Disappointment.

The Assassin's Attention

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

Worst. Night. Ever.

I didn’t even know why, I was so happy to go clubbing last night.

Worst hangover ever.

Last night was such a blur.

Especially, there was this one girl that really pissed me off last night.

But, ugh… I can’t remember.

My vision is so blurry.

 

‘Well, well… Someone has had a bad night.’ I looked up, with sleepy, tired eyes. It was Stella, standing at my bed room door frame.

‘Ugh…’ I groaned. ‘Don’t even start…’

‘I guess Korea doesn’t want Kim Jaeseop to return!’ Stella chuckled.

I am just getting more frustrated.

‘C’mon. Both of us need to be at Elite Headquarters at midday. It is another mission, hopefully.’ Stella nodded and then walked out.

I just groaned.

It’s going to be a bad day.

 

 

 

 

(The Day Before… Last Night)

You/SaeRin’s POV

‘Yah!’ I shouted at Kiseop. He has taken me shopping, for ‘school’ stuff. I don’t know, but I reckon using last year’s stuff is alright. Nevertheless, here I am-

‘SaeRin-ah! Come over here! This looks so cute!’ Kiseop shouted and urged me to this stationery store.  He showed a pen with teddy bears decorated everywhere.

‘Yeah, that looks cute.’ I said, for the hundredth time today. I don’t know why, but every time I say something looks cute, Kiseop goes off and buys it.

‘Well, I am going to get it!’ He held the pen close to his chest and pretending to snuggle it. I laughed at the sight of him. He is so adorable and cute at the same time. He went over to the register and paid for it.

Suddenly the smell of hunger and cravings were kicking in. I just wanted some ramen with meat and eggs.

‘Kiseop-ah…’ I whined, while tugging onto his arms.

He just smiled cutely at me.

‘I’m hungry…’ You said, as if it was the last thing you wanted.

‘Aigoo… Are you tired?’ Kiseop placed his arms around your shoulders. You gulped in fear, at the sudden skinship, yet, Kiseop seem oblivious to it.

‘Want to eat at my place?’ He suggested. I nodded. After all, it was either eating out, because I was just too tired to go home and cook for myself.

‘Your mum makes the best food, you know that.’ I said to Kiseop. He chuckled. Well, it’s way better than my cooking and since I leave alone, there isn’t much I can cook.

‘Okay then, let me call my umma.’ Kiseop pulled out his phone, only to look shocked at the numerous missed calls from his umma. 

‘YAH!’ Kiseop’s umma screamed through the phone, making you and Kiseop pulled away his the phone. You silently laughed.

‘HURRY UP AND COME HOME! Your friends are here! Ah, oh-my! The water is boiling too much and it’s overflowing-‘ Kiseop’s mother, shouted, frantically.

‘Umma? Umma?’ Kiseop called repeatedly for his mum.

‘JUST. COME. HOME. NOW.’ His mother gritted through his teeth. With that, she hang up.

‘C’mon let’s go.’

 

 

 

 

We walked side-by-side, with Kiseop’s arm still over my shoulders and I was getting used to, until we reached the front lawn of his house.

He pulled away to open the door, and I sighed a little inside. Personally, I like it when I am around Kiseop. Because he has paid some attention to me. At school. Walking me home after school. I don’t know what, personally, but I am grateful.

‘UMMA! I AM HOME! And I’ve brought SaeRin too!’ Kiseop chirped.

Quickly, his umma ran over to me, from the dinner table and started pinching my cheeks.

‘SaeRin-ah!’ She grinned widely at me, while I could only be a barbie doll for her.

‘Aigoo… You’ve grown so pretty over these holidays. Omo, you must be hungry.’ She started messing up my hair and pulled me into the dining table.

I was ready to satisfy my hungry stomach, when I saw Kiseop eating already and the backs and heads of two familiar guys.

They turned around.

I gulped.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will give you a clue... They were mentioned in the foreword! ^__^

hahaha... WHOA... 18 subscribers already? THANK YOU GUYS!

and this update is to celebrate Valentines Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! *mwah!* xD

kekeke.. Kim Jaeseop! <3 Man, I really love him! Saranghaeyo, oppa! ^__^