Caught

The Assassin's Attention

~Fudge... I haven't updated in a long time... TT^TT SORRY!!~ I'll explain later~ but enjoy this update ^~^

 

Your/SaeRin's POV~

I couldn't sleep last night. I was scared. Afraid of having a possible killer in my house.

 

I fumble with the keypad, pressing and dialling Stella's number.

 

'Yo! SaeRin-ah, what's up?' Stella answered, cheerfully.

 

'Um…' I whispered. 'Stella, meet me at school, early, okay?'

 

'Sure, what's wrong, tell me now…' She offered and whispering back.

 

I inhaled. 'Um…'

 

'What did AJ do…'

 

'Um.. Not that… but I find something that I possibly didn't want to see…' I quietly answered. My heart was really exploding.

 

'Omo… What was it?' She asked, concerned.

 

'A gun…' I whispered even quietly that last word.

 

'Omo… Um, look don't panic… Plus, I've known AJ for years… I'm sure its for no harm, SaeRin-ah… If you don't feel comfortable, want me to crash over?'

 

'Anyi… It's okay…' I didn't want her sudden appearance to seem suspicious. 'Anyways, Its late, I'm going to bed. Night!' And I quickly hung up my phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I rushed to school early, and lurked between the shelves of the books in the library. I didn't want to face him. Especially not now…

 

'Hello nerd…' Jay taunted. I ignored him.

 

'Oi… Look at me.' Jungmo pushed and made me face him.

 

'What? I mean, what are you doing here so early?' I remarked. 'Obviously, you guys shouldn't be coming school with a hangover.'

 

'You-'

 

'Chill, SaeRin-ah. This is serious. Since the entrance of your housemate and your new BFF, our popularity has fallen-'

 

'Your problem-' I tried moving out of their way, but both of them stopped me.

 

'Listen. I am warning you. Kim Jaeseop and Jung SeungAh… They aren't who they claim to be…'

 

'You're lying… Just like the last time, when you texted me, that Kiseop was leaving for good.'

 

'That was a joke. Plus, we're losing Kiseop too.' Jay said. I let out a sigh and raised my eyebrows.

 

'Get lost-' I threatened.

 

'I'm serious… You might find something you won't like in Kim Jaeseop…' Jungmo smirked.

 

'What's going on?' It was AJ. Out of nowhere, he witnessed all this.

 

'Nothing mate-' Jay and Jungmo walked past him.

 

'Just watch your back, bro.' Jungmo tutted, before AJ pinned him down onto the floor.

 

'Yah!' I whispered and covered my mouth, trying not to create attention.

 

'What the hell!' Jay raised his fist, until Jungmo let out a moan.

 

'Listen to me- I didn't need to warn you…'

 

'AJ! What are you doing?!' I tried convincing him.

 

'Listen. Alright, no one, I repeat, NO ONE, scares the hell out of me… So, you better watch YOUR back.' AJ let him go, and grabbed my hand and we walked out of the library.

 

 

 

'What was that?' I screeched.

 

'Look. You've put up with those boys for long enough, I was just doing you a favour.' AJ explained.

 

I shook my head. 'You know what favour you help me with? Get out… Out of my life, house… I don't want be near you anymore…' I brushed past, and didn't realise Stella's confused face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop's POV

 

'What did you NOW? First her leg, now what?' Stella nudged me.

 

'Nothing?' I defended. She wasn't impressed, and something was bugging her.

 

She leaned in closer and whispered. 'You idiot… You've blown your cover!'

 

I mouthed what.

 

'SaeRin, found your gun, Jaeseop. Your gun, stupid… How did you let this slip up?' Stella was furious.

 

 

'Well, there's something you should know…' Stella held up her hand, and didn't care. It was taunting me all night…

 

 

'But-' I was hopeless to defend myself. That’s what she was so pale last night and quieter. Damn! Crap! The gun. Hidden in the sofa.

 

I sighed. 'Look, I will explain to her… Especially before anything happens.' I decided to run off after her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jay's POV

 

'Yah! You idiot… You could have blown your cover!' I tutted, helping up my dongsaeng.

 

'Hyung… Ow…' He whimpered.

 

'You're too useless… I'm sick of this… I don't even know why we're so mean to her…' I remarked.

 

'Maybe it's time…' Jungmo suggested, as he pulled out his phone.

 

'Ah yes. Agent code 198902, SIA. Please connect me with our leader please…'

Whether it was the right choice or not… It was better if we were out of the picture for SaeRin's life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day before…

 

'So, Jaeseop… I did some research, and-' Alexander walked nervously, parading up and down his living room.

 

'What is it?' I asked, impatient.

 

'The text you received is no stranger to us. It's him.'

 

'No way…' Alexander only nodded his head.

 

'What is he doing back here?' I asked, curling my hands into a fist.

 

'I don't know either… but here's what's interesting… He mentioned 'When you found out who Lee Saerin is… You might not like what you see…' Alexander recited, before going back onto his laptop.

 

'Look… this isn't funny… Get to the point!' I fumed. I peeked over his shoulder, and I was shocked by what I saw.

 

'Wait. No way. This- That's-' SaeRin… I was confused.

 

It showed no picture, however her name and date of birth only.

 

'Yep… She's on our database, AJ. Only Level 10 clearance. Meaning only Madam Kim has access. I tried encrypting it, but no luck, Jaeseop-ah…'

 

'But, she's hardly dangerous…' I muttered.

 

'Maybe there's more to that…' Alexander spoke, as we both stared at the screen…

 

~~~

 

BRING ON THE DRAMA!! xD aish.... I have chp 23 already written, but ARGH >< I promise the mysterious character in going to make his GRAND entrance in the nxt chapter~

 

Thank you for being so patient.... TT^TT *sigh*

Isn't anyone else feeling disappointed U-Kiss didn't win for their Korean Comeback D;