Surprise Mission

The Assassin's Attention

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

I lazily rose up from my bed and got ready for to be at Elite Headquarters at 11.

I must admit I have it all.

A luxurious penthouse apartment, all to myself.

Luxurious cars.

When I get what I want, I get what I want…

Good Looks. Hot. Bad-.

 Yep, that’s totally me.

Man, I am so blessed with such great stuff.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Stella’s POV

I rode the elevators down into Elite Headquarters.

Elite Headquarters was a hard and secretive place to find… well, to strangers that is.

We’ve got trainees practising their skills, Team Leaders discussing latest missions and agents running in and out.

The closest team members I have with me are, Alexander, Kibum, Soohyun, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho. Each of them are trained in own specialities and yes, I am the only girl on this team group. But really, I don’t mind.

Alexander and Kibum: The computer experts and they can pretty much hack into anything and every database.

Soohyun, Eli, AJ, Hoon, Kevin and Dongho are pretty much the agents.

Dongho and Kevin usually take the undercover roles.

Hoon, Soohyun and I are the tactic/decision makers and AJ and Eli are usually the agents.

We’ve known each other, since we were in our mid-teens. Many of us come from juveniles or have no family background or relatives what so ever.

 

 

‘Hello, Team Leader Jang.’ I walked into the mission room, with a long glass table and I pulled out a seat next to the not-so-happy AJ.

He just sat there glumly, crossing his arms and sighing heavily.

‘Ugh, why are so many girls so hard to, to, to… um, how do explain it?’ AJ muttered.

‘What?’ I asked, slightly confused. ‘What are you talking about?’

 

Suddenly the rest of the team appeared one by one.

‘Have a good night, AJ? Any girls came knocking on your door?’ Eli mockingly teased AJ, as he sat across from him.

AJ just ignored him.

‘Okay, quiet agents.’ Team Leader Jang, said. ‘Change of plans, from Madam Kim. Hoon, Soohyun, you guys will join Eli, for the next assignment.

I stared at AJ in disbelief. It was usually me, AJ and Eli on the assignments, yet, he seemed in his world.

He probably didn’t even hear what Team Leader had just said.

 

 

‘Alexander and KiBum, you’ll guys will be needed and Kevin and Dongho, it involves some clubbing tonight.’

‘Wanna go, Jaeseop-ah?’ Kevin mockingly asked AJ.

However still, he stayed motionless.

‘Okay, dismissed…’ Team Leader dismissed everyone, and everybody started standing up.

 

 

‘Hey!’ I shouted, getting everybody’s attention. ‘What about us?’

AJ stood up, and gave Team Leader a weird glare. ‘Yeah, what about us?’ He asked coldly.

I scoffed behind AJ’s back. ‘Were you even listening?’

‘Yeah.’ And that’s all he came back with.

‘Well, AJ and Stella… you guys, have your own special surprise mission!’

‘What is it?’ AJ asked, and suddenly the whole team was interested and started mumbling among themselves.

 

‘Jung SeungAh. Kim Jaeseop. Here are your student cards. Tomorrow is day one of your mission.’ He handed out student ID cards.

 

I just stared at it in shock. What is this?!

 

AJ’s eyes widened in shock.

 

‘But-‘

‘Ahem… I am not finished yet.’ Team Leader held out his hand. ‘You’ll give guys will be given a taste of school, and will write a report to be handed in fortnightly.’

AJ just groaned. ‘You serious? I think I am smart enough as I am!’

‘Okay, dismissed.’ Team Leader starting packing up his things and started walking out. I followed right behind him, asking questions, as to why myself and AJ NEEDED to attend school.

 

‘What is this? Is there any point?’ I was getting furious and the members moved out of the way.

‘Ooh… Jung SeungAh… never seen you so fed up… Don’t get detention on your first day!’ Dongho cheered.

I gave a half-laugh. ‘You’ve gotta be kidding me right? RIGHT?’ I shouted at Team Leader.

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

Remember when I said I had it all? Scratch that. Erase it from your memory…

I stared at the student ID card in front of me and I sighed.

‘Clubbing seems like a better option, doesn’t it?’ Hoon whispered loudly and he chuckled and high fived the other members, as they walked out of the meeting room.

Ugh. School.

Not Fun.

No fun at all.

I stormed out, passed the members, shocking them a bit and walked past Stella arguing with the Team Leader.

 

‘HEY! JAESEOP-AH! HAVE YOU DONE YOUR HOMEWORK?’ Soohyun shouted. All of them started cheering and high-fiving each other.

 

‘Good one!’

 

That hyung.

 

‘The girls are definitely way hotter than the clubs.’ I heard KiBum shout.

 

Ugh. Seriously?

 

‘Better not get detention, Jaeseop-ah!’ Kevin shouted.

 

Do they not know I absolutely hate it, when I am getting called by my real name!

 

‘Better not get expelled, Jaeseop-ah!’ Eli shouted.

 

‘Don’t get caught chewing gum, Jaeseop-ah!’ Alexander shouted.

 

‘YEAH, JAESEOP-AH!’ Dongho chuckled.

 

I stopped in my tracks and turned around, death glaring them.

Then everybody hurried and scrambled off.

I raised an eyebrow…

Anyways, I was headed for Madam Kim’s office, when I realised, every step I took closer, was every step I wanted to take back.

I really despise her…

Finally I reached her door of her office, which is situated at the top of the stairs of Level 2, right next to the elevator.

I sighed.

I didn’t want to see her.

So I turned away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE U-KISS! ♥ ..enough said...

AJ! ♥♥♥ Your new hairstyle, ponytail, rap, white knit top, zebra coat, pelvic , y head roll... GOSH! *nose bleeds*

kekeke... Isn't A Shared Dream, BEAUTIFUL! <3

OMG~ *spaz, spaz*

 

hehehe.. okay, back to the story~ Well, School's Up for Jaeseop and SeungAh! xD keke~

Comment and Subscribe! Thank you for those AWESOME SPAZZERS (you know who you are ;D) and those who are subscribed! xD