Running Away...

The Assassin's Attention

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

‘Yah! Yah! Yah! Why are you ignoring me?’ I whined. I was whispering to SaeRin, hoping to get her attention.

 

But…

 

 

 

NO.

She is doing the TEN maths exercises that teacher set for us as ‘detention’.

‘Aish…’ I grumbled. ‘Stop ignoring me! You’ve gotta help me with this!’

She sighed, in annoyance. ‘And I thought you already knew.’ SaeRin glared at me.

I chuckled. Actually, I just wanted to annoy her, plus the maths exercises, I learnt when I attended private tutoring when I was twelve or so. Also, so I wouldn’t be bored out of my wits, being slowly suffocated in this classroom.

‘Kim Jaeseop.’ The teacher spoke sternly. ‘I don’t think maths is particularly amusing for you. Maybe I should make it more-‘

‘Actually sir.-‘ I looked at SaeRin. And I winked at her.

She didn’t look amused.

 

 

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

My hands were clutched in a fist. I was annoyed.

 

TOO annoyed.

 

This new guy thinks he could play around me and I wished I could tell him to get off my back.

 

But I had no confidence in telling him off.

 

He was too intimidating.

 

And he just winked at me.

 

What is that supposed to mean?

 

 

‘Excuse me sir, I need to go to the bathroom.’ AJ stood up, full of pride and stride out of the room.

He even ignored the teacher’s scolding. I just shook my head.

‘Lee SaeRin. You, wait for the new student, and make sure he gets back, okay? Or else, detention for the next two weeks.’

I groaned and got up and lazily walked out the door, headed for the boys’ bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

Yes.

I hid behind a locker, and watched SaeRin walking out of the room, walking in the opposite direction.

This is exactly how I planned it out.

Ah, I am singing to myself, how smart I am.

After all, I am the best in Elite.

*nods*

I can't wait to get out of here...  

 

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

I rolled my eyes, crossed my arms and randomly started tapping my foot. Thank goodness, nobody was still at school, therefore I wouldn’t look like a total fool, waiting outside the boys bathroom.

I checked my phone. There was a text message from Kiseop, however I just ignored. I checked the time.

 

‘Aish…’ I grumbled. ‘He’s already been in there for fifteen minutes.’

Seriously, what he is… Actually, I don’t want to know.

So I’ve given up. What’s the use of waiting anyways?

 

I decided to take the longest way possible back to detention. After all, why the hell am I here? It’s all because of that stupid-

 

‘Ah!’ I groaned. I accidently didn’t watch where I was going and bumped into the head of no other than Kim Jaeseop or ‘AJ’. What was he doing here? Has he been here for the last few minutes?

 

I sighed. ‘We better go back.’ As I walked past him, he grabbed my wrist and leaned in closer to me, making me slightly nervous.

 

‘We…’ He whispered, making me more uncomfortable than other. Not only was his voice intimidating but the way he grasp onto my wrist, was frightening.

 

‘We… are getting out of here…’ He finished, and dragged me behind me.

 

‘Yah! What do you mean? We have to go back!’ I yelled, as he literally pulled my arms.

 

‘WE don’t NEED to go back. I think of it as…’ He winked at me again. I was getting annoyed now.

 

‘What?’

 

‘A favour… After all, you don’t want to go back.’

 

‘Yeah, but it means more detention, you jerk!’ Every time I tried to pull back and be freed of his grasp, he just pulled me along.

 

He started running out of the school gates, with me running along behind and I’ve realised I left everything behind in the classroom.

 

‘YAH!’ I shouted. ‘I left everything behind!’

 

He was running too fast. Seriously, where did this kid learn to run like the wind? It was impossible trying to run, let alone, being grabbed by the wrist.

 

I started heavily breathing and panting. Finally he halted and let go, and I dropped to my knees.

 

‘OOF! I can finally breathe.’ AJ just stared at me. ‘What?’

 

‘Where did you learn to run like that?’

 

‘What?’ I asked confused. ‘Me?’ I pointed at myself.

 

‘Yeah… we’ve just been running for the last twenty minutes. Didn’t you realise?’

 

I shook my head. No way… I turned around, and noticed the school was nowhere in sight.

 

‘We are in so much trouble tomorrow.’

 

‘Why do you keep saying ‘we’? Are you trying to become friends with me?’ He snapped in his attitude-whatever voice.

 

‘You know what?’ I stood up. ‘I have no time for this. I am going home.’ And with that I started walking the past him.

 

‘Yah. Where do you think you’re going? I am a new student! You should at least tell me where we are?!’

 

‘New student? You've got to be kidding me! What are you talking about? You’re the one who made me run here!’

 

‘Nah, uh… Return the favour. Take me to your place.’ AJ bluntly said.

 

‘WHAT?’ I stared at him blankly. ‘You can’t. Don’t you have your own home?’

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

The best idea had struck my head.

 

I have decided to live with this SaeRin girl and her family, because I needed to experience something I’ve never had, and this girl probably did.

 

 

Family.

 

Real family, with a mum, dad, annoying (or they say so) siblings…

 

‘No.’ I lied. Truthfully, my apartment isn’t even occupied half the time. ‘Why not? Do you have a problem? Would your parents mind?’

 

SaeRin sighed and had some kind of disappointment written over her face.

 

‘There is no way I am letting a guy into my house.’ She told me. I stepped in closer to her. Her face was aligned in such a way, which most models would kill for.

 

‘Oh yeah, why not?’ Our faces and bodies were almost touching each other. I could sense an ease of uneasiness and fear, by her quick breathing.

 

‘Um…’ She gulped. It was fun, watching her, being nervous around me. Actually it just meant more fun for me.

 

‘Actually, I will let it go. I will see you tomorrow.’ And with that, I left SaeRin there, absolutely left wondering what happened just then.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY ^__^

 

 

I've gotta say... I've been under so much pressure over this past week and finally yesterday, I broke down... I cried...

I kinda hate myself now... -.-

In midst of studying, during my free time (not that I have enough...) writing this, is like my only escape, I guess~

Anyways, its a jam-and-stress-packed week this week filled with assessments and such~ so the next update will have to be next weekend...

I am sorry, subbies, readers and chingus~ T^T

Enough with the depressing stuff... I promise to be happy when I update again! <3