New Friends~

The Assassin's Attention

You/SaeRin’s POV.

Once again, school was a dreadful experience. Not only did Kiseop, now started ignoring me, but Jay and Jungmo were back and that annoying AJ guy was behind my back too.

 

I sighed. At the cafeteria, I sat with Kiseop’s circle of friends, however I avoided making any eye contact with him.

 

‘Kiseop-ah!’ Jay spoke up. ‘Clubbing. This weekend. You in?’

 

‘Nah, I can’t… Relatives are coming over to stay.’

 

‘Sad. Fine, why then, SaeRin, you wanna come?’

 

As if. Not with you guys, especially if Kiseop isn’t around. I shook my head.

 

‘Oh okay then. Doesn’t matter, since you are hardly any fun at all.’ I closed my eyes, and pretended to ignore everything.

 

‘HEY! NEW GIRL!’ Jungmo shouted, at the wondering new girl, who came with AJ earlier this week. Jungmo motioned for her to come over and sit.

 

‘Hey babe…’ Jungmo flirtatiously spoke to her, however she wasn’t impressed.

 

‘Um. I think I’ll take my place over here.’ She walked away from a shocked Jungmo, and sat next to Kiseop.

 

‘But why?’ Jungmo asked. She scoffed.

 

‘You’re not worth my time. So by the way, I’m Stella.’ She introduced herself to Kiseop.

 

‘Lee Kiseop.’ He greeted, in a cheery voice.

 

‘And you?’ I felt her eyes gazing upon me.

 

I looked up and gave her a slight smile. ‘Lee SaeRin… not related to Kiseop in any way.’ He laughed.

 

‘And non-existent in our gang of friends.’ Jay spoke up, receiving laughs and high fives from his other friends.

 

 

 

‘Well… You guys are just too shallow…’ Stella stood up. ‘SaeRin-ah, let’s go somewhere else, rather than listening to these jerks about girls and seducing them…’

 

I simply obeyed and followed her out, and Kiseop was shocked. I couldn’t help feeling sorry for him, that Stella thought of the guys like that.

 

Kiseop was different. Totally different. And it’s no wonder why, I love having him as a friend.

But sometimes, he can’t be the solution to all my problems.

 

 

Stella and I sat on some stairs and she seemed nice.

 

‘Tell me, why are those guys so mean to you?’ I sighed.

 

‘It’s complicated. To be honest, I don’t know why too…’ I trailed off. ‘Kiseop is probably the closest thing to a friend I have. Uh, yeah…’

 

‘I will be your best friend!’ Stella cried, and widely grinned at me.

 

‘A-Are you serious?’ I stammered, trying to hint some fakeness. Yet, she was really nice.

 

‘Yes!’ She giggled. ‘This might be weird to you, but I’ve never had a best friend, let alone a girl as my friend, you know what I mean?’

 

I nodded. ‘Uh, what happened at your last school?’

 

 

 

 

Stella’s POV

Oh damn.

We didn’t think of a back story…

What to say…

What to say…

Where is the hell is AJ when you need him…

Aish… Why did she ask that?

 

I glanced at SaeRin, and she was eagerly waiting for an answer.

 

What do I say?!

 

Ottoke…

 

Screwed…

 

Well, I could have been suspended, but then…

 

 

Suddenly a voice interrupted my train of thoughts.

 

‘THERE YOU ARE!’ Kiseop cheered. Both of us stared at him, as he came down, and snuggled his way between us.

 

‘So, what were you guys talking about, SaeRin-ah?’ Kiseop asked her.

 

‘Uh, we were just talking…’ She slowly turned her face away from Kiseop, biting her lip.

Why is she biting her lip?

 

Is she in love with him?

 

Possibly embarrassed around him?

 

SaeRin scratched her head, and stood up. ‘I need to go. I will see you in class.’ Faster than lightning speed, SaeRin disappeared into the school hallway.

 

‘Is she always like that? Quiet type, hardly talks?’ I asked Kiseop.

 

‘Well, what did she say about herself?’ He replied.

 

‘Well, nothing much…’

 

‘Well then, once you know her, she will tell you one day…’ Kiseop stared at the empty hallway, where SaeRin previously ran off.

 

WOW… Both of them must really like each other…

 

Especially, if Kiseop knows her better than anyone else…

 

‘So Kiseop-sshi-‘ I was interrupted by screaming trio of girls, squealing at the top of their voices, jumping up and down in front of us. It was disgusting, because their skirts were so short and their faces were caked with so much makeup.

 

‘KISEOP-OPPA! Please sign this!’ The middle one held out some kind of book, and a pink pen. Kiseop awkwardly smiled.

 

‘There you go…’ He bowed and gave it back to the girl, who seemed to be memorised by him.

 

‘Oppa! Make sure you upload more of those selcas on cyworld tonight! I will be waiting!’ The girl squealed and her gang of friends joined in.

 

‘So, what was that all about? Are you famous? Someone I should know?’ I asked.

 

‘Well… Uh…’ Kiseop scratched his head. ‘I am an internet-‘

 

‘Star? Like those bloggers?’ I interrupted.

 

‘No, no, no… Like, a flower-boy, you know what that is, don’t you Stella-sshi?’

 

‘Oh okay.’ Suddenly, I wanted to find SaeRin ask her more questions about Kiseop. He was interesting and nice, and most of all, pretty decent looking.

 

I stood up. ‘Flower boy. Hmm.. okay then. Have fun at the wedding you’re attending this weekend, flower boy-‘ I saluted him and Kiseop opened his mouth to say something, but he just awkwardly laughed.

 

 

 

 

Kiseop’s POV

‘Uh…’ I watched as Stella skipped down the hallway, and turned a corner, once I longer saw her.

Flower Boy, eh? Have fun at the wedding…

 

Was she mocking me?

 

Or does she really not know what a ‘flower boy’ is?

 

 

I lifelessly stared at the empty hallway.

 

‘Well, well… She is a weird one isn’t she.’ A guy’s voice tutted.

 

I turned around, to find the new guy, AJ, who came with Stella earlier this week, leaning on the wall.

 

‘Huh? Were you talking to me?’ I pointed to myself.

 

‘Well then, Flower Boy… Who else?’ AJ mockingly laughed.

 

I couldn’t help but laugh a little too. ‘So, then… What did you say before?’

 

‘Stella. That girl, she is a weird one isn’t she.’ I nodded.

 

‘Well then, judging by that look, you want revenge on her for taunting you.’ AJ patted my shoulders.

 

‘I wouldn’t call it revenge…’ Seriously, revenge is the most suitable word, this guy could think of?

 

‘Oh yes… Ah yes, well, I am sure I can help you get her attention. But I am just warning you, she is a hard nut to crack.’

 

‘I can already tell… but why help me? Surely, you want something in return.’ To be honest, I could’ve just simply slowly over time, become friends with Stella, however, she had this interior aura which seemed closed away. That made me doubts my confidence.

 

‘Of course… You think my mind.’ AJ said. ‘I need to help with a girl… She recently got my attention, and I need your help. And seeing those girls screaming over you, I am sure you can help me. Deal?’ AJ held out his hand.

 

 

‘Of course, bro!’ Kiseop high fived it. ‘But wait… Name.’

 

‘AJ. Kim Jaeseop is my name. AJ, though.’

 

‘Okay then, Lee Kiseop. Kiseop is fine, no more flower boy jokes anymore okay?’

 

‘Sure, anything for you, bro!’ AJ flunged his arm over me and we started walking away.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2SEOP! <3 <3 <3 All I see, is 2SEOP XD lol, being a delusional fangirl again~ *sigh*

WOO! XD hehehe, excited to update and THANK YOU TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS! And for patiently waiting for an update! Leave a comment for me, guys! ^___^ and I don't think writing comedy is my thing *scratches head* ugh, sorry guys~~~

U-KISS IS COMING BACK NEXT MONTH!!! EXCITED! EXCITED! XD

Anyways, I plan to bring a new character in... but later in the story~  

 

here's a clue for youuuu~ ;D (SPOILERRRRRR)- highlight-: I cannot let you go like this, never (because I love you...) Have fun, guessing! XD