Senior School

The Assassin's Attention

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

 

I wished I didn’t wake up this morning.

I am too tired.

I couldn’t sleep.

It’s been two days since meeting Jay and Jungmo at Kiseop’s place.

Personally, I didn’t want to see them.

I will avoid them today.

I don’t want to see Kiseop, either.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kiseop’s POV

It was nearly the end of the day, and I couldn’t find SaeRin anywhere. It was last period of class, and I knew she was in my class. I tried searching for her, everywhere.

In sick bay. Nope, no Lee SaeRin there.

In the library. Nope, she isn’t here.

In the sport gym. Nope.

Yah, Lee SaeRin, you are driving me insane!

Definitely not in the cafeteria. 

Sigh… I even waited from afar, watching the girls’ toilet, hoping she would come out.

Yet, she was nowhere to be found.

She was always like this… Every time she didn’t want to be found, she did a pretty good job of hiding herself.

 

 

 

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

I knew how to avoid Kiseop. It was like natural instinct, to avoid him, when I wanted to be left alone. I sighed. Last period, maths was with Kiseop, and it didn’t help that he sat right behind me.

The lunch bell rang, and I grabbed my bag, and headed to class.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaeseop/AJ’s POV

‘Tell me why again, we are attending school!’ I angrily muttered, under my breath.

Team Leader Jang was driving us to the school, and Stella just heavily sighed.

‘You guys failed the Russia Mission…’

‘HOW?’ Me and Stella angrily demanded, cutting off our Team Leader.

‘Firstly, yes. You shot the target, however leaving a witness alive, is a big threat. I thought, we taught you well.’ He just shook his head. ‘Now… did you study the school rules, ethics, code of conduct…’

 

Stella just groaned and pulled her hair.

 

I heard Team Leader chuckle.

 

‘Pfft… as if, I need to attend school… I will probably ace everything and I will leave school within a week…’

‘Keep Dreaming…’ Stella muttered.

‘Kids, we are here! Now, go enrol yourself…’ Team Leader Jang stopped the car and we were force to get up.

‘But its 2 o clock now… It’s like no point going now… It’s the end of the day!’ I complained.

‘Go.’ And that was the last we heard from Team Leader before he drove off.

 

 Stella stared lifelessly at the school building, and started walking off. ‘Let’s go home…’

‘Wait! Let’s go together, please?’ I begged, before running up to her, and dragging her with me.

‘YAH! AAH! I DON’T WANNA GO!’ Stella cried, as I dragged her on her feet.

‘Too late… And you can’t leave me…’ I whined back.

‘You’re such a kid!’ She groaned.

 

 

 

 

You/SaeRin’s POV

‘Hey.’ Kiseop whispered behind me.

‘Hey! Hey!’ He whispered, louder and louder, before I gave up and turned around to face him.

‘Are you okay? About that time with Jay and Jungmo-‘ Immediately, I turned back around. I leaned my head onto my hands.

I sighed.

Uh. I don’t want to talk about them again. Thank goodness they didn’t come to school, today…

‘Attention class, we have new students joining us today.’

Why now? It’s already the end of day…

‘Please make them feel welcome.’

Welcome, welcome… I already know your fate from the moment you enter this school…

The class applauded. I could feel the gasps and hear the ‘ooh’ and ‘aah’s when the footsteps walked in.

 I already knew that they won’t be my friends or I couldn’t be friends with them, because as soon as Jay and Jungmo hear about them or any new students in our grade, they will have some sort of influence on them.

Good or bad, it goes either way. I mean, just look at Kiseop-

 

I refused to look up.

‘Hi. My name is Stella. Nice to meet you all.’ The girl greeted with a laidback kind of attitude.

‘But it says here, your full name is Jung SeungA-‘ The teacher was cut off.

‘Please, no… Nobody calls me by that anymore…’ The girl of the name, Stella cut off the teacher.

I hear the guy snicker, next to Stella.

‘And you are…’ The teacher motioned for the guy to introduce himself.

I was already falling asleep, that was until I heard his name…

‘Kim Jaeseop. But call me, AJ for short…’ He had such an arrogant and prideful voice, however…

 

Kim Jaeseop…

Kim Jaeseop…

Kim Jaeseop…

 

Sounds so familiar, yet it doesn’t ring any bells...

 

Kim Jaeseop…

Kim Jaeseop…

Kim Jae-

 

My eyes widened, and I was staring into the empty white grid pages of my maths book.

Kim Jaeseop… The guy from the bus…

I gasped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will never get sick of writing 'Kim Jaeseop' over and over again! <3 hehehe~

KIM JAESEOP BABY! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Rianne2580 unnie: Hopefully, this explains why they have to attend school! xD

*sigh* I wanna meet U-KISS personally... D:  especially AJ and Kiseop and I will go and bear hug AJ, ask for a photo and then ask him in english, if...

'Can I kiss you on the cheek?'

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Delusional fangirl here!~ :P lol, I learnt it from my @lifeisb2utyful umma! ;D lol, jokes... I LOVE YOU SANDARA! <3 where are you these days? o__0

Woo~ 28 subscribers! ^___^ Thank You Guys! <3 *hugs and kisses*