Deja Vu

The Assassin's Attention

Your/SaeRin’s POV

They were here.

Suddenly I felt so small.

So vulnerable.

 

‘Well, well… Hello Lee SaeRin…’ Jay spoke up, with a disgusted glare at me.

Great. I forgot. I should have known.

Jay and Jungmo are Kiseop’s friends.

And I am their source of humiliation and constant bullying.

They hate me.

Jungmo just smirked at me.

Kiseop’s umma placed her hands on my shoulders, scaring me a little.

‘I see you’ve met, Kiseop’s friends. Well, they have been waiting a long time for you guys to return.’ She said, and then she went back into the kitchen.

‘Funny seeing you here…’ Jungmo said. ‘Come, eat with us…’ He was taunting me.

‘Aw, c’mon SaeRin, don’t be disrespectful, and come eat…’ Jay pointed at the food.

Suddenly I lost my appetite.

I don’t want to be here, anymore.

I brushed past Kiseop’s umma, who looked shocked, while holding onto her kimchi soup.

‘SaeRin-ah, where are you going?’ She shouted.

I was trying so hard to hold back my tears and struggling with putting back my sneakers on.

‘YAH! LEE KISEOP! STOP EATING!’ Kiseop’s umma scolded her son.

‘Argh, wae?’

‘Can’t you see SaeRin is leaving?’ She shouted.

‘Why?’

‘I DON’T KNOW. GO SEE FOR YOURSELF.’

 

But I already flung open the door, but it was the last few words that I wished I didn’t hear.

 

‘Gosh. Who knew SaeRin was so disrespectful? Didn’t her parents teach her any manners?’ Jay scoffed, loud enough for me to hear.

Jungmo laughed. ‘Are you kidding me? Last time, I knew, she doesn’t any have parents…’

‘Guys… Stop it… SaeRin, don’t go.’ Kiseop saw me, ready to close the door.

‘It’s dangerous at night, SaeRin-ah! Don’t go alone!’ Kiseop shouted at the door.

I quickly shut the door and started running anywhere, where my feet could take me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop’s POV

‘You jerk!’ JiMin shouted at me, before walking away.

‘Pfft, you’re so ugly anyways… Girls with such attitude, annoy me the most.’ I told her, up front.

‘Well, really?’ JiMin grabbed the nearest cocktail and threw at my face.

‘ARGH!’ I cried. ‘What was that for?’

‘For trying to kiss me!’ She shouted, before walking away.

‘You wanted it and I know it!’ I screamed in frustration.

‘Bad luck, bro. Just bad luck.’ Eli sighed and nodded, yet he was containing his laughter with Soohyun, who had already cracked it, at the other side of the lounge.

‘Not funny.’ I shook my head and glared at them. ‘Not funny.’

‘It’s fun seeing you like this, Jaeseop-ah…’ Soohyun teased me, as I walked out.

 

 

 

 

After cleaning myself, I stormed out of Neverland, and I couldn’t even be bothered driving my own car back home.

ARGH! Nothing is working out. Nothing at all. Nothing.

I didn’t even want to catch a taxi home.

Surprising, I took a bus. I knew it stopped a few metres from my apartment, so I’ll just walk.

There was only one empty seat, and I sat down, sighing.

 

Why isn’t anything going my way?

Is it because I didn’t shoot that girl?

But then again, what does that make me?

 

Suddenly, it occurred to me, like Déjà vu.

Just when, I thought it was going to rain and I was screwed because I didn’t bring my umbrella, I realised it was a girl, sitting next to me, crying.

 

Ah great. I can’t just necessary choke her to death now, right?

Kim Jaeseop, what are you thinking!

But I am an assassin…

Great. I am hardly going to fit into society…

 

‘Um…’ I cautiously asked. ‘Are you okay?’

She hid her face underneath her hoodie and her head was on the bus window.

She didn’t reply. She just sobbed harder.

Girls like her, are really hard to approach.

The innocent and shy ones.

‘Did you not hear what I just ask you?’ I snapped at her, in annoyance. People on the bus, were averted in our attention

‘Are you deaf? You should at least show some respect when nice strangers, like me for instance, are asking you if you’re okay.’ I mentally groaned inside. Suddenly somebody tapped me from behind.

 

‘Dude… Don’t be that harsh… She has been like that, ever since she has gotten on the bus. And she isn’t talking to anyone… We’ve tried…’ The guy told me and his group of friends nodded in unison.

 

Okay then… Uh, what can I say?

Are you okay?

You just said that!

Jaeseop, why are you so stupid…

 

‘Are you okay?’ I asked again, this time feeling like an idiot.

‘Why do you care?’ She snapped at me. And this time, she cried louder.

I turned around to face the guy.

‘What am I meant do?’ I mouthed.

He just held his hands and shrugged his shoulders.

Suddenly her phone started ringing.

She held it up to her face and declined it.

That when it got me.

‘Ah, your boyfriend cheated on you.’ I nodded, at my awesome deduction.

‘It’s okay.’ I assured her again.

‘You. Don’t. *cough* really know anything about me.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

This guy is just making matters worse.

I hated Jay and Jungmo.

I hate life.

Why me?

In such a world of love and care, why does it seem I don’t get any…

 

‘Uh, then, you want to talk about it?’ The random guy, dressed in a suit and hair stylised back and heavy eyeliner, was thoughtfully asking me. He really smelt of alcohol.

A change for the ‘Are you deaf? You show at least show some respect-‘

Respect.

Jay and Jungmo.

They didn’t have any for me.

Not a bit.

Right now, all the guys in the world seem like jerks, like them.

Except for Kiseop.

Am I wrong to judge this guy?

 

I decided to get off the bus. No matter, if it was my stop or not, I was willing to walk.

I got up, and the random guy seemed surprised and stood up to let me out.

Then, in an instant he grabbed my wrist.

I stopped, to realise that he was holding me back.

I pulled a bit, hoping he would let go.

But he didn’t.

He was too strong.

I sighed.

‘You should at least tell me your name… after all don’t you want to know mine? Such a good-looking and nice stranger should be not ignored.’

He is acting so ignorant and up himself…

You wiped your tears with your free hand.

You turned around, keeping your head low.

‘Yours first.’ I whispered.

I kept staring at his feet, unaware of the attention we were getting on the bus.

He coughed. I couldn’t tell if he was smiling or glaring at me, but suddenly he leaned closer.

‘Kim Jaeseop…’ He whispered in my ear.

Here, I took the opportunity to stomp on his feet and immediately I was freed from his grip.

‘OW!’ He groaned. ‘YAH! HOW DARE YOU! AISHHHHHH…’

I quickly got off the bus and started running towards my house.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FANGIRL MODE IS ON SO HIGH!! *high, high, I'm so HIGH*

 

*spaz, spaz*! <3

U-KISS RELEASED THEIR FORBIDDEN LOVE PV!

WANNA SPAZ WITH ME! xD

Let's spaz together, and write down a comment! ^^

KIM JAESEOP!   LEE KISEOP!    *DIES*  *

*dying of ultra happiness and everything today for me, has been really good~* :3