait and see.” Tiffany pouted as she heard her boyfriend’s ridiculous answer. She sighed and took out the snack that she packed.

“Kyu, let’s have a little snack.” Kyuhyun’s face lightened up and sat quickly he opened his mouth. Tiffany fed him which made him happy.

“Yummy~” Kyuhyun sang as he wrapped his arms around Tiffany’s shoulder, not wanting to let go. Tiffany glanced towards Kyuhyun and pecked his cheeks. Something that she does out of habit.

“Since it’s been two months, we should celebrate right?” Kyuhyun asked, Tiffany nodded, curious about what he prepared, Kyuhyun can be full of surprises. He looked in to his back pack and took out the balloons.

“What’s this for?” Tiffany asked.

“Let’s blow this first.” Kyuhyun suggested. They each blew a balloon.

“Make a wish and then let the balloon go.” Kyuhyun said.

“But why?” Tiffany asked.

“Just make a wish, any wish.” Kyuhyun muttered. He closed his eyes and let the balloon go. Tiffany did the same and watched the balloon soar in the night sky. She smiled at the sight, it was beautiful, especially when they were facing the Han River. Kyuhyun searched in to his back pack for the little box. He took it out and opened it.

“Tiffany, can I please have your hands?” Tiffany nodded and put her hands on Kyuhyun’s palm. Kyuhyun slipped the ring on her fingers and kissed the ring that was now rested on her fingers, forever and always. Tiffany covered , trying hard to not let the tears escape.

“Hwang Miyoung, the only person that would make my life complete. The source of happiness, the light that shined through my time of darkness. I’m sorry if I ever hurt you. I’m really sorry…” Kyuhyun stifled his tears.

“I won’t leave you, trust me with that. If I do leave you… then that must mean I am a fool.” Kyuhyun finished his little speech, he brought his lips to Tiffany’s. The feeling was different, not lust, but need. Need for each other. Afraid by the fact that things are going to end against their own will, a mean and cruel reality that is hard to take. That is life.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

We both sat peacefully looking at the river. I smiled in content when Tiffany lay on my laps. Her smile still on her lips, showing her happiness, that is all I need. My phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and was surprised when Heechul called me. He’s been kind of distant from me these few days.

“Tiffany, I’m going to take this. Just wait here.” Tiffany smiled and nodded. I walked towards the other side and picked up.

“Hey!!” Heechul greeted me, his voice ringing through my ears.

“What’s up?” I asked him.

“How’s the bet?” He asked me.

“The bet is going just fine, my dear Hyung.” What else could I say?

“You’re not in love with her right?” I knew he was going to ask me this stupid question. I sighed.

“Yeah, I don’t love her. Why does it concern you though?” Why am I lying? Shouldn’t I just tell the truth?

“Because it’s a game. It’s the same thing as StarCraft. Someone wins someone loses.” He muttered, typical.

“Wel-“

"So it was all just a bet?" I turned around and saw her looking at me. I dropped my phone.

"No, wait listen."

"I think I've heard enough."

"But, you have to listen, please."

"I already heard everything, you expect me trust you after all of that?" I grabbed her arms, she can't go. I really do love her.

"Please. Hear me out."

"I heard it Kyu, you said that you had no feelings towards me whatsoever. What more do you want from me? You already hurt me, is there any possible way of healing it?" She pried my hands off of hers, and walked away. Lost, that’s what I’m feeling. The loneliness instantly won over my heart. Fear, as she walked away farther from me. Heart Broken, as I realized I hurt myself by hurting her. I picked up my phone and talked back to Heechul.

“What happened?” He asked.

“You’re not supposed to worry.” I hung the phone. Who should I blame?

--

Tiffany’s POV

I walked alone, in the streets of Seoul, trying hard, trying really hard to understand and get a grip on reality. It tore my heart in to pieces, How am I supposed to put back all of these pieces of my shattered heart back? I sat at the bus stop, waiting for justice, I needed someone, to just hug me and tell me that I’m fine. That it was all just a lie. Kyuhyun wouldn’t play a bet on me right? I shook my head as I realized that this is reality. I still felt lost, even though I heard everything. Is it real? My thoughts kept on telling me that its the truth... but my heart is telling me that I need to fight for this love that was never meant to be. I cried as that was the only thing I was capable of doing. 

“Miyoung?”

--

Annyeong! I updated!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Don’t forget to subscribe and comment.