I'm Back ~

The Assassin's Attention

BOO! :D

 

 

Hello my dear fellow subscribers!!! ^^ I’m obviously been neglecting AFF and The Assassin’s Attention over the past few months, but just letting you guys know that I’ve been working on updates and writing chapters, all thanks to a very creepy but hot dream about AJ that I had over a week ago (jealous? ;P jks, jks)

 

Anyways, as a treat and an apology, I am going to present to you snippets of the upcoming chapters and FYI- I’ve written the second last ever chapter and I do have an ending in mind. Expect longer, lengthy and detailed-packed chapters my fellow lovelies <3 School is ending in a week, therefore I’ll shall update much often now.

 

Thank You for being so patient! ^=^

 

 

AND, I do apologise if you guys were expecting an update... I am sorry~ 

 

So voila… Here’s they are! :) 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#1~

‘What? You mean Saerin is- OW!’ She yanked my hair further, and I couldn’t find the strength to fight back.

‘I just meant anyone in general!’ She fanatically yelled her words at me.

‘Yes, why wouldn’t I?’

‘Then, I’m sorry.’ She bent down, almost forcing our heads to collapse together and I almost screamed in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#2~

'Not now, not after our fun is done. Now, I didn't want to leave a lonely gentleman here did I?' She grabbed my hand and led the way.

Tonight was going to be exciting. I leaned into her ear as we stopped at the entrance of the club dancefloor.

'Tell me your name, baby.'

She flung herself around and intertwined your fingers around my neck and I caught her by the waist swiftly.

'Hmm, dependable. I'm impressed.' She praised, as she straightened herself and smiled.

'I'll never tell you my name, but you may call me, Seohyun.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#3~

'Calm down, Saerin-ah. It's okay…' I nodded, as I felt a headache coming. 'Maybe you should go home…'

 

 

'No. Please tell me.'

 

 

'Okay, fine then, if you insist.' He shook his palms nervously.

 

'Well, that day I saw you and your mother come out of the house. We waved goodbye and you guys drove off. Later that night, the police and everyone came to your house. It was a ruckus in the neighbourhood. The policeman told me of your accident, and the person had been murdered. I feared for my life- thinking it was you. Thankfully when I went into the hospital, both you and your mother were undergoing surgery. You had fallen into a deep coma and didn't wake until three weeks later. During that time, your mother needed to go America to undergo treatment...'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#4

'See, you want to let go.' AJ softly whispered. 'Saerin, just pass me-'

 

I ignored him, and focused on the pain I needed to inflict. Yet with every step going closer, I was getting beginning to think about doubts.

 

'Saerin, look at me… Don't do this… Whatever happens, in the end, it can be fixed…'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#5

'Yes. We need an ambulance at the Han River now…'

  

I shut my phone and dropped it on the brick floor of the apartment, trampled on it and walked away. Yet, it was not long that I could plan for my escape, as a pair of legs stopped in my tracks. It was that person…

 

The same person that made me suddenly occur a rush of emotions.

 

Yet, it was whom I had feared. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#6

God, I hope you know what you're doing Kim Jaeseop…

 

He hung his head low, before collapsing to the ground. Sirens wailing could be heard from a distance, however it was too late. The warehouse was crumbling to burnt crisp ashes and explosions of fire were spreading quickly, covering the skies in thick smog of pollution.

 

 

Life had truly perished for everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

#7

'How do you feel?' I asked, trying not to sound too considerate.

There was only silence and we were still gripping onto each other.

'It’s rude not to reply you know!'

'Fine...' However she sounded far from fine and I was starting to feel guilty. It was another awkward rush of emotions, when she finally let go. She walked out of her room and I could hear the sounds of water running in the shower.

I motionlessly sat here, hand on my head.

Why I was acting like this? Wasn't the first real signs?

She still probably laboured feelings for Kiseop and that I could repair, but selfishly I didn't want to either.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay… I think that should be enough? :D This should keep you guessing long enough! ;D

 

AND… I am grateful to these fellow subscribers that nagged and pestered me to update!

 

 

@loyal_kissme: MY awesome U-KISS spazzing buddy, and even though you never forgot about me, thank you love and HURRY UP WITH YOUR EXAMS AND HIATUS SO WE CAN SPAZZZZZ <3

@yeaeunn: Love, your comment truly made me smile, you know that right? I don’t know, but we haven’t chat much T^T

@Vanessawiliam501: My friend… Where have you been! Thanks for commenting and I hope you like it these teasers, because you put so much pressure since you labelled me ‘the best writer I've ever met’ which is totally not true, but you flatter me so much!

@osshing: HARHAR… Just yesterday you nagged me for updates and I gave you a teaser today! xD Are you happy? Hehe~ Thanks love :D

@Rianne2580- Well, well… It’s not I that’s going to make you fall for U-KISS again, but thanks for always being there to such a ditzy and lazy and sometimes confusing dongsaeng~ Thank you! <3

 

And to ALL my fellow subscribers, I hope you’re excited and don’t forget to leave me a comment, because the more I get, more tempted I will be to update soon for you guys! :D

Just for ahead… the next chapter is 11 pages XD How’s that? And… brace yourself for a LOT of angst, drama and tension <3 You have be warned here ;)

And this is a U-KISS song that I find which I REALLY want everyone to listen to... I mean, with this kind of tune and lyrics, they should be winning numerous awards! <3 KissMes Fighting! And... I already miss AJ ): *crying* 

 

 

Sorry, if you guys wanted more, but tell me that you’re excited, by posting a comment and I’ll quickly update for all you lovely and loyal subscribers that stuck with this lousy author (Hey! I blame school! ><)

 

Until next time- TheInspiritedGirl :D  xx