The First Glance

The Assassin's Attention

Jaeseop/AJ’s POV

I glanced around the classroom.

Nerdy girls pushing up their glasses, those stuck up brats, who are spending time fixing up their hair and blinking numerously, hoping to catch my attention and there was one girl, which seemed like she was sleeping…

 

As for the guys, I sighed inside. Truthfully, the only friends I’ve ever had were my Elite team members.

 

It didn’t matter.

 

I was going to get out of here pretty soon, and I knew it.

 

‘You can go sit next to Lee Kiseop, over there.’ The teacher gestured towards the guy, sitting behind the sleeping beauty.

Stella was asked to sit at the front, where the teacher could keep an eye on her. I laughed inside. Poor, poor Stella. Hopefully, she up to the teacher…

 

However, the most weirdest thing, wasn’t the pretty flower boy sitting next me, but the sleeping beauty.

I laid my eyes, intently on her.

She turned her head slightly, but her long hair was covering her face.

I placed my face on my hands and poked my head out, so I was only gazing at her.

She seemed really nervous and fidgeting and quickly turned her head back.

 

EH? What is wrong with her? She doesn’t seem so familiar… Right?

She can’t be that brat, JiMin from the club?

 

I scoffed loudly, enough for the teacher to hear and turn around and face me.

‘Is there a problem, Jaeseop?’

‘Yes, there is. And, it’s AJ, by the way… I’ve already learnt this, is it okay, if I don’t complete this week’s homework?’

Stella turned around and gave me a funny weird glare which spelt ‘You brat!’

The teacher stared at me in confusion. ‘Not funny. And it’s not even the end of your first day. If I need to teach you some manners, so be it…’

The gasps and random murmuring of the class had just made me even more annoyed.

‘I mean, c’mon, it’s not even fifteen minutes in my first day. Look at that girl! She is sleeping and not paying any attention in class! Maybe you should teach her some manners!’ I pointed out at sleeping beauty in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

OH. MA. GOSH.

Manners?

Here we go again…

‘Lee SaeRin!’ The teacher snapped.

I bowed my head.

‘Where you sleeping and not paying any attention in class?’ He shouted in fury.

I heard the class snicker.

*Ooh, new guy has already pick on the quiet ugly one…*

*Nice One! Definitely real hottie material…*

*Yeah, who would want to sleep when a hot guy walks in*

 

I was not sleeping!

 

‘Anyi…’ I spoke up. The teacher shook his head.

 

‘Don’t lie to me. Both of you, Lee SaeRin and Kim Jaeseop. Detention. After School!’

 

He groaned, before he gave me a smirk, where I turned to glare at him.

I widened my eyes and I can’t believe I had the guts to actually turned around and face this jerk.

He just simply stared back at me, in some amazement or something.

Just simply hiding the fact, that Kim Jaeseop is a jerk I met on the bus and- and- argh!

I turned away from him and crossed my arms, rested my head on it and groaned on the inside.

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

Detention with this SaeRin girl…

Interesting…

But she is so normal…

But she stands out from the rest…

I am sorry to pick on you, on my first day…

Just in a bad mood.

I shrugged and mentally prepared myself for this ‘detention’. I mean it can’t be that bad, right?

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MIANHAE FOR THE ULTRA LATE UPDATE! *cries* D:

But this is for MA awesome chingu-ah, AnimeGurl96, who celebrated her 16th birthday on the 24th!!!!! *hugs*

SO, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY unnie~ and I am sorry~ <3

SWEET SIXTEEN UNNIE!!! Tell me all about it! xD

 

btw, I am totally falling harder for AJ every day <3 Can anyone PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE link 2SEOP performing Obsession on the 3rd of March, at their Japan Concert! PLEASE! *verge of tears*

 

Comment and subscribe! <3 Thanks for your ongoing support, guys! ^=^