House War-ming...

The Assassin's Attention

Your/SaeRin's POV

 

I was watching City Hunter, again. This time, it was the awkward part where Nana asks money for every time Yoon Sung touched her. It was amusing to watch.

 

*knock knock*  'It's me!' Kiseop cheered.

 

Oh great. Bad timing. I'm not meant to…

 

'Aish…' I muttered, forgetting about the TV and ran towards the door.

 

'Hey, SaeRin-ah. Did you eat?' Kiseop invited himself in and I nodded.

 

'Are you- SaeRin-ah…' Kiseop glared at me. He noticed the TV. I shrugged my shoulders.

 

'I was bored…' You smiled, covering your awkwardness.

 

'Anyways… Guess what? I've find a new roommate for you!'

 

'Really?' I gasped, in excitement, hoping for it to be good news. 'AND…' I wanted to hear more.

 

'It's a surprise… Anyways, we need to clean your place a bit.'

 

'But it's already clean… After all, I am a girl…' I cooed. Kiseop laughed. 'Well, then I guess I could tell him to come over.' Kiseop grabbed his phone and started texting someone.

 

 

Him?

 

 

Oh. So its not you, Kiseop-ah…

 

 

Why do I feel rejected?

 

 

Especially after last night.

 

 

'Okay then…' Kiseop went to sat on the couch and I joined him. We decided to skip City Hunter, and start watching random television. To be honest, it was boring.

 

 

 

 

Kiseop's POV

 

Are you here yet?! I was getting frustrated. AJ was late. He was meant to be here two hours ago.

 

*beep* Waiting for my friend to come… Might be a few more minutes late…

 

That’s what you said two hours ago. I groaned into the air, not before realising SaeRin was asleep on my shoulder. I chuckled. She was way too adorable. Especially behind her cold and quiet personality.

 

Why not catch a taxi?! I suggested.

 

*beep* Huh? No way, am I going to ride on one of those… Seriously? I widened and shook my head in disbelief. Where has this guy been?

 

Sigh… I give up… Hurry up, okay? You're making a bad impression on the owner of the place… Btw… Just wondering… Is your girl that you fantasise about is… Lee SaeRin?

 

*beep* NO! How can you say that? Aish, she is no where near my type… What makes you think that?

 

I felt apologetic towards SaeRin. She had completely no say, however I thought having company would be nice. Leaving alone must be a burden. Surely, even if AJ isn't interested in her, I'm sure he can show whatever girl he has his sights on, how caring he is.

 

Nothing… Just wondering… Hurry Up and get here! >__<

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Your/SaeRin's POV

 

I yawned loudly and stretched my arms. 'Eh?' I saw Kiseop putting away yesterday's dishes.

 

'Kiseop-ah… You know I can do those by myself… AH! I'm so tired… I'm going to take a shower…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop's POV

 

'Are you sure about this?' Eli asked, amused. He stared at the house and back at me. To be honest, I didn't care. Whatever they had in plan, I didn't care.

 

I judged the place which Kiseop sent me to. {Insert Picture}

 

'Ugh… It's only a small house… I bet no swimming pool… An old lady and her cat lives here and…' I continued rambling on, struggling with my luggage up the steps and with Eli laughing behind my back.

 

'Yah! Not funny, okay… Anyways, I think it's time you go.' I demanded. He had the last laugh and I was surprised by a girl with wet, dripping hair, who answered the door.

 

OH. MA. GOSH.

 

It's her.

 

It's her.

 

WAE, KISEOP!

 

Lee SaeRin. My heart is pounding…

 

'You! What are you doing here?!' She seemed shocked and horrified at my appearance.

 

'Kiseop-ah, there's got to be a mistake…' I called out.

 

'No way…' SaeRin muttered…

 

I observed her from head to toe. She wore shorts and a jumper. Aish… Finally I spotted Kiseop, behind SaeRin.  'But, I didn't ask for this!…' I complained. 

 

'Well, you didn't specify want roommate you wanted. Better off with something than nothing. Anyways, have fun and take care guys.' Kiseop winked at me.

 

She stared at me intently and I shook my head in disbelief.

 

'Okay then… So, which one is my room?' I ignorantly asked.

 

Judging by her expression, and stance at the door, she reluctantly let me into her house.

 

 

 

 

Your/SaeRin's POV

 

This isn't what I asked for…

 

I mentally sighed and came up with reasons why this jerk was moving in with me. I pulled my hair in frustration and groaned. He just flopped himself onto the couch and left his luggage at the doorway.

 

'WHAT are you doing here?!' I asked, angrily.

 

'Well, remember about my plans of moving in with you. I made it happen…' He just smirked at me. I was disgusted. I could have vomited in my own mouth.

 

'You just told Kiseop it was a mistake.' I reminded him, wanting answers.

 

'I've changed my mind…' ARGH… what is this… When I meant I didn't want to be alone, I didn't mean having Kim Jaeseop in my household. Nevertheless under one roof.

 

'What's up with your expression?' He asked. I just sighed. I went into my room and slammed the door.

 

 

'I AM HUNGRY! MAKE SURE THERE'S FOOD WHEN I'M FINISHED SHOWERING!'

 

 

Pfft, as if… I'm not cooking for you… Cook for yourself…

 

 

 

'AND, PLEASE MOVE MY LUGGAGE INTO THE SPARE ROOM…'

 

 

 

Well, if you can't see, there's only one room in this house!

 

 

 

 

'AISH! WHY ISN'T THERE ANY HOT WATER IN THE SHOWER!'

 

 

 

Just shut it… Seriously… shut it… I don't want to hear anymore.

 

 

 

'YAH!' He banged on my door. I sat on my bed, glaring at the door, imagining it as an invisible barrier between me and him.

 

'WHAT?' I shouted back. I wasn't in the mood, to hear or see from him.

 

'WHERE'S THE FOOD? DON'T KEEP YOUR GUESTS WAITING! AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM! PLUS YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME IF YOU HAD USED UP ALL OF THE HOT WATER… aish, it's seriously cold…' He grumbled. 'YAH.. Are you not going to open this door?'

 

'Nope…' I whispered to myself and secretly laughed. Your room? I don't think so…

 

'YOU!' He started banging on my door. It was loud, continuously and constantly ringing in my ears.

 

I sighed, and jumped off my bed. I opened the door and he finally stopped.

 

'What?' I was obviously ticked off. 'What do you want now?'

 

He pouted. 'Please make me food… I am so hungry…' He begged. I rolled my eyes, and walked past him into the kitchen. He quickly ran into my room and locked the door. I quickly prevented this, however I was too late. He was too quick and swift.

 

'YAH! Open this door now!' I cried.

 

'WHY?' He retorted back. I was definitely losing it. It was already 7PM, and my stomach was complaining too.

 

'ARGH! Whatever…' I left him and went into the kitchen, and started preparing dinner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mysterious Character's POV

 

This is not good… Elite has moved in…

 

This wasn't meant to be happen…

 

SaeRin is in danger…

 

I must warn them…  Before it's too late…

 ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AJ IS IN DA HOUSE :P

OH, Kiseoppie... *shakes head* :P

hahaha.... Well....

I am going to double update this one, since I didn't yesterday, due to my Super Show 4 depression *sobs*

 

I LOVE ALL YOUR COMMENTS XD THANK YOU SO MUCH <3

Btw, for you guys (@Rianne2580, @AnimeGurl, @MelonCandy), if you want Minhyuk.... <3

I shall bring him in! XD