Clash

안돼!

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

“I’m sorry but I never loved you.” I told the girl in front of me. Just like any other pathetic cry baby she ran away and told her friends. I rolled my eyes and proceeded to walk to the library where Heechul is at. Girls screamed out my name along the way, I couldn’t help but smile.

“Yo, Cho!” Heechul called out. I smirked and sat beside him.

“How did it go? You broke up with her?” I nodded. Heechul clapped his hands lightly before praising me.

“Now that you’re done with that, we can have a new bet.” Heechul rubbed his hands together, showing his evil face.

“I’m tired of it though, all of the girls are the same. It’s starting to get boring. What about Yoona? I want to spend time with her too.” I practically begged him.

“I know you don’t want to pass this chance, I promise you that I’ll give you anything after you’ve done the bet.” Heechul said and smirked evilly. I really wanted a new laptop, or a car.

“Alright, tell me who the next victim is.” Heechul looked around the library. He pointed towards a girl.

“I dated her before.” I said shortly before having a look at the surroundings.

“What about her?” Heechul pointed at a girl. Her back was facing us, we couldn’t see her face. I immediately agreed, being the idiot that I am.

“The thing is, you have to date her for 3 months and then break up with her, and it wouldn’t be hard for our Kyuhyunnie right? Now go make a move.” Heechul pushed me towards the girl. I walked slowly towards her. I felt weird since this girl has an aura around her.

“Excuse me, but may I know where the book of-“ I stopped my sentence as she turned around. She was beautiful, more beautiful than Yoona to be honest.

“I-I well…”

“Yes?” She asked me with her soft voice.

“Do you know where the book of Korean History is?” She smiled deliberately before making her way towards a bookshelf. She reached out for a book and gave it to me.

“Please take good care of this book.” Her hands accidently brushed against mine, which I shuddered at.

“Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.” She was about to walk away. I have to take the chance.

“Wait, I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” Once again she turned around.

“My name is Hwang Miyoung, but please call me Tiffany.” So, Tiffany is her name? Pretty. I nodded before walking back to Heechul.

“Dude, I think we picked the wrong target.” I told him.

“Why?”

“This girl is just too damn pretty.”

“What do you mean?” Heechul asked confusedly.

“The chicks I used to date are not as pretty as this. She is even prettier than Yoona.”

“What was that oppa?” I heard someone asking. I turned around and saw Yoona standing behind us.

“Yoona, what are you doing here?” I asked her.

“I was trying to find you. I knew you would be here, so you broke up with that girl already?” Yoona asked as she sat down. I looked at Heechul while he smiled.

“Yeah, I broke up with her, but I have a new bet.” Yoona looked at me disapprovingly.

“Who is it?”

“Tiffany.” Yoona gaped at me.

“Mwo? Tiffany? That girl? Oppa, please don’t. She is so girly and horrible.” Yoona shuddered and touched her chest dramatically. I saw Tiffany look at us, it’s as if she heard us. She smiled, but then a man came and touched her back lightly. Wait, she has a boyfriend?

--

Tiffany’s POV

“Excuse me, but may I know where the book of-“ I turned around and saw a tall man staring at me. I smiled.

“I-I well…” He started to stutter. I giggled softly.

“Yes?” I asked him.

“Do you know where the book of Korean History is?” I smiled and walked towards a book shelf before handing him the book.

“Please take good care of this book.” My hands brushed against his which made him shudder.

“Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.” I should continue arranging the books then.

“Wait, I’m Cho Kyuhyun.” I smiled before turning around.

“My name is Hwang Miyoung, but please call me Tiffany.” I said to him before proceeding with my work. I arranged the books, but I always felt a pair of eyes watching me as I do my work. I took a glance at Kyuhyun’s table and saw him looking at me while talking to Yoona. I sighed as I watched him. Yoona is really hard to be friends with. I tried to be friends with her but she just pushes people away. I felt someone touch my back lightly.

“Miyoungie~” He sang in my ears. I pinched his cheeks.

“Eiii~ I am trying to work, why are you bothering me?” I asked him.

“You need to have lunch, you’ll faint from tiredness.”

“Hyuk, you don’t have to worry about me you know.” He shrugged his shoulders and watched me.

“You want me to help?”

“That would be nice.” I took a glance towards Kyuhyun’s table and found him glaring at Hyuk. I shook my head and continued my work.

--

Yoona’s POV

Kyuhyun oppa has been looking at Tiffany for a long time, which made me annoyed. He is my boyfriend for God’s sake. I snapped my fingers, which made him look at me.

“Will you stop looking at her? You have a girlfriend you know.” I crossed my arms and pouted. He sighed slightly before saying sorry. I looked back at Tiffany, what does she have that I don’t? I really want to ask her friends and maybe I’ll ask Kyuhyun too.

“Oppa, you want to go out?” I asked him. He took a glance at Tiffany and shook his head. I sighed and stood up. Tiffany messed with the wrong girl alright.

--

Kyuhyun’s POV

I can’t stop staring at those two. They’re so lovey dovey, like a couple.

“Jealous are we?” Heechul said, watching the scene. I scoffed and crossed my arms across my chest.

“I’m not jealous, that bastard will just make my work harder.”

“One thing Kyu, don’t let your feelings in to all of this, it will make your work harder than it can already be. Promise me that you won’t fall in love with her.” I smirked at him.

“Of course I won’t fall in love with her, I have Yoona right?” Heechul shook his head and sighed.

--

Annyeong first chapter~ I hope you enjoy it..

The next chapter will be better I promise.