If Only

안돼!

 

Tiffany’s POV

I was walking down the hall way when suddenly Yoona stopped me.

“Tiffany! How are you?” She asked. I furrowed my eyebrows, surprised by the sudden interaction.

“Um… I’m fine. How are you?” I asked her back, trying hard to ignore the bad thoughts about Yoona.

“I’m fine. You want to go out some time? You know, like shopping. Girl bonding.” Yoona said and smiled towards me. I thought about it.

“I guess so.”

“That’s great then.” Yoona clapped her hands. She turned around and walked towards her next class like a model. I cocked my head as I saw her silhouette disappear from my sight. Well that was plain weird. I shook my head in dismay and continued to search for my math text book. Math, again. A pair of arms s around my waist.

“Kyu, is that you?” I asked and turned around. I smelled Kyuhyun’s familiar warm scent. Kyuhyun nuzzled his head near my neck.

“What are you doing? We’re at school.” I muttered embarrass by the amount of skin ship given by him.

“It doesn’t matter. We can do skin ship anywhere.” He said, as he hugged me tighter. I giggled.

“Silly, take it down a notch. Let’s just hold hands in school.” I suggested. Kyuhyun deliberately nodded and took my hands. We both walked towards the classroom and sat together.

--

“This is so tiring.” I walked towards the library with Hyukjae trailing behind me.

“I know. But it’s a good thing we got assigned to the same assignment. It’ll be easier, wouldn’t it?” He asked me. I nodded.

“It’s been a long time since we both hung out together.” Hyuk said and sat on the seat. He sighed relaxingly before reaching out for the book in front of him.

“What do you want to work on?” I asked him. He pointed at a picture in the book.

“That’s hard though…” I trailed as I heard noises coming from the hall way. As if someone was fighting. The noise became more audible, as the door flew open, a fuming Kyuhyun stomped inside, as a flustered Yoona followed him. I guess Kyuhyun didn’t realize I was here, yet. I sat quietly trying to hear their conversation.

“Yoona, can you please stop annoying me?” Kyuhyun mumbled a hint of anger in his tone of voice.

“I am so not annoying you. It’s you who is annoying me with your attitude. What is wrong with you?”

“Nothing is wrong with me, leave me alone.” Kyuhyun muttered and sat on a table. Yoona rolled her eyes and stormed out of the library. I sighed and shook my head. Honestly, what is happening between them?

“Hyuk, excuse me for a second.” Hyukjae nodded, he was totally engrossed on the book. I walked towards Kyuhyun slowly, I touched his shoulder lightly.

“What do you want from me Yoona?” He said as he looked at me, he instantly stood up.

“Tiffany, I’m sorry.” He said.

“It’s fine. What happened back there?” I asked him as I sat beside him.

“We fought.” He shortly said.

“Why are you fighting? Can you explain a little more?” I said.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

“Why are you fighting? Can you explain a little more?” She asked me in an innocent tone. I can’t tell her that I fought with Yoona because of her.

“She…” I thought of an excuse.

“She kept on annoying me.” That was the only thing I can think of. I felt bad as I saw her face lighten up in delight.

“I think I know why she is annoying you.” Tiffany said knowingly. I gulped, what if she knew?

“Why?”

“Maybe she wants to be friends with you again. What I mean is, she wants to start a new relationship after what happened between you two.” She suggested. This girl is just too naïve. What will happen once she knew the truth? About me and Yoona…the bet… all of it.

“Yeah.” I said, to avoid any suspicion.

“Now, don’t be mad. What are you working on?” She asked me.

“Oh this? A project.” She nodded.

“I’ll have to go back towards my table, I have to work on an assignment with Hyukjae.” She stood up and smiled.

“Wait, Tiffany, no goodbye kiss?” I pointed towards my cheeks. She giggled. She leaned in a pecked my cheeks lightly.

“I Love you, Kyuhyunnie~” She sang as she walked away from my table. I was stunned as the words struck me, she said she loves me? My heart fluttered slightly as her voice still echoed in my head. I love you. I never said those sacred words towards anybody. Not even my own girlfriend, Yoona. I love you too, Tiffany. I am sure about my feelings towards Tiffany, but still, the bet is my number one priority.

*flashback*

“Kyuhyun-ah~ Want to go out some time?” Yoona asked me. I looked at her annoyed by her voice. It was a little too loud for my liking, why can’t she be more like Tiffany?

“I’m busy.” I replied walking away from her.

“No you’re not. You’re just making that up.” She accused. I stopped walking and looked at her.

“What do you want from me?”

“Kyu, I’m your official girlfriend. She is just one of your ‘puppets’. You’re not supposed to treat me this way you know.” She muttered in despair. It annoyed me. The way her face kind of distorts when she talks about Tiffany.

“What are you talking about?” I asked her.

“Kyu, you never treated me like a girlfriend. You never buy me gifts.” I shot her a glare.

“Really, Yoona? Have you ever treated me like a boyfriend? Why don’t you think about it? You never agree to any of my decision, hell you never even consider it. It’s been all about you all this time, hasn’t it? It was always that way. I guess I was just too blind to even realize that you Yoona, the one that I LOVED, don’t love me. Isn’t that right?” Her face was flushed by what I said just now.

“What? So that’s what you feel? Is this your way of saying sorry?” She asked me. I scoffed and walked towards the library.

*End*

I sighed as I remembered the fight. What am I going to do now? How can I be so stupid? I glanced towards Tiffany who was laughing at Hyukjae’s stupid remark. My burning heart, soothed a little when I saw her smile still playing on her rosy lips. How I wish I never agreed with this bet. I wanted to go back in to time if I could. Even if that’s possible. I’d do anything to avoid Tiffany to feel slight pain… from everything, especially love. I hated it, knowing that she’ll be hurt after all of it is revealed. I hated it, I despise it.  I despise myself. If only… I knew the way to stop all of this.

--

Kyuhyun changed! We can rejoice now, but still his thoughts are on the bet. I can’t blame him though. Yoona is planning something up, while Kyuhyun is confused. He is confused with everything. Especially his feelings.

Sorry for the long explanation. I felt like I needed to explain it. Finally updated this story of mine. I hope you like it.

Don’t forget to subscribe and comment~