Doubt

The Assassin's Attention

 

It never crossed my mind, but it did… I didn't give it much thought until now…

 

 

That's because I never overlook the fine details.

 

 

 

I work on them, needless to say.

 

 

 

I can't say it haunted, like the gushing of the wind at night, my mind, yet I lie awake on the sofa,  staring at the ceiling.

 

 

Who Lee SaeRin REALLY is.

 

 

Just warning you…

 

 

 

You might NOT like what you see…

 

 

 

 

It was as if I imagined SaeRin telling me these things. She is so bottled up inside, I can't quite crack it.

 

I was taught, May there always be little faith in your doubt.

 

 

I don't know…

 

 

 

Maybe I'm becoming paranoid, Kim Jaeseop.

 

 

 

I just needed to get something off my chest, and I reached over for my phone and dialled Alexander's number. Maybe he might be peeved about him calling him up at 3AM for a probably stupid favour and yet-

 

 

'Hmmm…' Alexander mumbled. Obviously, someone wants to be back into sleep.

 

'Xander… Are you awake? You're not going to fall asleep on me…' I playfully threatened.

 

'What? Girl Problems?' He taunted.

 

'Pfft… something along those lines. He is there you can do for me. Now?'

 

'At 3:30 in the morning. Hell no… I'm hibernating… Bye!' Xander hanged up. I sighed and slowly succumbed to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your/SaeRin's POV
 

AJ still isn't home yet. It was already a day without him, and with no sign of him, I didn't know whether to ignore or be concerned with his disappearance.

 

I sat alone eating takeaway chicken, with homework spread on the table and the television in the background. I haven't realised AJ was already back from wherever he went, staring at me, from the distance.

 

'I-I-I didn't even hear coming through the door…' I stammered, as I was shocked by his appearance.

 

'Ah, well… Sorry, something important came up…' He explained.

 

'Yeah, well you've been out for a whole day…' I reminded him.

 

'Oh yeah, so did you do anything interesting?' He asked.

 

'Are you serious? You're asking one of the world's most teased, quietest girl, if she is capable of being a social bee, then your answer is no.' I replied flatly, focusing back onto chicken and homework.

 

I heard him scoffing. 'Oh wow… I'm sorry, I didn't mean invade your personal bubble.' He held his hands up and slyly walked into the bathroom.

 

What is up with this guy. I shook my head in disgust.

 

I leaned against the sofa, stretching my back and my arms digging deep into the sofa. I slid my hands underneath, when I felt something.

 

 

'Huh?' I whispered to myself. Surely I would have never left anything sofa. I pulled it out and I almost couldn't believe what was in front of me.

 

 

I held a gun.

 

 

A gun.

 

 

Hidden deep amongst my sofa, a gun, that surely have to no doubt belonged to AJ.

 

 

I gulped in fear, as my hands started trembling.

 

 

Why does this guy have a gun?

 

 

In my house… Could he possibly be…

 

 

Suddenly I heard the toilet flush and I quickly stashed the gun back into position. I tried calming myself down, but it wasn't working. By all means, Kim Jaeseop could be an elusive murderer, psychopath…

 

'Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost…' He mocked.

 

Yeah, the ghosts of your possible victims… And I don't intend to be one of them…

 

'Um…' I quietly mumbled. I could sense him coming near, and with every uneasiness felt in my body, I couldn't move. He flopped onto the sofa and I mentally let out a sigh of relief. I bit my lip hard and to a point, where I wasn't hungry, however scared and frightened.

 

Then again, I wanted to take the risk. Ask him why. Why was it necessary for a normal 19 year old to be carrying a gun? Then again, the consequences can be brutal, so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

 

I squeezed my stomach tighter, and my eyes were glued to the television screen. I couldn't face him at all.

 

'There's something you're not telling me, SaeRin-ah…' AJ spoke matter-of-factly.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DORADORADORADORA!

U-KISS! <3 <3 <3

THERES ONE MORE DAY!!! I CANT WAIT! ^^ and another update tomrw, once I SEE THE EPICNESS OF U-KISS BABY! *squeals* hehehe~

AND...

And... *drumroll*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIAH UNNIE!!! <3

@Rianne2580: May you enjoy your 19th Birthday, my pretty-awesome-cool unnie! WOO! *sings Happy Birthday* xD