Disaster

The Assassin's Attention

 

You/SaeRin's POV

 

 

I feel like the biggest idiot in the world. I'm wearing a ton of plaster on my left ankle, and it's all thanks to this jerk. He's acting all flirtatiously with the receptionist, which made me cringe, at I waited outside, watching him, inflicting smiles and giggles on the receptionist's face. People could have mistaken me, as the jealous girlfriend watching his boyfriend, play with another girl, however I wanted to vomit in my mouth.

 

 

Oh man. I've never been this embarrassed. My roommate, not only happens like to parade around the house topless, but he is a player too. I sighed and decided to walk home instead, on my own. Surely, he can find his own way back home.

 

 

It took me time, getting used to crutches and the heavy plaster on my foot, which was dragging me down. I was walking at a pace, slower than a tortoise. I sighed heavily. It would take me an hour to drag myself back home, when it can usually take me twenty minutes.

 

 

And, I am sure AJ is probably asking for the receptionist's number now. Why did I care, anyways? I took a few more steps, before someone bumped me into my shoulders, making me lose my balance.

 

Before my face met the ground, someone was holding onto my waist. I turned around, only to be met with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Jaeseop.

 

 

 

Aish, why you?!

 

 

 

 

After a few seconds of staring at each other, the awkward position your ankle had landed in, inflicted a sudden rush of pain.

 

'OW!' I groaned. He helped me up and I looked at the stranger, who bumped into me. He was wearing a hoodie, jeans and a mask.

 

He was bowing at us, telling me 'Mianhae…'  numerously and continuously.

 

'Yah! Make sure you watch where your going next time. Maybe add some glasses to your look.' AJ bluntly told the guy.

 

'Hey… Don't listen to him. It's okay. I am fine, anyways.' I assured him.

 

'Mianhae, again.' He bowed again. I was feeling bad, and I didn't want him to apologise anymore. He was making me feel guilty.

 

'C'mon, SaeRin-ah… I'll carry you back home.' AJ threw me on his shoulders and left the guy. 'You better be sorry…' He shouted back.

 

'Yah…' I whispered. 'Let me down! I can walk on my own! And you should be the one that’s sorry!' I started hitting him. However it was no use. I was already tired from walking.

 

'OW! YAH! SAERIN! AISH! Stop it, okay… Be happy, that I'm carrying you back home.' AJ shouted. I shook my head in disbelief. I turned around to face the stranger. He still stood there, and I couldn't help feel guilty.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Upcoming Character's POV ;D

 

You will be sorry, Kim Jaeseop.

I am back... Just you wait…

 

'Lee SaeRin, eh?' I whispered, under my mask. 'So it is you… We'll be seeing each other more often…'

 

I glared at him carrying her back home. I was disgusted. He shouldn't be touching or close to her.

 

It's time to send him a warning.

 

I stared at the crutches, which they forgot and lied lifelessly on the footpath. SaeRin is injured?

 

Well… anyway, I better make my message clear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop's POV

 

She is seriously light. I can't believe it. But- then again, never judge a book by it's cover.

 

I think she is sleeping on my shoulder. Then again, there's something I need to get off my chest.

 

'I didn't mean to offend you… last night… SaeRin-ah, I shouldn't have said that, about your parents…' I told her. I wanted to be sympathetic. I knew it, because I am experiencing the same thing.

 

'It's okay…' She whispered. 'I mean… never mind…'

 

'No. Tell me.' I demanded. I wanted to know more, about her. 'Tell me, please.'

 

She inhaled and exhaled slowly, her breath warming up my neck. It was a burning sensation. It was tickling.

 

'Appa past away before I was born… So I hardly know... Umma… well, I don't know… I think she is overseas… Last time, I saw her was when I was twelve. I don't remember though…'

 

'You've been living alone, ALL THIS TIME?' I asked, shocked. She shook her head, her hair tickling my neck, as she dug deeper.

 

'No… Of course, the next door ahjussi takes care of me, all this time. And I also have Kiseop too.' She seemed happy about mentioning Kiseop.

 

 

She is making me jealous.

 

 

She doesn't even realise.

 

 

Meaning, I will need to be more 'nice' towards her, during my stay. The hard part, was figuring out 'how?'

 

'SaeRin-ah…' I whispered, however he didn't reply, which meant she was soundly asleep, on my shoulder. I finally reached her place and carefully placed her onto the sofa. She was different, when she was asleep.

 

Different from her cold and inferiority, which she shows, she is damaged inside. I can tell. I want her to tell me, so I can help her, yet… I don't know how to…

 

Then, an idea struck my head. I decided to text Kiseop for help.

 

Help me. Girl crisis. What do you do, when a girl is depressed?

 

He replied within seconds.

 

 

Easy. Cook for her. Shop with her, maybe? WHERE are you? SaeRin isn't at school either too…

 

 

Aish. Caught, we've skipped school.

 

Uh, SaeRin is sick. Didn't want to leave her alone. I made up an excuse and decided to do what Kiseop suggested. Cook.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

You/SaeRin's POV

 

Something is burning…

 

*smash* I immediately shot up, from my slumber. I rubbed my eyes, until the cloudiness faded away.

 

*smash* What the hell is going on?!

 

'Yah!' I shouted, once my senses come back to me. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' AJ was busy trying to juggle plates, the boiling water was overflowing and the whole kitchen was dusted in flour, and AJ, much like to my surprise.

 

'Aish, this kitchen is TOO SMALL!' AJ grumbled, shaking flour out of his hair. I shook my head, and quickly turned down the stove, trying to avoid my cast and legs on the broken pieces of plates.

 

'WHY is the oven on?' I asked, unamused. 'What exactly are you planning on doing?'

 

'Well…' He awkwardly scratched his head. I switched it off, and examine the kitchen. Flour, egg yolk, milk… it was everywhere. It was chaotic and it smelt foul.

 

'Can you even cook? Molla… Aish… Let's turn get this place cleaned up.' I bent over, to carefully pick broken pieces. AJ bent down, too. Suddenly it was a strange feeling.

 

 

I slowly looked at him, only to find myself staring back at him. I gulped. What is this feeling? My heart is beating too quickly, that I might past out. I looked away, and at the same time, he did, however he accidently grabbed a broken plate piece, cutting himself.

 

 

 

'OMO! BLOOD!' I panicked. 'Are you okay?' Blood was oozing down his hands, and a lot of it. It was freaking me out. I decided to grab a whole bunch of tissues and pasted it over to him.

 

 

He was frustrated. 'YAH! My hand! Why did you distract me? Aish, your face is really something.' I felt guilty, but it was a lot of blood. I pointed out where the bandaids would be, and I watched him help himself, put on the bandaid.

 

 

'I'm sorry…' I kept my head low. Then again, it wasn't my fault in the first place, that he broke and created a hurricane in my kitchen. 'Actually, you know what, go clean up this mess by your self. After all, you're the one who broke my ankle!' I started wobbing my way, back to my bedroom.

 

'YAH! What did you SAY? You're the one who cut my hand! Now, how can I charm girls, if I have an ugly scar on my hand! And that’s because of you, Lee SaeRin!' AJ ran towards the couch and threw a pillow at me. It didn't hurt, however, I was frustrated.

 

'What was that for?' I kicked the pillow away. 'As if, I will be cleaning your mess. Clean it up yourself!' And with that, I slammed the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AJ/Jaeseop's POV

 

Great. I mentally hit myself. Mission failed. I will blame Kiseop. He could have suggested something better than cooking or creating a mess…

 

'Aish…' I groaned. Whatever, I'm not cleaning up this mess. I will arrange for it to be clean tomorrow. In the mean time, I texted Kiseop.

 

Yah! It didn't go to plan. Failed. What else can you do to help a sad girl?

 

*beep* Are you serious? There is heaps and millions of things to help a girl… You don't know? :O Where have you been, AJ… If only you knew… I threw my phone onto the couch. I flopped my self onto the couch. I realised there's was lots of flour in my hair. I shook it with all my might, and then my phone beeped.

 

 

-Private Number-

 

It's a nice scar, to remind yourself, of your time here… Breaking Plates, eh? Nice one, AJ…

 

*smash* That’s the sound of your ears, when you found out, who Lee SaeRin really is.

 

Just warning you… You might not like what you see…

 

 

 

Who the hell is this? Someone trying to freak me out? Immediately I shot up and observed the neighbourhood, from the window. There was absolutely no one.

 

 

No one at all.

 

 

It was still and quiet.

 

 

Too quiet.

 

 

The cars were parked still, and none of them were occupied. I sighed. I stared at SaeRin's closed bedroom door.

 

I might not like what I see? Of SaeRin?

 

 

Well, firstly, how can I judge her, when she doesn't even know who I am?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WORDS FOR HOW I CAN DESCRIBE MY HAPPINESS...

 

AFTER SEEING U-KISS's DORADORA TEASER!!! *cries*  YAY! ^__^


KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!!! T^T

PICTURE SPAM!!! XD I love you guys, too! <3 <3 <3

*ahem* COUGHCOUGH... BLONDE ELI IS SO HOTTTT! *drools*...

*but let's not forget our ultra, flawless and fantastic ulzzang, KISEOPPIE!* WHOSE A RED HAIR!!! *dies*

AND.... Please, don't get me started on my baby's hair.... T^T I mean, just yesterday it was like this!!!!

*nosebleeds* Enough said... My Jaeseop baby is most handsomest, yet bad- fashion/hair terrorist in KPOP land :P

But, I love him! <3 <3 <3 hahaha~

KISSMes~ Are you READY? U-KISS IS BACK!!! XD